Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Got the same from GameStop . Preordered in August in Wexford town. Have one preordered in Smyths too so fingers crossed .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Niska

BlueEars wrote: »
    Hi, I got the attached update from GameStop Just now, has anyone who pre ordered very early received it too? Hoping its a sign that I might be in with a chance of getting my console before xmas!

Got one too (preordered Gamestop, Crescent, Limerick in July if that helps anyone with their timeline)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I promised myself I would wait until next year to buy one but now after seeing the unboxing aswell as the astrobot footage yesterday I've decided I need one ASAP. Dammit lads, you're all killing me here.

On the off chance someone ends up with an extra pre order for a disc version I'll drive anywhere in the country to meet up and get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

I'm also be delighted to take a pre order off anyone who has one going spare

Cheers

Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Disc or digital version?

I've one of each depends which one my son wants, think he wants the digital, so could be putting up a disc version

• Advertisement

FixitFelix wrote: »
    I've one of each depends which one my son wants, think he wants the digital, so could be putting up a disc version

If it's the disc I'll take it off you if it's available. As I said, can drive anywhere in the country to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,702 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Digital order confirmed for launch delivery with Gamestop.
    Disc order good for pickup in Smyths.
    Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

OK....... Here goes. I said I'd offer to the first person to send a message as soon as I got confirmation and not before (I had a load of requests immediately after I mentioned I was going to make the offer before).

I have confirmation that my order is included in the launch allocation for Gamestop in Blanchardstown. Assuming I'll have to physically click & collect (Mail says details in near future) from Blanchardstown shopping centre on the day.

So. First Come, first served: Message me and we can arrange to meet up.

Asking Price: 1000 Euro....... JK. face value of course

I will post again when offer is claimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I pre ordered in store in early September before the price was announced and a friend of mine who ordered in the same store a week later got an email confirming he has one of the launch allocation but I didn't get one.

Admin error I assume? Pity I can't call the store..

OK....... Here goes. I said I'd offer to the first person to send a message as soon as I got confirmation and not before (I had a load of requests immediately after I mentioned I was going to make the offer before).

I have confirmation that my order is included in the launch allocation for Gamestop in Blanchardstown. Assuming I'll have to physically click & collect (Mail says details in near future) from Blanchardstown shopping centre on the day.

So. First Come, first served: Message me and we can arrange to meet up.

Asking Price: 1000 Euro....... JK. face value of course

I will post again when offer is claimed.

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Colemania wrote: »
    I pre ordered in store in early September before the price was announced and a friend of mine who ordered in the same store a week later got an email confirming he has one of the launch allocation but I didn't get one.

Admin error I assume? Pity I can't call the store..
    As usual with email stuff. Make sure to check spam etc.
    They could just be sending out batches of emails too

Connavar wrote: »
    As usual with email stuff. Make sure to check spam etc.
    They could just be sending out batches of emails too

I've checked spam alright. Hoping it's gone out in batches and mines on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

if anyone has a digital edition pre order in dublin that they wont be using id gladly take it off their hands :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

If by sheer chance someone has either in limerick they don’t need I would appreciate it if you could share with me

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

Its a long shot, but if anyone ends up with a disc version spare let me know.

Willing to travel
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Have my confirmation too. Yurt. Back to defending GameStop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Back to defending GameStop!

Boo :p

Got my confirmation.....

That I'm NOT getting one at launch. Makes no sense how someone who ordered after me in the same store is ahead of me in the queue and is getting one on launch

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jc3112

Got my confirmation.....

That I'm NOT getting one at launch. Makes no sense how someone who ordered after me in the same store is ahead of me in the queue and is getting one on launch

Me too! Slightly panicking now I hope to god I get one from game in England it’s a Santa present

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

I ordered in store on September 3rd in Gorey Co Wexford and just got email saying no for launch day

I do have preorders with Smyths and Amazon, I am after two. 1 for me and 1 for my son. So fingers crossed they both come through for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Got my confirmation.....

That is odd. Did you both preorder the disc version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭brady12

got an email aswel saying "included with launch allocation " but dont think that guarantees me one day one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emma201801

I got an email an hour ago saying included in the launch by GameStop, however for an email only 15 mins ago says now I am not included - I had one hour of happiness, anyone selling a PS5 - either version- I would only be delighted to buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Email from GameStop saying I am in the second batch that is not guaranteed for launch day and possibly not until 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emma201801

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Email from GameStop saying I am in the second batch that is not guaranteed for launch day and possibly not until 2021.

You got a more detailed email than me so- mine just says it will not be available for launch day and I can either remain in the queue or get full refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

Does anyone know if Smyths have started sending out any emails yet? I'm nervous!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'm taking for granted that "included for launch allocation means a launch console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

Got let down on a digital version with Scan.co.uk, so would very much appreciate a shout if anyone does find themselves with a spare pre order.... all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Does anyone know if Smyths have started sending out any emails yet? I'm nervous!

Emails for what? Didn't you get a confirmation email?

Smyths stated that all pre orders are launch day orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

If you have an order confirmation, you have one for launch.

Smyth's seemed to know their initial allocation and stopped pre-orders as soon as they went out.

Gamestop however, have been taking pre-orders for at least a year now, that's why they're sending these emails.

Advertisement