Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I think the "Dr" certainly qualifies her as more of an authority on vaccine safety than anyone on here who hasn't got a degree in medicine.

Why?

Would you let a dentist operate on your brain?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The Nal wrote: »
    Why?

Would you let a brain surgeon pull out a tooth?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

The Nal wrote: »
    Why?

Probably depends on how convincing he is on his YouTube or Bitchute channel rather than his actual qualifications. Is that not how it works around here?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

aido79 wrote: »
    Probably depends on how convincing he is on his YouTube or Bitchute channel rather than his actual qualifications. Is that not how it works around here?
    Well if he got banned off YouTube it must be because the evil dentist cabal is trying to silence him. And if they're trying to silence him, he must be on to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

King Mob wrote: »
    Well if he got banned off YouTube it must be because the evil dentist cabal is trying to silence him. And if they're trying to silence him, he must be on to something.

In films the maverick scientist always seems to be right, so I am guessing that's the logic being employed in here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

Might be something to do with him discovering that toothpaste doesn't protect against tooth decay and actually encourages the spread of it. It's just a way for big toothpaste companies to make money. Mainstream advertising of toothpaste especially on Rte spreads the fear that without toothpaste people will lose all of their teeth.

aido79 wrote: »
    Might be something to do with him discovering that toothpaste doesn't protect against tooth decay and actually encourages the spread of it. It's just a way for big toothpaste companies to make money. Mainstream advertising of toothpaste especially on Rte spreads the fear that without toothpaste people will lose all of their teeth.
    Nah it's cause he's stumbled into the sinister plot by communists to steal our precious bodily fluids using fluoride.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

What evidence for her claims does she supply beyond "I have "Dr." in front of my name and I say so."?

What in particular convinced you that the vaccines were going to alter our DNA to allow us to be connected to an AI?

Bill Gates is the most qualified doctor on this planet, he knows everything about vaccines. A real hero... Oh wait he has no medical qualifications, what am I talking about

johnmck wrote: »
    Bill Gates is the most qualified doctor on this planet, he knows everything about vaccines. A real hero... Oh wait he has no medical qualifications, what am I talking about
    Who's claimed that he is a doctor or had qualifications?

What's the point you're trying to make?

An individual doesn't need direct qualifications to talk on a subject when they are (re)producing or echoing factual information from experts.

Hilarious how the conspiracy community suddenly has it in for Bill Gates, wonder who'll be the bad guy next year when they bore of him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

There was an economic reset after ww2 whats to say one cannot happen again?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Yes, what are you talking about?

Do you know anything about Bill Gates?
    Do you know anything about vaccines?

If you do know anything about either can you give us a quick summary, that we can fact check?

GT89 wrote: »

Was one needed after ww2?
    Was it brought about by a secret elite?
    or by the leaders of a lot of countries getting together to see what was best for the world at the time?

Do we need an economic reset now?
    Give reasons!

PintOfView wrote: »
    Was one needed after ww2?
    Was it brought about by a secret elite?
    or by the leaders of a lot of countries getting together to see what was best for the world at the time?

Do we need an economic reset now?
    Give reasons!

The great reset is real and is actually happening ever heard the phrase build back better? This is not a conspiracy theory and it has been openly admitted by the World Economic Forum. It is not being done by a secret elite it's being done openly by banks.
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

They are creating an artificial need for a great reset though the so called pandemic.

The pandemic is having a certain type of economic impact, we know what it is, and we're naturally making an effort to take advantage of it as much as is possible whilst mitigating the negative effects as much as possible.

Conspiracy theorists think Covid is a ruse so that Satan/Bill Gates/NWO can take over the world to install Fascism/Communism

Notice the slight difference? What actually happens in the world vs what happens inside the minds of conspiracy theorists are two very, very different things.

The great reset is real and is actually happening
    Ok, if it's real, why have you guys not been able to explain the question we keep asking?
    Why do you keep ignoring and avoiding it?

By doing so you're making it look like the great Reset isn't real and you guys are just talking out of your arses.
    They are creating an artificial need for a great reset though the so called pandemic.
    So the great Reset is real but the pandemic is not.
    That's a very silly assertion.

The great reset is real and is actually happening ever heard the phrase build back better?

It's an economic forum, we have one every year. This year there's a pandemic, so the discussion surrounds that.

Paranoid individuals see phrases like "Reset", "4th industrial revolution", etc and imagine paranoid delusional things. They go online to validate these thoughts with other paranoid people. None of the stuff they imagine happens. They get bored of it, then latch onto the next "big" thing and repeat the cycle. Rinse, repeat.

.So the great Reset is real but the pandemic is not.
    That's a very silly assertion.

Believe me if there was a pandemic going on we would have lost count of the amount of deaths that happened. Of course when things go back to normal it will be look at us aren't we great we stopped all these deaths from happening and our vaccine saved the day. That's what future generations will be taught about the 2020/21 pandemic.

Believe me if there was a pandemic going on we would have lost count of the amount of deaths that happened. Of course when things go back to normal it will look at us aren't we great we stopped all these deaths from happening and our vaccine saved the day. That's what future generations will be taught about the 2020/21 pandemic.
    Abject baseless nonsense that you are hiding behind to yet again avoid a very simple point and question.
    This is dishonest and shows your position for that it is.

Why are you dodging the question?
    Why do you think this dodging is making you anything other than dishonest?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Tell us more about the previous reset after WW2.

Who was directing it? At what point did they take over all world governments? Did they fake the whole war thing too in order to bring about the cover for the reset? Were all sides in on the plan before or after they started blowing each other up? If WW2 was just cover for economic changes then surely WW1 was also part of the plan as well as they were all part of the same thing. Was the same person directing things all along?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Believe me if there was a pandemic going on we would have lost count of the amount of deaths that happened. Of course when things go back to normal it will look at us aren't we great we stopped all these deaths from happening and our vaccine saved the day. That's what future generations will be taught about the 2020/21 pandemic.

Where is your proof?

robinph wrote: »
    Tell us more about the previous reset after WW2.

Who was directing it? At what point did they take over all world governments? Did they fake the whole war thing too in order to bring about the cover for the reset? Were all sides in on the plan before or after they started blowing each other up? If WW2 was just cover for economic changes then surely WW1 was also part of the plan as well as they were all part of the same thing. Was the same person directing things all along?
    Secretive cabal in charge of finance who were actually behind WW1...
    Gosh that conspiracy theory sounds awful familiar...

I wonder who might be accused of being this secretive cabal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

I'd rather not believe you on anything given the amount of crap you come out with...

Believe me if there was a pandemic going on we would have lost count of the amount of deaths that happened. Of course when things go back to normal it will be look at us aren't we great we stopped all these deaths from happening and our vaccine saved the day. That's what future generations will be taught about the 2020/21 pandemic.

So are you saying that if there was a pandemic, lockdowns and social distancing wouldn't have worked,
    and the same number of people would have died anyway?

What should we do to minimise deaths if we ever have a real pandemic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

So are you saying that if there was a pandemic, lockdowns and social distancing wouldn't have worked,

that's exactly what GT89's saying

No point in trying to reason with them with logic or facts

minimise deaths? can't be done, it'll kill the amount it pleases no matter what rules or vaccines are in place....

extra vigilance with basic hygiene, nahh, they fly by the seat of their pants eating chicken wings after taking a dump and not washing their hands after that tough paper breaking wipe they had to endure (albeit, probably one way of building up the immune system)

Yes social distancing, lockdowns and masks would not stop a highly contagious deadly virus. Remember the videos of Wuhan from January 2020 where people were dropping dead in the street that is what should be happening in a severe pandemic. Do you really think government ministers would be going to golfing tournaments or RTE throwing a retirement bash during a deadly plague?

The truth is there is very little we could do in the case of a real pandemic. Other than preventing it happening in the first place thankfully the chances of it happening are relatively slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Yes social distancing, lockdowns and masks would not stop a highly contagious deadly virus.

Why not?

Also,
    Fully vaccinated people can gather without masks, CDC says

So this supposedly permanent restriction turns out to not be permanent. Quelle surprise.

Why not?

Also,
    Fully vaccinated people can gather without masks, CDC says

So this supposedly permanent restriction turns out to not be permanent. Quelle surprise.

Covid 19 is not a severe virus. I find it funny that the CDC are telling people they can meet without masks when I have been meeting my friends for the last 9 months without masks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Covid 19 is not a severe virus. I find it funny that the CDC are telling people they can meet without masks when I have been meeting my friends for the last 9 months without masks

The families of over two million people would disagree with you.

I wont comment further on your total disregard for other peoples safety.

• Advertisement

Yes social distancing, lockdowns and masks would not stop a highly contagious deadly virus.

How does this virus spread? If via airborne and droplets, then why wouldn't masks, social distancing and lockdowns not reduce the spread?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement