Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I avoid YouTube for that reason. I haven't watched any videos about the Great Reset that are on YouTube.
    Yet you believe crap you find on Reddit because they claim to have links supporting them...
    Persuasive in the sense that governments have a habit of not being fond of relinquishing power.
    Ok. So how do they or you close the obvious plot hole?
    How does forcing people to wear masks benefit the cabal behind everything?
    Klaus Schwab has promised that there will be radical changes introduced. So radical that people will talk of BC (Before Corona) and AC (After Corona).
    Sorry you're making a claim about what someone said without so much as a reference.
    It's a bit insulting that you expect people to believe you on this given how dishonest you have been with quotes and statements only a few pages ago.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The "warmup" meeting, interesting. All the major Presidents were there for 5 days in January, along with 1,700 representatives and covered the agenda.

Please share the link to this much bigger meeting in September?

Yep. Dave Cullen analyses the virtual meeting here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2cOYlBVDT52/

Can you explain what the UN imagery during the military parade in Wuhan was about? From around 10:40 in the video.

Sorry, it's in late August: https://www.straitstimes.com/world/st-interview-with-wef-founder-klaus-schwab-spore-meeting-will-come-as-world-readies-for-reset

• Registered Users Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I see September is the new date for the launch of the Great Reset. Disappointing that the launch in January didn't happen as promised and now we're getting a new date for September.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I see September is the new date for the launch of the Great Reset. Disappointing that the launch in January didn't happen as promised and now we're getting a new date for September.

Mid to late August. I thought it was September. The one in January was the warmup. The "radical changes" Klaus Schwab has promised will be announced in August.

Mid to late August. I thought it was September. The one in January was the warmup. The "radical changes" Klaus Schwab has promised will be announced in August.

Cool. Looking forward to these "radical changes". Any ideas on what they are?

• Advertisement

Don't need to, you can. Simple exercise, explain the conspiracy. Then I'll ask questions on it, you can use his "links" and "sources" to easily address those questions. Maybe it's all correct, and you seem to think all the info is reliable, so should be a fairly easy exercise.

What's nonsense about this:

"Guess who else was a Steering Member of the Bilderberg Group? Klaus Great Reset Schwab. The founder of the WEF that honored Peter Theil as a distinguished leader. Cool, right! That's like the Mickey Mouse Club for wanna be Infinity Gauntlet wearers under 40.

So. Here's another not so fun fun fact; The Club Of Rome was at the first World Economic Forum gathering. Speak your mind Klaus; Our first meeting in 1971 in Davos was, for example, the platform to present to the world the famous report "Limits to Growth" of the Club of Rome. I personally served also as a key advisor to the Rio Earth Summit in 1992 and mobilized the business community for this summit and other events. Source Here

Hello World! Limits to Growth? Does that ring a bell?

What World One showed was that by 2040 there would be a global collapse if the expansion of the population and industry was to continue at the current levels.
    As reported by the Australian broadcaster ABC, the model's calculations took into account trends in pollution levels, population growth, the amount of natural resources and the overall quality of life on Earth. The model's predictions for the worsening quality of life and the dwindling natural resources have so far been unnervingly on target.

World One was a computer simulation by MIT commissioned by the Club of Rome. You know MIT, that has the lab that was being sponsored by Jeffrey Epstein. Who also wanted to use his sperm to repopulate the planet after the Apocalypse. Not. Creepy. At. All. Ok. Let's get back to the main point.

What else did the computer simulation have to say about our future?

In fact, 2020 is the first milestone envisioned by World One. That's when the quality of life is supposed to drop dramatically. The broadcaster presented this scenario that will lead to the demise of large numbers of people:

Yep. And what a coincidence! 2020! Bill Gates called it! The pandemic is here! And guess what folks, this might be here to stay. No? How else do you explain Klaus Schwab and the Great Reset suddenly forcing environmental perspectives down our throats and falling in love with Greta HOW DARE YOU Thornburg? Remember, you'll own nothing and be happy! Build Back Better!

"At around 2020, the condition of the planet becomes highly critical. If we do nothing about it, the quality of life goes down to zero. Pollution becomes so seriously it will start to kill people, which in turn will cause the population to diminish, lower than it was in the 1900. At this stage, around 2040 to 2050, civilised life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist."

And all this from a computer simulation. And just as promised 2020 came and the virus hit the fan to kick it off. Pollution becomes critical and civilisation ceases to exist by 2040. Unless of course we can hit the Agenda 2030 target, right?

Ok. So remember, Klaus was at the Earth Summit. Guess who else was at the earth summit in 1992? Why none other than George NEW WORLD ORDER Bush Sr. So bear that in mind when reading the next section from the article:

Alexander King, the then-leader of the Club of Rome, evaluated the program's results to also mean that nation-states will lose their sovereignty, forecasting a New World Order with corporations managing everything. Source Here

Not. Good. Stakeholder Capitalism anyone? Corporations and Governments working hard in hand? A New Normal World Order?"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yep. Dave Cullen analyses the virtual meeting here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2cOYlBVDT52/

Dave Cullen is another crank who has moved to Bitchute because he was banned from Youtube for obvious reasons.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Computing_Forever

According to you, the 3 day meeting in August is the "much bigger" meeting than the 5 day meeting in January, how?

What's going to be announced?

If you are going to again play the on-the-fence "I don't know" card, then why are you placing any significance on it?

robinph wrote: »
    What are your thoughts on the one about Satan being in control of BitCoin? Do you follow that theory or do you think it's nonsense?
    In my experience, conspiracy theorists don't actually want to discuss other conspiracy theorist's theories.
    It often requires too much uncomfortable comparisons and they don't want to say something like they don't believe something.

"Guess who else was a Steering Member of the Bilderberg Group? Klaus Great Reset Schwab. The founder of the WEF that honored Peter Theil as a distinguished leader. Cool, right! That's like the Mickey Mouse Club for wanna be Infinity Gauntlet wearers under 40.

So. Here's another not so fun fun fact; The Club Of Rome was at the first World Economic Forum gathering. Speak your mind Klaus; Our first meeting in 1971 in Davos was, for example, the platform to present to the world the famous report "Limits to Growth" of the Club of Rome. I personally served also as a key advisor to the Rio Earth Summit in 1992 and mobilized the business community for this summit and other events. Source Here

Hello World! Limits to Growth? Does that ring a bell?

What World One showed was that by 2040 there would be a global collapse if the expansion of the population and industry was to continue at the current levels.
    As reported by the Australian broadcaster ABC, the model's calculations took into account trends in pollution levels, population growth, the amount of natural resources and the overall quality of life on Earth. The model's predictions for the worsening quality of life and the dwindling natural resources have so far been unnervingly on target.

World One was a computer simulation by MIT commissioned by the Club of Rome. You know MIT, that has the lab that was being sponsored by Jeffrey Epstein. Who also wanted to use his sperm to repopulate the planet after the Apocalypse. Not. Creepy. At. All. Ok. Let's get back to the main point.

What else did the computer simulation have to say about our future?

In fact, 2020 is the first milestone envisioned by World One. That's when the quality of life is supposed to drop dramatically. The broadcaster presented this scenario that will lead to the demise of large numbers of people:

Yep. And what a coincidence! 2020! Bill Gates called it! The pandemic is here! And guess what folks, this might be here to stay. No? How else do you explain Klaus Schwab and the Great Reset suddenly forcing environmental perspectives down our throats and falling in love with Greta HOW DARE YOU Thornburg? Remember, you'll own nothing and be happy! Build Back Better!

"At around 2020, the condition of the planet becomes highly critical. If we do nothing about it, the quality of life goes down to zero. Pollution becomes so seriously it will start to kill people, which in turn will cause the population to diminish, lower than it was in the 1900. At this stage, around 2040 to 2050, civilised life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist."

And all this from a computer simulation. And just as promised 2020 came and the virus hit the fan to kick it off. Pollution becomes critical and civilisation ceases to exist by 2040. Unless of course we can hit the Agenda 2030 target, right?

Ok. So remember, Klaus was at the Earth Summit. Guess who else was at the earth summit in 1992? Why none other than George NEW WORLD ORDER Bush Sr. So bear that in mind when reading the next section from the article:

Alexander King, the then-leader of the Club of Rome, evaluated the program's results to also mean that nation-states will lose their sovereignty, forecasting a New World Order with corporations managing everything. Source Here

Not. Good. Stakeholder Capitalism anyone? Corporations and Governments working hard in hand? A New Normal World Order?"

I'll ask again:

Explain the conspiracy. Maybe it's real, if I have any questions I'll ask them.

If you can't make heads or tails of what the conspiracy actually is or what he's writing about in 84 consecutive "chapters" there's no shame in admitting it.

Cool. Looking forward to these "radical changes". Any ideas on what they are?

I don't, but people have speculated as to what they might be. Some of the changes that have been talked about include the abolition of cash, the end of private property (you'll own nothing and be happy), digital ids / health passports, social credit system to control our carbon footprint, the end of national sovereignty, a one world government (the song from the UN concert about a "new world order behind closed doors").

An analysis of the virtual meeting by Dave Cullen: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2cOYlBVDT52/

Anyone know what the UN imagery during the military parade in Wuhan is about? From around 10:40.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Literally everything? It's inane ramblings.

Post facts or proof.

But previous posters weren't claiming January was a "warm up".
    They were claiming that January was when they were going to announce what you now say will be announced in August.
    They were wrong. You agree with this.
    Why do you believe they got it so wrong?
    What makes your claim in August different or more accurate.

If August comes and goes and no such announcement is made, will you then also claim that was "just a warm up" and the real announcement will be in December or next year or...?
    Or will you accept your conspiracy theory has failed and it is just as wrong as the other predictions?

Also the other posters were making these claims despite not reading the book(due to laziness/fear). You claim to have read it.
    Could you be more specific about what will be in the announcement?

If you can't be specific, please don't run away from the point. Just admit you can't.

I don't, but people have speculated as to what they might be. Some of the changes that have been talked about include the abolition of cash, the end of private property (you'll own nothing and be happy), digital ids / health passports, social credit system to control our carbon footprint, the end of national sovereignty, a one world government (the song from the UN concert about a "new world order behind closed doors").

An analysis of the virtual meeting by Dave Cullen: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2cOYlBVDT52/

Anyone know what the UN imagery during the military parade in Wuhan is about? From around 10:40.

Not watching a bitchute video as they are full of nonsense and fellas looking for money donations. I mean that video, the first 2 links under it are begging links for donations. No thanks.

So you have no idea what is coming from this Great Reset but you're repeating ludicrous speculation with no basis in reality anyway.

I don't, but people have speculated as to what they might be. Some of the changes that have been talked about include the abolition of cash

Cash is not being "abolished". People are choosing to pay digitally more than ever, so it's naturally being phased out.
    the end of private property (you'll own nothing and be happy)

Nope, this is based on a blog by a Danish MP who wrote a speculative piece which conspiracy theorists took as some sort of "blueprint". The blog doesn't have any legislative powers last I checked.
    the end of national sovereignty

Source for this?
    a one world government (the song from the UN concert about a "new world order behind closed doors").

This has been addressed before multiple times on this forum to multiple persona's.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070312
    "The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva.

Sung primarily by children and youth, the heart-warming lyrics concluded on a note of hope.

“Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again”"

New posters bringing up the same debunked disinformation repeatedly.

Not watching a bitchute video as they are full of nonsense and fellas looking for money donations. I mean that video, the first 2 links under it are begging links for donations. No thanks.

So you have no idea what is coming from this Great Reset but you're repeating ludicrous speculation with no basis in reality anyway.

I have no idea, but many have speculated as to what the changes might be. But we know that they will be radical. That's according to Klaus Schwab.

Well if anyone else can explain the UN imagery during the parade I'd be grateful. I'm trying to work out what the significance of it is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

That's something I've wondered about myself. Would Texas just roll over? Alabama? Brazil and Bolsonaro? Russia?

Putin made an incredible speech at the WEF which was all but ignored by the media here-he comes across as the true leader of the free world. Here's some of my highlights but it's well worth reading in its entirety:

"I would like to point out the negative demographic consequences of the ongoing social crisis and the crisis of values, which could result in humanity losing entire civilisational and cultural continents.

We have a shared responsibility to prevent this scenario, which looks like a grim dystopia, and to ensure instead that our development takes a different trajectory – positive, harmonious and creative."

"Maybe so but society is wondering whether such monopolism meets public interests. Where is the border between successful global business, in-demand services and big data consolidation and the attempts to manage society at one’s own discretion and in a tough manner, replace legal democratic institutions and essentially usurp or restrict the natural right of people to decide for themselves how to live, what to choose and what position to express freely?"

"Obviously, the era linked with attempts to build a centralised and unipolar world order has ended. To be honest, this era did not even begin. A mere attempt was made in this direction, but this, too, is now history. The essence of this monopoly ran counter to our civilisation’s cultural and historical diversity."

The last one is very interesting-is he referring to the US post ww2 global complex of NATO, CIA, foundations etc, or Soviet expansionism, or both? Either way, he's wisely taking a backseat from the great reset.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/64938

Cash is not being "abolished". People are choosing to pay digitally more than ever, so it's naturally being phased out.

Nope, this is based on a blog by a Danish MP who wrote a speculative piece which conspiracy theorists took as some sort of "blueprint". The blog doesn't have any legislative powers last I checked.

Source for this?

This has been addressed before multiple times on this forum to multiple persona's.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070312
    "The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva.

Sung primarily by children and youth, the heart-warming lyrics concluded on a note of hope.

“Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again”"

New posters bringing up the same debunked disinformation repeatedly.

It was one of WEF's own predictions for the year 2030.

James Delingpole: "But the Great Reset is not OK. It really doesn’t matter whether you want to cast its masterplan — which remember, ultimately includes the abolition of private property — as communist or fascist or technocratic. The much more important point is that it represents a totalitarian takeover by a small, powerful, oppressive, unelected elite which will leave the rest of us impoverished, immiserated, and deprived of our liberty."

How was it debunked? When the UN mentions "a new world order" it's worrying.

I have no idea, but many have speculated as to what the changes might be. But we know that they will be radical. That's according to Klaus Schwab.

Well if anyone else can explain the UN imagery during the parade I'd be grateful. I'm trying to work out what the significance of it is.

Is Klaus Schwab the new George Soros for conspiracy theorists? Seems like he gets blamed for everything in the last year or so for stuff that was usually directed at George Soros.

When did this UN imagery happen? Where?

Is Klaus Schwab the new George Soros for conspiracy theorists? Seems like he gets blamed for everything in the last year or so for stuff that was usually directed at George Soros.

When did this UN imagery happen? Where?

It's in the video, but you don't want to watch it because it's on Bitchute.

No it wasn't. Stop lying about what people say.
    Again previous posters were also worried about the lyrics in a children's song.
    When asked what they were worried about, they couldn't actually provide an answer.
    And when they were asked how it supported a conspiracy theory they couldn't answer and just said they were "worried".

You are now doing the exact same thing using similar language.

Have you posted in this thread before your current account?
    It would be massively dishonest for you to create a new account and pretend to be a different person.

• Advertisement

It's in the video, but you don't want to watch it because it's on Bitchute.

But where did it happen and when? Or do you just accept everything you see in these conspiracy videos hook, line and sinker without questioning it yourself?

sabat wrote: »
    Putin made an incredible speech at the WEF which was all but ignored by the media here-he comes across as the true leader of the free world. Here's some of my highlights but it's well worth reading in its entirety:

"I would like to point out the negative demographic consequences of the ongoing social crisis and the crisis of values, which could result in humanity losing entire civilisational and cultural continents.

We have a shared responsibility to prevent this scenario, which looks like a grim dystopia, and to ensure instead that our development takes a different trajectory – positive, harmonious and creative."

"Maybe so but society is wondering whether such monopolism meets public interests. Where is the border between successful global business, in-demand services and big data consolidation and the attempts to manage society at one’s own discretion and in a tough manner, replace legal democratic institutions and essentially usurp or restrict the natural right of people to decide for themselves how to live, what to choose and what position to express freely?"

"Obviously, the era linked with attempts to build a centralised and unipolar world order has ended. To be honest, this era did not even begin. A mere attempt was made in this direction, but this, too, is now history. The essence of this monopoly ran counter to our civilisation’s cultural and historical diversity."

The last one is very interesting-is he referring to the US post ww2 global complex of NATO, CIA, foundations etc, or Soviet expansionism, or both? Either way, he's wisely taking a backseat from the great reset.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/64938

Thanks. I watched the speech he gave. I think people will be looking to countries like Russia and Brazil to flee to should life be radically transformed in the West.

Ignored by the Irish media? I'm amazed. I think they were busy that day reporting on 3 people meeting for 10 more minutes than they should have 5 and a half kms from their home instead of 5.

But where did it happen and when? Or do you just accept everything you see in these conspiracy videos hook, line and sinker without questioning it yourself?

Wuhan in 2019. It's in the video.

Thanks. I watched the speech he gave. I think people will be looking to countries like Russia and Brazil to flee to should life be radically transformed in the West.

Hang on. You said that the Great Reset could be about the UN imposing a global government, ending national sovereignty and heralding in a new world order. But now it seems countries can just opt out of this. So which is it?

Hang on. You said that the Great Reset could be about the UN imposing a global government, ending national sovereignty and heralding in a new world order. But now it seems countries can just opt out of this. So which is it?
    Also are we supposed to believe that Putin is going to pass on the mysterious boost in power provided by making people wear masks?

It's bizarre, I haven't come across a single conspiracy theorist who doesn't fawn over Putin. This is a corrupt kleptocrat who is the embodiment of everything a conspiracy theorist should detest: plunders the country, fixes elections, modifies laws to stay in power for decades, has the FSB guard billion dollar properties which "don't belong to him", creates laws to make himself immune for prosecution after he leaves power, has political opponents poisoned and imprisoned, in that order, meddles in foreign elections, breaks international treaties to annex foreign territories, controls and heavily influences the media, and has so many opponents claiming on twitter that they feel perfectly fine and don't feel any urge to throw themselves out of windows, because so many "accidentally" fall out of windows.

Maybe something to do with running on a doctrine of accusing all his enemies of endless baseless conspiracies (his own conspiracies to poison people, annex territory, meddle in foreign elections, run troll factories are totally not real of course)

Anyway back to baseless Covid conspiracies

Wuhan in 2019. It's in the video.

It was from the opening ceremony of the 2019 Military World Games held in China. The theme of which was World Peace and featured a piece on the UNs role in peace keeping around the world. It took me 2 minutes to Google that and get the answer. Not surprising to see conspiracy theorists misrepresenting it though.

It was from the opening ceremony of the 2019 Military World Games held in China. The theme of which was World Peace and featured a piece on the UNs role in peace keeping around the world. It took me 2 minutes to Google that and get the answer. Not surprising to see conspiracy theorists misrepresenting it though.

Dave Cullen misrepresented it. Thanks.

No it wasn't. It was a piece tweeted by one of their staff. The WEF is an economic forum, they don't have any legislative power, they can't enact any laws. Schwalb has no power. It's basically just a global discussion forum.
    James Delingpole

Is another Libertarian with extreme views. Note the pattern you have
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Delingpole

As mentioned, you really need to stop reading conspiracy sites who lap these people up. Anyone with a qualification or heaven forbid is a professional gets idolized by the conspiracy community if they have a view remotely anywhere in line with the group conspiracy think.

It's a song made up by school kids. Anything who thinks that school kids are part of a "new world order" conspiracy needs their head examined.

• Advertisement

It's bizarre, I haven't come across a single conspiracy theorist who doesn't fawn over Putin. This is a corrupt kleptocrat who is the embodiment of everything a conspiracy theorist should detest: plunders the country, fixes elections, modifies laws to stay in power for decades, has the FSB guard billion dollar properties which "don't belong to him", creates laws to make himself immune for prosecution after he leaves power, has political opponents poisoned and imprisoned, in that order, meddles in foreign elections, breaks international treaties to annex foreign territories, controls and heavily influences the media, and has so many opponents claiming on twitter that they feel perfectly fine and don't feel any urge to throw themselves out of windows, because so many "accidentally" fall out of windows.

Maybe something to do with running on a doctrine of accusing all his enemies of endless baseless conspiracies (his own conspiracies to poison people, annex territory, meddle in foreign elections, run troll factories are totally not real of course)

Anyway back to baseless Covid conspiracies

I can't speak for other posters, but I don't admire Putin, but I do admire certain things about Russia. It might be interesting to go there. I like the Russian avos.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement