Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wokeism of the day *Revised Mod Note in OP and threadbanned users*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

When you have RTE consistently reporting the Trump vote in the US elections as mostly from the "uneducated white vote" or the "non-college educated white vote"; imagine the outcry if they reported that Biden was getting votes from the uneducated black vote?

RTÉ, Donnybrook, Dublin 4: The Woke Headquarters of Planet Earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭monseiur

What exactly does the term 'Free Speech' mean in 2020 and who decides ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kivaro wrote: »
    When you have RTE consistently reporting the Trump vote in the US elections as mostly from the "uneducated white vote" or the "non-college educated white vote"; imagine the outcry if they reported that Biden was getting votes from the uneducated black vote?

They don't do themselves any favours, and then going aroung with the poor mouth looking for millions- feck off RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Kivaro wrote: »

They have been as biased as CNN.

And to add insult they have that most irritating of promo commercial, about their 'trustworthy' news service that must have cost a fair few quids to make. You know the one where angry while men come charging out of a cloud of smoke or whatever the hell it's supposed to be or signify. I notice it's not very diverse either, hypocrites.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

it,s a wonder there has not been a big campaign that it cannot be called black friday.

why is there no white friday :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

Wasn't Black Friday that lad from Robinson Crusoe?

sure ya would,t know these days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Imagine they had an education Friday.

Imagine they had an education Friday.

you would,nt be there so :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I have a black pussy, black car, black board, black tyres, black chair, black pen, black trousers, black t-shirt, black socks, black boxers, black bag, I'm bored.....

• Advertisement

Black Friday is a load of me hoop, taken from a fcuked up country instead of making up green Friday or something else for Ireland but no let's follow the loopers.

I have a black pussy, black car, black board, black tyres, black chair, black pen, black trousers, black t-shirt, black socks, black boxers, black bag, I'm bored.....

did you get them all on black friday

bassy wrote: »
    did you get them all on black friday

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

All Friday's matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,312 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

time to break out the booze and black out

Sick of all this racist bollax

nice black pint of guinness be loverly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Sick of all this racist bollax

Yes we should have a rule that before you can blame racism on your woes you must atleast come up with a reason you, yourself failed at something without blaming racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Black is the colour of my true loves hair...

Actually yes yes it would.....

You would miss the pub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Schtaap!! Big round black shiite in the morning.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Threads merged

Schtaap!! Big round black shiite in the morning.

black tarmacadam.............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Black Friday is a load of me hoop, taken from a fcuked up country instead of making up green Friday or something else for Ireland but no let's follow the loopers.

They did. Presumably you missed it:
    https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2019/1114/1090827-green-friday-campaign/

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭ingalway

Get your orders in for Christmas for all your woke friends:

https://twitter.com/genderisharmful/status/1325418742956879872?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭CroatoanCat

Just adding a link to an interesting article on "wokeism" by Trevor Phillips. Worth a read. The link should get you past the paywall.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dfbee358-2045-11eb-8696-f5d5fcef88fd?shareToken=8dfb18ed7ffcfc64fb6cdc3db37bff94

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

All Friday's matter.

Fúck yeah!

After an hour of a lovely rural detour, dodging artics on "roads" you'd think twice before traversing on horseback, courtesy of a google maps diversion to avoid whatever the fúck is happening on the N7, I wish it Friday right now.

Praise Friday.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/deirdre-o-kane-talks-funny-rté-has-another-uninteresting-and-unfunny-chat-with-itself-1.4403550?mode=amp

According to IT Deirdre O’Kane’s new show is neither funny nor interesting but she’s female so it is good and she deserves another show for undisclosed reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

No, that was Friday or Man Friday (but definitely not Woman Friday).
    I always wear black clothes, ever since a dalliance with all things Goth in the late 80s. My current fantasy footbal team is called Black Clothes Matter. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

The farmer Michael impression is generally very good but Steve himself has become absolutely insufferable. Seems to be quite a nasty piece of work himself when commentating on others opinions which he against, but, constantly bawling about his depression and looking for sympathy. He did have a lot of setbacks to be fair to him. He had a terrible road accident which left him wheelchair-bound and its great how he has overcome this but id always question people who take to Twitter to constantly whine. Kathleen is gone too his equally insufferable ex-girlfriend who used be in the videos with him. Even she got sick of him

Ive no sympathy for him being cancelled either. You cant look to cancel others opinions and then complain when it comes knocking on your door

Yeah I thought it was ironic that two of the most insufferable, intolerant bellends out there were supporting his right to free speech.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement