Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beggars sitting outside shops

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭paul71

Augeo wrote: »
    Does he really?

anyone who reckons no Roma folk in receipt of HAP or SW beg know not much about anything IMO.

You seem very knowledeable about a poster that's not on boards.ie that long.......... are you his wife or something?

Ah I see, the evidence is "IMO"

So you are just alleging mass fraud including Educational records, employment records, Medical records, participation in community groups, rental records required to prove habitual residence on a large scale with in the Roma community.
    All being presented in hundreds of individual cases to a dedicated section of the Department of Social welfare, and they failed to spot this, failed to report it to the Garda?

I am afraid you do not have an opinion, what you have is a ingrained set of prejudices based on nothing.

paul71 wrote: »
    Ah I see, the evidence is ..........

Here we go .......... yourself and the other lad are one and the same poster?
    You still didn't confirm how you know so much about his profession etc?

Ah I see, the evidence is ..........

You still didn't clarify how you know so much about his profession etc?

Lol at the prejudice...
    ..I am afraid you do not have an opinion, what you have is a ingrained set of prejudices based on nothing...........
    ... your "friend" reckons Roma folk who beg also steal to pay their rent :pac:

A nice little tag team you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Murt10

There's a young Roma girl constantly sitting on the ground outside my local shops. She moves up and down sometimes the Spar, sometimes the coffee shop, sometimes the chemist.

Anytime I see her I ask her if she wants a bag of chips or something to eat from the chipper, and she normally accepts with a smile. Once or twice she refused, but she didn't ask for money either and I wouldn't have dreamed of giving her any, as that's only feeding problem.

(Bloody expensive cup of coffee (:D:D:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭paul71

Augeo wrote: »
    You still didn't clarify how you know so much about his profession etc?

Lol at the prejudice...... your "friend" reckons Roma folk who beg also steal to pay their rent :pac:

A nice little tag team you are.

They probably do, and he would know. What you did was come onto a thread make statements based on prejudice and failed to back them up when challenged. In other words you spouted nonsense.

He is a fact, people beg, some are Roma, they probably are not on social welfare because they are not entitled.

Others are Irish, they ARE on social welfare. Pretty everything else you said is speculation based on no evidence and when you were challenged on it you failed to respond and threw a childish rant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement