Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

PintOfView wrote: »
    So is it just a coincidence that the numbers dropped since we locked down?

Is that what you actually believe?
    Do you not realise that they keep so-called "locking down" always past the peak. That's how little intelligent thought goes into the response.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Do you not realise that they keep so-called "locking down" always past the peak. That's how little intelligent thought goes into the response.

I don't follow your logic here. If you care to explain it a little more clearly I'll respond again in an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    No. The current measures are primarily to stop our health systems becoming overwhelmed from a disease that is quite new - we managed to get cases to drop significantly in the summer with these measures, but we didn't persist and a second wave happened. We've been doing all this without vaccines, and once they rollout properly, then the threat to the national health systems should subside significantly, meaning we should be able to drop the tougher measures (lockdown)

health care systems becoming overwhelmed ? the hospitals are empty ... apart from health care staff partially exhausted from doing their tic tok routines ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3UrJTrWho

• Registered Users Posts: 25,490 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

health care systems becoming overwhelmed ? the hospitals are empty ... apart from health care staff partially exhausted from doing their tic tok routines ...

Hospitals are not empty, hospitals are overwhelmed, please post evidence if you have any that hospitals are empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This has been addressed months ago.

Could you please explain what you believe is actually happening, why it's happening, who's behind it and what their motivation is.

I think the fact that the conspiracy believers here are refusing to even acknowledge the question and are falling back to either debunked arguments or arguments from personal ignorance show that there isn't any substance to the theories.
    The questions are being avoided because they can't be answered honestly. Conspiracy theorists have no answers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Wine should come in 1 litre bottles for the duration of the pandemic also.

Haven't read the most recent few pages but it's good to see that no matter what we believe individually that there is common ground :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Hospitals are not empty, hospitals are overwhelmed, please post evidence if you have any that hospitals are empty.

Oh really

521 on trollies this day last year and 152 today

King Mob wrote: »
    This has been addressed months ago.

Could you please explain what you believe is actually happening, why it's happening, who's behind it and what their motivation is.

I think the fact that the conspiracy believers here are refusing to even acknowledge the question and are falling back to either debunked arguments or arguments from personal ignorance show that there isn't any substance to the theories.
    The questions are being avoided because they can't be answered honestly. Conspiracy theorists have no answers.

read back on excellent posts and top class research by renowned posters that explain it all such as

Dionaibh

DrFrost

ShatterAlan

go into gemma o doherthy's website there is plenty of video evidence showing empty hospitals stuff you wont see on RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

read back on excellent posts and top class research by renowned posters that explain it all such as

Dionaibh

DrFrost

ShatterAlan
    Yes. I have read those posts.
    They do not explain the conspiracy in any kind of coherent or clear way.
    Some of those posters content that the whole pandemic has been constructed for the express purpose of forcing people to become cyborgs.
    Is this the generally accepted conspiracy theory?

Also, it is incorrect to call it "research".

• Advertisement

GT89 wrote: »
    Oh really

521 on trollies this day last year and 152 today

Trolly numbers, the go to place for the uninformed.

Why do you think there are.less people on trollies?

Could it be because there are less people out and about having accidents on the roads? Less sports injuries? Less drunk people getting into fights or falling over?

Whats last years ICU numbers compared to today?

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes. I have read those posts.
    They do not explain the conspiracy in any kind of coherent or clear way.
    Some of those posters content that the whole pandemic has been constructed for the express purpose of forcing people to become cyborgs.
    Is this the generally accepted conspiracy theory?

Also, it is incorrect to call it "research".

Their research is pretty clear to me .

I wouldnt classify it as cyborgs more like precursor to MARK OF THE BEAST

go into gemma o doherthy's website there is plenty of video evidence showing empty hospitals stuff you wont see on RTE

Ah you mean the video that some absolute clown took while walking around the fùcking outpatients department?

No wonder the likes of that clown make money off gullible people when they can't even fathom.out the most basic things.

Oh ffs we are back to this shìte again :pac:

Ah you mean the video that some absolute clown took while walking around the fùcking outpatients department?

No wonder the likes of that clown make money off gullible people when they can't even fathom.out the most basic things.

Well the garda didnt take it as clowning around the guy was arrested and brought to court .. why the heavy treatment by the garda..what are they hiding

Well the garda didnt take it as clowning around the guy was arrested and brought to court .. why the heavy treatment by the garda..what are they hiding

Erm...because he was trespassing in a hospital during a fùcking pandemic when he had no right nor reason to be there.

And I didnt say he was "clowning around" I said he was a clown.

If the hospitals are actually empty, are you saying that RTE and the HSE and NPHET, and all the hospitals, are all lying to us in a big plan for something?

How do they organise it so that not even one of those thousands of people in on the plan will break ranks and tell us the truth?

Erm...because he was trespassing in a hospital during a fùcking pandemic when he had no right nor reason to be there.

And I didnt say he was "clowning around" I said he was a clown.

its a public hospital open to everyone he didnt film any patient just empty corridors local security could simply sort it out... as they usually do when issues arise in security ...but the involvement by the gaurds and courts means to me its a far bigger issue than a simple trespass... more like information going against the government of ireland narrative

If the hospitals are actually empty, are you saying that RTE and the HSE and NPHET, and all the hospitals, are all lying to us in a big plan for something?

How do they organise it so that not even one of those thousands of people in on the plan will break ranks and tell us the truth?

nobody wants to loose their jobs and where exactly can they tell the truth ?

its a public hospital open to everyone he didnt film any patient just empty corridors local security could simply sort it out... as they usually do when issues arise in security ...but the involvement by the gaurds and courts means to me its a far bigger issue than a simple trespass... more like information going against the government of ireland narrative

You don't have the right to stroll around a hospital during a pandemic just because you believe some freeman BS about it being a "public place".

Idiots like him should be locked up for the safety of others. The fact you don't see what he did was wrong says an awful lot about you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Could it be because there are less people out and about having accidents on the roads? Less sports injuries? Less drunk people getting into fights or falling over?

Just a question. Do you think there are less drunk people getting into fights and falling over before this pandemic or during this pandemic?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

Funnily enough road deaths have been up during the pandemic
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/number-of-road-deaths-increased-in-2020-despite-reduction-in-traffic-due-to-pandemic-39921537.html

You don't have the right to stroll around a hospital during a pandemic just because you believe some freeman BS about it being a "public place".

Idiots like him should be locked up for the safety of others. The fact you don't see what he did was wrong says an awful lot about you.

It’s funny how in democracies we see calls for people who question the system to be locked up. It’s not that long ago since we watched movies about soviet Russia and were appalled by the same.

Who's safety is at risk?

It’s funny how in democracies we see calls for people who question the system to be locked up. It’s not that long ago since we watched movies about soviet Russia and were appalled by the same.

Questioning the system is healthy, and necessary, and I don't see any calls for people to be locked up for questioning things.
    People might get brought down the Garda station for making a nuisance of themselves, etc.
    Just speaking for myself, I trust most of what I see being reported on RTE with regards to the pandemic. I would like for there to be no pandemic, but nothing I've seen on this thread is credible to me.

Have you looked at the CDC web site, which shows clearly the excess deaths.
    How do you explain those excess deaths since last March?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

She's an insane person.

Questioning the system is healthy, and necessary, and I don't see any calls for people to be locked up for questioning things.
    People might get brought down the Garda station for making a nuisance of themselves, etc.
    Just speaking for myself, I trust most of what I see being reported on RTE with regards to the pandemic. I would like for there to be no pandemic, but nothing I've seen on this thread is credible to me.

Have you looked at the CDC web site, which shows clearly the excess deaths.
    How do you explain those excess deaths since last March?

Excess deaths?

Excess deaths to 2019 deaths when there was no lockdown?

Let’s compare to years of comparable lockdown before we conclude that excess deaths are a measure of Covid.

Excess deaths?

Let’s compare to years of comparable lockdown before we conclude that excess deaths are a measure of Covid.

So are you saying that excess deaths are caused by the lockdown, and not by the covid virus at all?

Excess deaths?

Woah, can you clarify this? how many people have died due to the lockdown according to you? and how many have died as a result of Covid? (with sources please)

• Advertisement

Here we go again. You think this is all part of a biblical prophecy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement