Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Email from GameStop saying I am in the second batch that is not guaranteed for launch day and possibly not until 2021.

Didn't get that much detail either.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

Emails for what? Didn't you get a confirmation email?

Smyths stated that all pre orders are launch day orders.

Oh thank the Lord. I pre-ordered, but haven't thought about it since. Panic set in when I realised I'm not as in the loop about it as I should be!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emma201801

Colemania wrote: »

Same email as me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

There is obviously massive demand for this before Christmas, whats the chance of them being easy to get after the launch? After the dust settles in the run up to xmas. Surely they won't let all that demand go unsatisfied.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

So my pre-order has been claimed. Hope ye can source one for the auld Christmas.

530946.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Colemania wrote: »

Got that exact same email today

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cmacc4

I’ve not got any email from GameStop at all today? Have one pre ordered in store since launch...Should I be worried?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

Cmacc4 wrote: »
    I’ve not got any email from GameStop at all today? Have one pre ordered in store since launch...Should I be worried?

If you login to your account on their website I think it has the same image as what they're emailing out so you should be able to get confirmation that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Just got confirmation on launch ill have one

If you login to your account on their website I think it has the same image as what they're emailing out so you should be able to get confirmation that way.

Can’t see anything on the website either? So frustrating now that I haven’t heard a thing haha..I just want to know either way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭carter001

I got an email from Gamestop as well to say my PS5 is included with the launch allocation.Happy Days!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Preordered mine back in August and had €400 paid off. Got an email earlier saying I wasn't getting one for launch :(
    That's a balls

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Anyone get an email regarding preorders in gamestop kilkenny? I have nothing yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Ordered 2 the night of price reveal and I am in the launch day allocation for both. Have two in Smyths also so might let any spares go. I need 2 for sure so will need to ask friends and family for other two.

DO NOT PM ME - If I do not have any takers for the other two I will post on here for retail price.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭carter001

I should mention that I screwed up my order dates..I actually ordered the PS5 in june and not September as I stated.I just completely forgot when I ordered it.

Anyway hopefully more people will get good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Anyone get an email regarding preorders in gamestop kilkenny? I have nothing yet?

i pre ordered mine in KK and got the email for launch

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Glad GS buyers got some kind of confirmation today. Even if you're not getting it at launch, at least ye know now and hopefully ye still get one before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Preordered mine back in August and had €400 paid off. Got an email earlier saying I wasn't getting one for launch :(
    That's a balls

August was quite late in the day. How much you had paid off is irrelevant. A person with just 50 euro down but had the pre order in much earlier was always going get preference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Hope all the GS panicking is over for everyone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭jj880

Berty wrote: »
    Push notifications come through from Amazon every so often. I got 2 today, one for Disc version and one for the charging station. I couldn't react in time to either so missed out. :(

Damn - didn't get these. Took a look at my app. I had the website set up to get an email when they come into stock. But just noticed on the app you have to go to the app sales page and click "receive push notification when becomes available". Balls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

Strange that some are getting warning that they might not get it until 2021 and others like my email just said not in initial launch. I wonder do they know there is a potential 2nd batch pre xmas

johnf26 wrote: »
    i pre ordered mine in KK and got the email for launch

May I ask when you pre ordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Did anyone pre-order with curry’s?
    What’s the situation? I pre-ordered via curry’s in shop but they seemed quite vague on allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

GS should have another drop before Christmas. Looks like 3 emails going out.

One fore launch, one not launch and one for 2021

Has anyone with a preorder from in store,I preordered mine in Tullamore,not heard a thing today?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

Might be handy if we could compile a list of Gamestop preorders so we can work out roughly where each of us who missed out stand

Quote this with your details

Where: In store - Gorey, Co. Wexford
    When: September 3rd
    GameStop email: Not with initial launch but no mention of 2021.

Is there anyway to track preorders for in store without a gamestop account? A tracking number on receipt ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

Where: in store Castlebar, Co Mayo
    When: 28th of August
    Email: not in initial launch and no mention of 2021 either

Where: Tullamore
    When: Day after PS5 reveal
    Email: never got one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BlueEars

Where: Galway in store
    When: August 18th