Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wokeism of the day *Revised Mod Note in OP and threadbanned users*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭ingalway

All the men and the people-who-bleed of the world need to UNITE against this madness!

But but but men can bleed! Bigot.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

ingalway wrote: »
    But but but men can bleed! Bigot.

Did you just bigotname me!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Cordell

Cordell wrote: »

What a load of ****e, they overthink these things far too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Ah some of the aul Germans are still a bit sensitive over the whole war business. Kinda like those sensitive Irish and British people still hanging onto a war that ended years ago. Looks like a good show though, it's on the list for watching at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

American Girl Scouts says congrats to justice Amy Coney Barrett on being the 5th woman to achieve the highest justice office.
    Woke feminists go nuts until they have bullied Girls Scouts to delete the tweet.

Tweet Response https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EldF4YMXgAAPrQW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    Eld-M9-N1-VMAIGx-G.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Can you believe this person is a lecturer?

https://twitter.com/sally_hines/status/1320805983472537603

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Geuze wrote: »

She should be fired. What's she a lecturer of? Bullshyte?

Best book an appointment at the doctor to have my knob and cervix checked...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

biko wrote: »
    American Girl Scouts says congrats to justice Amy Coney Barrett on being the 5th woman to achieve the highest justice office.
    Woke feminists go nuts until they have bullied Girls Scouts to delete the tweet.

Reminded me of this woman’s reaction upon receiving word of Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation while she was in the bath :D

I’m scared for me, other women, people who need help, everyone except white men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Transmen have pregnancies. So do non binary people.

Yes, because they are biologically women.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Yes, because they are biologically women.
    Indeed. I think they would agree themselves on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Hipster freaks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

It's like something off Brass Eye or Armando Iannucci. You can't tell what's real or a pisstake anymore :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'm just not having this one.

If you are actually gestating a child inside your very own womb - you are not a fúcking man. You may look like one, you may want to be treated like one, called one and so on - and i have no problems with any of that. I'll call you bob and tell people go speak to that bloke over there and whatnot, I'll happily whip out my langer and piss on a tree with you in the men only golf club* i couldn't care less about any of that shít. But i absolutely will not accept that you are a man, exactly like i am a man. I don't have a womb for a start, i have a y chromosome - that makes us materially different no matter how you feel or what you look like. It's just a fact of life.

*(I won't actually do that, but it's because i hate golf, not trans people... or pissing on trees, there's nothing makes you feel more manly than pissing on a tree, except maybe poking a fire with a stick)

Amazingly the Pythons saw all this coming years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Oh, I don't know.
    Sally does this out of principle and the quest for truth, nothing else.

Not gaslighting or making sh*t up as she skips along her merry way, no way!
    Look at the poverty level grants her own personal work niche market generates for one person - a modern day truthsayer is Sally, only in it to re-educate the plebs with all the new words.
    Up is down, black is white, nothing to see here says Sally.
    *kerching*

530994.jpeg

"Not 'merely' a woman's issue"
    Hmmm.

Reminded me of this woman’s reaction upon receiving word of Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation while she was in the bath :D

I’m scared for me, other women, people who need help, everyone except white men.
    I'm assuming she's not being given a bath there by Mammy and she's grown up enough to take one herself?
    I mean, I have to ask.!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

There is no such thing as non binary. It is simply an adherence to outdated 1950s stereotypes. It’s pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Marseille and some Krasnodar players didn't take the knee during the Champion's League games this week.

Apparently this means they are all filthy racists because they failed to bow the knee before the god of BLM.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    I'm assuming she's not being given a bath there by Mammy and she's grown up enough to take one herself?
    I mean, I have to ask.!
    That clip could be the trailer for a new Blair Witch film :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Marseille and some Krasnodar players didn't take the knee during the Champion's League games this week.

Apparently this means they are all filthy racists because they failed to bow the knee before the god of BLM.

I thought the kneeling for BLM was only a Premier League thing. I didn't think any of the teams knelt before Champions League matches. Could be wrong.

All you need to do is respect Jeffrey's humanity. It's very easy as he is such a loveable kind of they/them
    https://twitter.com/thejeffreymarsh/status/1321175950483169284?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

What a condescending arse wipe.

Respect is earned, not demanded. And being a dick does not earn respect from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Cordell

being a dick
    Don't use that word, it's confusing.

And being a dick does not earn respect from me.

Having one does though i bet....

You MYSOGYNIST!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭COVID

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    I thought the kneeling for BLM was only a Premier League thing. I didn't think any of the teams knelt before Champions League matches. Could be wrong.

You're right, they don't do it in the French league.

Some Russians don't take the knee for their own cultural reasons, from RUSSIA BEYOND: Americans and Russians understand and interpret the kneeling gesture in different ways.

While stateside, taking a knee currently represents a protest against racial discrimination, most Russians do not see it as such.

Instead, Russians generally interpret taking a knee as a sign of submission. The historic roots of this uncompromising position might go back to the 13th and 14th centuries when Russian land was dominated by the Mongol Empire and the Golden Horde.

When Mongol ruler and founder of the Golden Horde Batu Khan invaded Kievan Rus’ in 1237-1242, Russian princes became politically dependent at the Khan’s will.

Back then, it was customary for Russian princes to travel to bow to the great khan, their practical vassal. And sometimes, the Russian princes were forced to kneel before their foreign vassal. In a way, taking a knee before the khan was akin to a medieval tradition of homage, a ceremony when a vassal pledges his allegiance, reverence, and submission to his feudal lord.

• Advertisement

Coming to a woke shop near you sometime soon:
    https://twitter.com/Unbridl09298089/status/1321718539783471105?s=09

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement