Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

BrentMused wrote: »
    Has anyone made it to level 27 of the season progress yet?

If so, I’d love to know what you got from the prime players pack - you can choose from PL, Bundesliga or La Liga.

Went Prem got nothing.

I've reached level 30, but not sure who to pick. That Sabitzer card looks legit, I have players who are just as good if not better than Lacazette in the Prem and nobody's going to pick Bernat, right??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Went Prem got nothing.

I've reached level 30, but not sure who to pick. That Sabitzer card looks legit, I have players who are just as good if not better than Lacazette in the Prem and nobody's going to pick Bernat, right??

Bernat’s biggest benefit is a strong link to Neymar.

That’s the only reason people might go for him I think?

All 3 of those cards are behind the curve already which is a massive shame. We really should be getting much better cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

lads i had to go to the darkside doing these objs for mollet, otherwise i dont think id be able to get any wins with my silver defenders haha, but seriously i have to do literally nothing in defense the ai is basically doing all the work, and all i keep thinking is what is the fcking point, there is zero skill gap in this game just have to best defenders the fastest strikers and boom you can get 30 wins in weekend league or 2400+ SR in rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone have any recommendations for silver players? Gonna take a whack at the silver lounge. I presume it doesn’t count towards your record?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

First time trying friendlies and its a bigger sweat feast the the other modes, I'm taking it even in friendlies its matching you with players around your level?? Giving up on Mollet I think.

• Advertisement

Stichy wrote: »
    First time trying friendlies and its a bigger sweat feast the the other modes, I'm taking it even in friendlies its matching you with players around your level?? Giving up on Mollet I think.

yes its skill based match making which in turn when you add in rewards + objective players makes it the sweatiest mode on the game now :D live friendlies then rivals then weekend league then draft is just full of people that play on mobile connection

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone have any recommendations for silver players? Gonna take a whack at the silver lounge. I presume it doesn’t count towards your record?

I did Kean yesterday with fandoms from my club. 60 chem overall, but 4-3-2-1 with three 90+ players up front, set to get in behind. Even tho all three forwards were on 3 chem, I still scored six or seven a game.

The reality, I find, of silvers is that their matches are way more about tactics than skills. Silvers don’t have the same level of control as gold players. So it’s less about who you’re using and more about accepting it’s a different playstyle.

Every time, I came up against lads trying the usual flicks and spins, but you could win the ball and thwack it loooooong to your attackers. Against a defense with a pace rating of 30-40, 90 pace players are even more insanely OP than usual.

So see what you’ve got in your club first. Given the amount of packs they’ve thrown at me with silvers in it, I had dozens of rare silvers, lol

Even ignoring that they messed up and removed them, seeing the changed COL/LIB SBCs is a bummer. I ran them 100 times last year and nine times out of ten, they were profitable.

Fair enough if they want to stop that, but then they need to remove the cards as the top tier of pack pulls, cause now they spoil your pack reveals for absolutely nothing....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fair enough if they want to stop that, but then they need to remove the cards as the top tier of pack pulls, cause now they spoil your pack reveals for absolutely nothing....

Completely agree with this.

One of the most exciting/enjoyable things about the game for me is seeing the walkout/board animation and wondering who it is.

It really takes away from the experience when the face card is a 75 rated South American player with Neymar hiding behind him.

got mollet completed and honestly never want to do something like that again haha, unless its a really sick card but i highly doubt they would be giving us anything we would use in those objs. nothing to do now until thursday <3

• Advertisement

Nice, Ben Yedder from an untradeable pack for hitting level 24. Handy super sub and for France objectives.

update is out, it fixes animations and you need a 5 star skiller to do ball roll scoop turn now. other than that they fixed the badges not showing, and when doing hard tackles its lunged to far forward sometimes. thats pretty much it for gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

They still haven't fixed those sbcs??

I did Kean yesterday with fandoms from my club. 60 chem overall, but 4-3-2-1 with three 90+ players up front, set to get in behind. Even tho all three forwards were on 3 chem, I still scored six or seven a game.

The reality, I find, of silvers is that their matches are way more about tactics than skills. Silvers don’t have the same level of control as gold players. So it’s less about who you’re using and more about accepting it’s a different playstyle.

Every time, I came up against lads trying the usual flicks and spins, but you could win the ball and thwack it loooooong to your attackers. Against a defense with a pace rating of 30-40, 90 pace players are even more insanely OP than usual.

So see what you’ve got in your club first. Given the amount of packs they’ve thrown at me with silvers in it, I had dozens of rare silvers, lol

Actually found ive some class silver LW in my club - Romarinho, gonna use him.

chips1234 wrote: »
    update is out, it fixes animations and you need a 5 star skiller to do ball roll scoop turn now. other than that they fixed the badges not showing, and when doing hard tackles its lunged to far forward sometimes. thats pretty much it for gameplay

They’ve patched the fake shot glitch in Squad Battles too, ugh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

The Talisca Rulebreaker SBC is finishing up today, is it worth doing? Futbin says its 64k

RedRochey wrote: »
    The Talisca Rulebreaker SBC is finishing up today, is it worth doing? Futbin says its 64k

i think id do him if i had the cards in my club already for him, dont think i'd pay the coins for him. its a great looking card especially with an engine on him, think i've just convinced myself to do him now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Ultimate team has been down the last half hour just kicks you back to the main menu.

Nice, Ben Yedder from an untradeable pack for hitting level 24. Handy super sub and for France objectives.

Fifa Gods this morning be like; "Yo, David! Do a French team!"

0girS58.jpg?1

Thats on top of the untradeable Griezmann from a few weeks back.

Pulled from the Silver Stars Rare Mega Pack. I was actually disappointed when Courtois was the walk out, and then there's Kante behind him, lol

No clue how I work him in; I run a midfield with Griezmann at CAM, Pogba and Casemiro in as CMs. Pogba swap means chemistry stays the same. Casemiro is awesome for me, and links in Fati too.

oh btw the ping was showing wrong for everyone too it wasnt showing the round trip just the first part of it lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

RedRochey wrote: »

Hes well worth getting, not many players his size with such good dribbling and pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

oh btw the ping was showing wrong for everyone too it wasnt showing the round trip just the first part of it lol

yeah I was getting 7ms and I was there 'I am in mehole ye mupppets.'

Blazer wrote: »
    yeah I was getting 7ms and I was there 'I am in mehole ye mupppets.'

for company worth so much it really is fcking baffling how much they mess up

for company worth so much it really is fcking baffling how much they mess up

because they won't invest in it. Companies will do the bare minimum every time.
    Hell even my company which is the biggest in the world at their stuff still does it lean every single frakking time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I guarantee at EA they have to go through everyone who did the League SBCs, check who they used and manually add them back to each club and that's why it's taking so long

Blazer wrote: »
    because they won't invest in it. Companies will do the bare minimum every time.
    Hell even my company which is the biggest in the world at their stuff still does it lean every single frakking time.

All about them margins. Can’t blame them though, we’re all still playing the game and people still buying enough points for them to not give a **** about it. Hell, I even seen some fella on YouTube with over 2m points.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The more videos I see of Lacazette online the more I'm thinking of picking him over Sabitzer now!

yeah he'll slot into my team as I'm playing a basic team with Neymar up front. Inception liked him actually...said he was a fun card to use.
    Gotta tell you..Klostermann at CB is ****in awesome for 6k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Will only be totw in packs after 6pm is that right?

• Advertisement

Any reviews of TOTW Rashford guys?

I thought he'd be well out of my price range but had a look and at 720,000 I'd just about have enough for him although he would clean out my balance and I'd have to sell Werner to get there.

I'm currently running Werner at ST who I find very good but Rashford looks a big upgrade on paper?

I'm getting a bit better with skill moves too so the 5* could be useful.

TLDR - should I go for TOTW Rashford or keep saving for Mbappe which means running with Werner in the meantime? :pac:

Advertisement