Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Hang on. You said that the Great Reset could be about the UN imposing a global government, ending national sovereignty and heralding in a new world order. But now it seems countries can just opt out of this. So which is it?

If it is a one world government, as James Delingpole has said, then you imagine there'd be pushback from a few countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I can't speak for other posters, but I don't admire Putin, but I do admire certain things about Russia. It might be interesting to go there. I like the Russian avos.

If you think the West is bad, wait until you hear what happens to people with dissenting opinions in Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And more questions completely dodged.

Gortanna why do you have to be so completely dishonest to defend your beliefs?
    If you have to do all this stuff to avoid admitting your beliefs are unsupported nonsense, have you considered just not believing unsupported nonsense?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's bizarre, I haven't come across a single conspiracy theorist who doesn't fawn over Putin. This is a corrupt kleptocrat who is the embodiment of everything a conspiracy theorist should detest: plunders the country, fixes elections, modifies laws to stay in power for decades, has the FSB guard billion dollar properties which "don't belong to him", creates laws to make himself immune for prosecution after he leaves power, has political opponents poisoned and imprisoned, in that order, meddles in foreign elections, breaks international treaties to annex foreign territories, controls and heavily influences the media, and has so many opponents claiming on twitter that they feel perfectly fine and don't feel any urge to throw themselves out of windows, because so many "accidentally" fall out of windows.

Maybe something to do with running on a doctrine of accusing all his enemies of endless baseless conspiracies (his own conspiracies to poison people, annex territory, meddle in foreign elections, run troll factories are totally not real of course)

Anyway back to baseless Covid conspiracies

Tell you what. Go over to the soccer forum, never watch a match, post in every single thread about how people who like football are stupid, how there's no evidence that it was "a good goal", demand links to prove a young player has potential, then rudely produce a list of questions that you feel you're entitled to have answered and use the inevitable disinterest as a sign that you've somehow "won." Let us know how you get on.

If it is a one world government, as James Delingpole has said, then you imagine there'd be pushback from a few countries.

So if the WEF announce a global government in August (which just sounds ridiculous), countries can just push back and ignore it. Nothing to worry about in that case.

Or have WEF been busily recruiting a vast army to force every country into a global government like some James Bond villain taken to the extreme?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Trying to keep up with all this. Can we get a list of all the conspiracies you've simultaneously entertained in just the last few pages?
    • The Communists are using Covid as a cover to take over the world
    • Some gigantic Reddit post in which you can't explain the conspiracy but it's all true somehow
    • The UN is part of a plan to take over the world because some kids on a Pacific island used the phrase "new world order" in one of their songs
    • The World Economic Forum has something sinister planned for August
    • We will be wearing masks forever
    • Lockdown measures will be permanent
    • Bilderberg stuff
    • We will be living without personal possessions conspiracy
    • A new global economy will be controlled by the "devil"

That's just off the top of my head. Anything I am missing?

Why are you pulling this "on the fence" thing when you clearly entertain so many conspiracies and constantly link well known conspiracy heads and pundits?

Do you genuinely believe any of them, if so, which one(s)?

sabat wrote: »
    Tell you what. Go over to the soccer forum, never watch a match, post in every single thread about how people who like football are stupid, how there's no evidence that it was "a good goal", demand links to prove a young player has potential, then rudely produce a list of questions that you feel you're entitled to have answered and use the inevitable disinterest as a sign that you've somehow "won." Let us know how you get on.

You see football is real. There's ample and universal evidence to support that it's real. Conspiracy theories on the other hand like Klaus Schwab trying to take over the world are just figments of overactive imaginations.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Right. If you go to the soccer forum and make a whole bunch of fake claims about matches, what do you think happens?

So why think you can get away with pulling the same thing here about history and current affairs?

If you want to believe that the devil runs the world or that the NWO created Covid, that's fine, but don't try to pass it off as fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Right. If you go to the soccer forum and make a whole bunch of fake claims about matches, what do you think happens?

So why think you can get away with pulling the same thing here about history and current affairs?

If you want to believe that the devil runs the world or that the NWO created Covid, that's fine, but don't try to pass it off as fact.

You have no interest in these topics. Why are you here? If conspiracy theorists are sad saps then the the people who follow them around obsessively trying to gain some imaginary status boost must truly be the dregs.

You have no interest in these topics.

Why do you have to believe conspiracy theories to have an interest in them?

Particularly I'm interested in why people believe them even when they have to be dishonest and evasive to believe something they can't actually support or explain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

The great thing about this thread is that I can see who thanked the op and I can put them on my ignore list.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You have no interest in these topics. Why are you here? If conspiracy theorists are sad saps then the the people who follow them around obsessively trying to gain some imaginary status boost must truly be the dregs.

If you claim to somehow know the truth behind some conspiracy, why would you not want to tell the world about it so that you can save us all from the impending doom?

Just that so far for the conspiracy about "all restrictions are permanent, don't be a boiling frog" we've yet to learn any of the reasons why someone is trying to do this to the world, let alone how. There have been a few different ideas thrown about in the last 24 hours, but nothing convincing about any of them.

Except the one about there possibly being virus mutations in the future, but that isn't a conspiracy, it's science and there isn't any one in the WEF directing any virus to mutate so that we have to wear masks because of climate change and that BitCoin is being controlled by satan.

Trying to keep up with all this. Can we get a list of all the conspiracies you've simultaneously entertained in just the last few pages?
    • The Communists are using Covid as a cover to take over the world
    • Some gigantic Reddit post in which you can't explain the conspiracy but it's all true somehow
    • The UN is part of a plan to take over the world because some kids on a Pacific island used the phrase "new world order" in one of their songs
    • The World Economic Forum has something sinister planned for August
    • We will be wearing masks forever
    • Lockdown measures will be permanent
    • Bilderberg stuff
    • We will be living without personal possessions conspiracy
    • A new global economy will be controlled by the "devil"

That's just off the top of my head. Anything I am missing?

Why are you pulling this "on the fence" thing when you clearly entertain so many conspiracies and constantly link well known conspiracy heads and pundits?

Do you genuinely believe any of them, if so, which one(s)?

I examined many of the claims being made by other posters. I didn't say I personally believed what they said to be true, but that I found their arguments persuasive. I also drew attention to one world order's very detailed post and brianhere's very detailed post because you were saying that no one had offered a detailed explanation of what they believe to be happening. You clearly disagree with those posters, but their posts are very detailed.

It's not for me to explain what that person on reddit is saying. You're the one who is dismissing it as nonsense.

As I said previously, it doesn't matter what I believe. I think it's more interesting to discuss what influential and powerful people and organisations are saying. People such as Professor John Edmunds, the WEF and the UN, for example.

robinph wrote: »
    If you claim to somehow know the truth behind some conspiracy, why would you not want to tell the world about it so that you can save us all from the impending doom?

Just that so far for the conspiracy about "all restrictions are permanent, don't be a boiling frog" we've yet to learn any of the reasons why someone is trying to do this to the world, let alone how. There have been a few different ideas thrown about in the last 24 hours, but nothing convincing about any of them.

Except the one about there possibly being virus mutations in the future, but that isn't a conspiracy, it's science and there isn't any one in the WEF directing any virus to mutate so that we have to wear masks because of climate change and that BitCoin is being controlled by satan.

A mutated new strain is included in the leaked WEF technocratic game plan: https://twitter.com/TradCatKnight/status/1352332152768241666

I don't know whether the roadmap is legit or not, but the points there are ticks next appear to have all happened.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I examined many of the claims being made by other posters. I didn't say I personally believed what they said to be true, but that I found their arguments persuasive. I also drew attention to one world order's very detailed post and brianhere's very detailed post because you were saying that no one had offered a detailed explanation of what they believe to be happening. You clearly disagree with those posters, but their posts are very detailed.

It's not for me to explain what that person on reddit is saying. You're the one who is dismissing it as nonsense.

As I said previously, it doesn't matter what I believe. I think it's more interesting to discuss what influential and powerful people and organisations are saying. People such as Professor John Edmunds, the WEF and the UN, for example.

So you're not prepared to stand behind anyone else's claims for what this conspiracy about a boiling frog is, and you're not prepared to tell us what you belive the conspiracy about the boiling frog is.

You belive something, just can't tell us what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

A mutated new strain is included in the leaked WEF technocratic game plan: https://twitter.com/TradCatKnight/status/1352332152768241666

I don't know whether the roadmap is legit or not, but the points there are ticks next appear to have all happened.

OK so you think 5g is gonna be used to monitor people as well?? Do you literally believe everything bad you read online with zero research?

So you're not prepared to stand behind anyone else's claims for what this conspiracy about a boiling frog is, and you're not prepared to tell us what you belive the conspiracy about the boiling frog is.

You belive something, just can't tell us what?

It's not my place to. I have said that I find their arguments persuasive. Isn't that enough?

And, as I have I said, it's not so much what I believe, but what I fear. I absolutely fear the 'radical changes' Schwab has promised.

So the plan is to reduce the world population to 500M people? About what it was in the middle ages. Why? How does this benefit anyone?

I assume the fact that you've got the proof about the virus being manufactured by a bunch of economists ready for us to see? I mean it can't have been China who did it if this is all being directed by the WEF.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    OK so you think 5g is gonna be used to monitor people as well?? Do you literally believe everything bad you read online with zero research?

I've done a lot of my own research. But it appears to be the case that that leaked game plan has proven to be accurate thus far. We'll see what happens with 5G.

It's not my place to. I have said that I find their arguments persuasive. Isn't that enough?

And, as I have I said, it's not so much what I believe, but what I fear. I absolutely fear the 'radical changes' Schwab has promised.

But yet you can't pin down what any of those changes are, what is bad about them, or why anyone would be directing a global pandemic in order to achieve these evil plans.

• Advertisement

I've done a lot of my own research. But it appears to be the case that that leaked game plan has proven to be accurate thus far. We'll see what happens with 5G.

Can you point us to the science about how 5G is going to control people. There must be something in the patents for the technology that you can point to about how it will happen. Any evidence of people being controlled by 5G?

So the plan is to reduce the world population to 500M people? About what it was in the middle ages. Why? How does this benefit anyone?

I assume the fact that you've got the proof about the virus being manufactured by a bunch of economists ready for us to see? I mean it can't have been China who did it if this is all being directed by the WEF.

Luc Montagnier, who won the Nobel prize in 2008, said the virus came from a lab in Wuhan: https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Disputed-French-Nobel-winner-Luc-Montagnier-says-Covid-19-was-made-in-a-lab-laboratory. Bret Weinstein says the "lab-leak hypothesis is becoming impossible to ignore": https://twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1351081199486328833

I am open to both possibilities. That it came from a bat, or that it was leaked. One should always keep an open mind. Those two gentlemen are far more qualified than me to discuss the hypothesis.

I don't know about the reduction to 500 million people, but it has been speculated upon. People have pointed to the Georgia Guidestones. As I say, I'm open to examining all of these things.

But yet you can't pin down what any of those changes are, what is bad about them, or why anyone would be directing a global pandemic in order to achieve these evil plans.

Because they haven't announced the changes yet. But we can surmise that they will change the world given that Klaus Schwab has repeatedly said that going back to normal will not happen and that the changes will cause people to speak of BC and AC.

But they will be announced in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Let's forget everything else you have said... And take 5g.
    What research have you done... And how is it going to used to control people?
    Can you explain what 5g is exactly?

Is 5g just being used to control people?
    How does it do this?
    Who has it been controlling?
    Who is directing this control?
    For what purpose?

Does 5G also cause covid-19?

Any straight answers would be greatly appreciated.

I examined many of the claims being made by other posters. I didn't say I personally believed what they said to be true,
    So do you believe them or not?
    Please clarify your position here,
    As I said previously, it doesn't matter what I believe.
    But why be evasive and dishonest about your beliefs?
    If they don't matter, why not just be up front about them?
    I think it's more interesting to discuss what influential and powerful people and organisations are saying. People such as Professor John Edmunds, the WEF and the UN, for example.
    And yet, when we try to do this, you dodge evade and lie then run away.

Is 5g just being used to control people?
    How does it do this?
    Who has it been controlling?
    Who is directing this control?
    For what purpose?

Does 5G also cause covid-19?

Any straight answers would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not qualified to comment on it. All I'm saying is that it's included in the leaked game plan.

Why focus 5G out of all of the things listed in the game plan?

Is Bret Weinstein qualified to talk about a possible lab leak? And he describes himself as extremely progressive before someone says that he's a crazy right-winger.

You've claimed to have finally read the book after months of dodging this point and pretending to be different people.

Please quote from the book where Schwab has said his plan is reduce the population of the world by force using 5G and the pandemic.

King Mob wrote: »
    You've claimed to have finally read the book after months of dodging this point and pretending to be different people.

Please quote from the book where Schwab has said his plan is reduce the population of the world by force using 5G and the pandemic.

Maybe you should read the book. You appear to be obsessed with it.

• Advertisement

I'm not qualified to comment on it.
    This is a dodge.
    If you don't know the answers to those questions, the answer is not "I'm not qualified."
    It's "I don't know."

If you believe otherwise, don't dodge. It's dishonest and transparent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement