Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Maybe you should read the book. You appear to be obsessed with it.
    And question dodged.
    He does not say anything about any of the conspiracies you believe in that book.

Thanks for confirming this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I'm not qualified to comment on it. All I'm saying is that it's included in the leaked game plan.

Why focus 5G out of all of the things listed in the game plan?

Is Bret Weinstein qualified to talk about a possible lab leak? And he describes himself as extremely progressive before someone says that he's a crazy right-winger.

I'm focusing on 5g because it's totally nonsense. So if you can see the 5g argument is silly... Then maybe you can realise their other scary theories are also silly.

If the evil one world government needs 5g to track us all to complete their plans... And 5g can't actually be used for tracking... Then the rest of it falls over

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I'm focusing on 5g because it's totally nonsense. So if you can see the 5g argument is silly... Then maybe you can realise their other scary theories are also silly.

If the evil one world government needs 5g to track us all to complete their plans... And 5g can't actually be used for tracking... Then the rest of it falls over

As I say, I have an open mind. But all of the things with ticks next to them appear to have happened. Let's see what happens with the other things. There are more things than just 5G listed in that leaked game plan. The 5G thing being bogus doesn't mean that the other things are bogus.

Would you agree that it appears to be the case that the things with ticks next to them have happened?

As I say, I have an open mind. But all of the things with ticks next to them appear to have happened. Let's see what happens with the other things. There are more things than just 5G listed in that leaked game plan. The 5G thing being bogus doesn't mean that the other things are bogus.

Would you agree that it appears to be the case that the things with ticks next to them have happened?

But you're totally missing the point.
    Its easy to collect a bunch of things that have happened... And then make up stuff that MIGHT happen.
    But when the MIGHT happen needs something that's technically impossible... Then it's nonsense.

It's like me saying world war 2 happened...so with 5g zombies will happen.

I get my tick for world war 2... So that must mean zombies is true.

This is literally the logic you are using.

But the 5G thing is nonsense.
    It's obviously nonsense.
    You know it's nonsense because you can't even suggest a plausible method by which it could be used for what's it's claimed for.

If it's not nonsense, why are you continually dodging questions?

And since it is nonsense and it's included in this "leaked game plan" then yes, it makes the game plan suspect.
    How can it be real if it claims something that isn't true?

• Advertisement

But you're totally missing the point.
    Its easy to collect a bunch of things that have happened... And then make up stuff that MIGHT happen.
    But when the MIGHT happen needs something that's technically impossible... Then it's nonsense.

It's like me saying world war 2 happened...so with 5g zombies will happen.

I get my tick for world war 2... So that must mean zombies is true.

This is literally the logic you are using.

It'd be interesting to know when the game plan was leaked. If it was leaked in around March or April then it would suggest that it is legit.

It'd be interesting to know when the game plan was leaked. If it was leaked in around March or April then it would suggest that it is legit.
    And questions and points dodged again.
    It's almost like you're not even reading the posts addressed to you.

Again, why?
    Why do this to defend a believe you know is nonsense?

But the game play is a random pic... Anyone could have made it up. Also can you answer my questions around 5g?

But the game play is a random pic... Anyone could have made it up. Also can you answer my questions around 5g?

If the game plan was leaked in March or April of last year then do you think it could be argued that it's legit?

I don't know enough about 5g to be able to comment on it. I don't know. But, as I said, just because the 5g thing doesn't mean that the other things are.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If the game plan was leaked in March or April of last year then do you think it could be argued that it's legit?

I don't know enough about 5g to be able to comment on it. I don't know. But, as I said, just because the 5g thing doesn't mean that the other things are.

It's not a "game plan" though, it's a list that someone has knocked together at home to suck in gullible fools, and it's obviously working.

• Advertisement

And if it wasn't?
    Maybe this is something you should actually look into before believing.
    So you can't answer the questions.
    So we can conclude that the claims about 5G are nonsense.
    Great.

If the game plan is real, why does it claim something that is obviously not true?

The game plan is a random pic... Show me who leaked it and when... Twitter doesn't count as a source. If the answer here is you don't know... Then that surely shows its nonsense. You whole theory is based on an IF. If my brother was a girl he'd be my sister... See how silly basing theories on a random what if is?

And yes 5g being wrong very much means everything else is wrong... I've explained this to you twice now... I think you're ignoring it cause you don't want it to be wrong.

The game plan is a random pic... Show me who leaked it and when... Twitter doesn't count as a source. If the answer here is you don't know... Then that surely shows its nonsense. You whole theory is based on an IF. If my brother was a girl he'd be my sister... See how silly basing theories on a random what if is?

And yes 5g being wrong very much means everything else is wrong... I've explained this to you twice now... I think you're ignoring it cause you don't want it to be wrong.

Bu there's a lot of ifs and maybes when it comes to conspiracy hypotheses. All we can do is examine the evidence and speculate.

I'll do a bit research on the leaked game plan to try to find out when it was leaked.

Bu there's a lot of ifs and maybes when it comes to conspiracy hypotheses. All we can do is examine the evidence and speculate.

I'll do a bit research on the leaked game plan to try to find out when it was leaked.

Your source can't be twitter or a YouTube video.

So are you willing to admit that 5g scares are nonsense?

But you don't examine anything it seems. When you're asked to examine something with any level of critical thinking, you ignore and run away.
    You haven't provided any evidence for anything. And when you're asked to provide evidence, you ignore, lie and run away.
    And you don't speculate. When you're asked to give an opinion or elaborate on what you think of belief, you lie and deflect and run away.
    No, you won't. You're going to run away and pretend that these points weren't brought up.
    You will do no research on this "game plan" you will not bother to find out where it came from. You know that doing any of these things would just disprove it.
    So you are just going to run away again.
    And you'll probably come back again, pretending to be a new poster and make the same claim all over again because you think people are going to fall for that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

How about starting with how 5G is meant to be controlling people, or how it is the source of covid? Let us know what you find.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

robinph wrote: »
    How about starting with how 5G is meant to be controlling people, or how it is the source of covid? Let us know what you find.

And how it causes cancer.

Its its why they're cutting down trees.

And how its easier to track people via 5G with social distancing.

Lets not forget, that a lot of these conspiraloons quietened down when the fact that 5G and 5Ghz wifi wasn't the same thing was explained to them. People believed that their wifi routers were going to kill them. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Looking forward to seeing you examine the evidence. First time for anything I guess.

I've already said that I'm not familiar with 5g. I don't why you continue to focus on it. There are people who are qualified to talk about how it could, or could not, be used to control people. I'm focusing on doing research on the leaked game plan.

Is Bret Weinstein qualified to talk about the virus being potentially leaked from a lab?

Looking forward to seeing you examine the evidence. First time for anything I guess.

And if I get a direct quote I expect the usual "that person is an idiot", "he didn't say that", "I don't believe they said that" etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've already said that I'm not familiar with 5g. I don't why you continue to focus on it. There are people who are qualified to talk about how it could, or could not, be used to control people. I'm focusing on doing research on the leaked game plan.

Is Bret Weinstein qualified to talk about the virus being potentially leaked from a lab?

We're willing to help explain it to you. Show us what it is that you belive 5G is doing to people, we first need to know what exactly is is that you think though.

You brought up a list of items that have you worried, one of those included 5G. What exactly about it has you worried and why?

We're willing to help explain it to you. Show us what it is that you belive 5G is doing to people, we first need to know what exactly is is that you think though.

You brought up a list of items that have you worried, one of those included 5G. What exactly about it has you worried and why?

I'm not worried about 5g. There are far worse things in the game plan than 5g.

And if I get a direct quote I expect the usual "that person is an idiot", "he didn't say that", "I don't believe they said that" etc.

Which is why we're focusing on the 5G as that is something scientific, rather than someones random predictions about future use of masks for reasons that your not willing to tell us about.

If we stick to the 5G then you can show us the scientific research that backs up how it is being used to control people and how it is creating covid. We can then work through that to see if it's likely to be true or not.

I'm not worried about 5g. There are far worse things in the game plan than 5g.

So is the claims of 5G controlling people correct or not?
    What about 5G being the source of the spread of covid?

If these are not true then why are they included in the plan you linked to. If they are true then it is surely one of the simpler things for you to prove of all the stuff in the plan.

Trying to make it easy for you here.

Edit: Curious about what bits of the plan are worse than mobile phone masts being used for mind control and spreading covid to people. Is the bit about wearing masks somehow scarier than mind control systems?

Which is why we're focusing on the 5G as that is something scientific, rather than someones random predictions about future use of masks for reasons that your not willing to tell us about.

If we stick to the 5G then you can show us the scientific research that backs up how it is being used to control people and how it is creating covid. We can then work through that to see if it's likely to be true or not.

I don't believe it will be used to control people. I had never heard of 5g until all of this began.

It's the mask thing in the leaked game plan that is most concerning. That's why I'm doing research on it. It would help if a single country in the world would get rid of masks completely. That would mean the mask thing is bogus. But none has. Texas lifted it, but private businesses can still impose mask requirements. And of course people have to wear them on public transport as per federal law.

But this hasn't happened.
    You rarely provide direct quotes when asked and you've been shown to lie and mispresent things people actual say.
    And the odd time they did actually say it, it's because they are a crank with no authority.

If you don't like people pointing out when you do this, stop doing it.

I don't believe it will be used to control people. I had never heard of 5g until all of this began.
    So the game plan is wrong about 5G.
    Why?

It's the mask thing in the leaked game plan that is most concerning. That's why I'm doing research on it. It would help if a single country in the world would get rid of masks completely. That would mean the mask thing is bogus. But none has. Texas lifted it, but private businesses can still impose mask requirements. And of course people have to wear them on public transport as per federal law.

You know what 3G is right, it's the radio signals your phone uses so you can make calls and connect to the Internet.
    4G is a faster version of the same thing.
    5G is another faster version of the same thing again.

So you have stated that you don't believe that 5G is being used to control people, or that it is being used to spread the virus. Why then was it included in the plan that you posted a few pages back?

If it isn't being used to control people, why have they said that it is? If they were lying about that in the plan then what other things were they lying about?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dunno why you're bothering lads, that poster never answered questions on his last account, obvious to all he won't answer any on this account or indeed his next account. A pure WUM who will just keep going around in circles spouting the same shìte day in day out.

• Advertisement

Dunno why you're bothering lads, that poster never answered questions on his last account, obvious to all he won't answer any on this account or indeed his next account. A pure WUM who will just keep going around in circles spouting the same shìte day in day out.
    Demonstrates to others the levels of dishonesty inherent in a lot of conspiracy theories and how really basic questions kinda ruins them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement