Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Not a bad start. As we know things can change very quickly in this game. How many transfers have you used?

Just 2 & 3. I'm a lot more patient in this game compared to fpl which is I think I did well last season. The transfer limit is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Just 2 & 3. I'm a lot more patient in this game compared to fpl which is I think I did well last season. The transfer limit is good for me.
    That's absolutely fine. You're in a good position to rise up the rankings. The average transfers used is probably 6 or 7 at this stage.

That's absolutely fine. You're in a good position to rise up the rankings. The average transfers used is probably 6 or 7 at this stage.

Yep I'm not bothered, i never have good starts anyway in any of the games so I'm used to it. Who are you definitely bringing in on the overhaul? i havent looked at it yet.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yep I'm not bothered, i never have good starts anyway in any of the games so I'm used to it. Who are you definitely bringing in on the overhaul? i havent looked at it yet.
    See above for 2 teams I've put together. That's 5 players in both teams - Robertson Lamptey KDB Antonio Salah

See above for 2 teams I've put together. That's 5 players in both teams - Robertson Lamptey KDB Antonio Salah

Sorry, missed that earlier. Yea most of them will be in my team. Your first team would be very close to what i would be thinking, Lamptey is the only one that concerns me with his injury record this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Both my teams are in 20k with 2 and 3 transfers used. Not to worried about my position was around same position last year when I won.

Won’t look at my overhaul team until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Overhauled a couple of teams there

Martinez
    Robertson Lamptey Dallas
    KDB Bruno Antonio Pulisic
    Salah Jimenez DCL

Patricio
    Robertson Lamptey Keane
    KDB Antonio Jorginho Trossard
    Salah Kane Son

Had been set on double 'Pool defense but after that embarrassment yesterday and Alisson out injured, I think I'm happy to just go with 1

Wolves, Leicester and Spurs seem to be captain options anyway looking at the next 3 gameweeks. Fixtures not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

6.4k and 3.8, double pool defence effing things up big time, I'm still in a state of shock. 3 transferred out on both teams

claw wrote: »
    Wolves, Leicester and Spurs seem to be captain options anyway looking at the next 3 gameweeks. Fixtures not bad.
    Leeds as well. With my 1st team the thinking is to get 2 captaincies out of Jimi before moving him on for Son against Burnley.

• Advertisement

How we gettin on with our overhaul teams?

How we gettin on with our overhaul teams?

Haven’t looked at my team too much , won’t properly sit down and do it until Thursday. Can’t wait till overhaul is over and when the season really kicks off.

How’s your team coming on ?

Haven’t looked at my team too much , won’t properly sit down and do it until Thursday. Can’t wait till overhaul is over and when the season really kicks off.

How’s your team coming on ?

Chopping and changing (as you do)

Currently on these 2 setups:

Martinez
    Dallas Ayling Chilwell Robertson
    KdB Antonio Trossard
    Kane Salah Jimenez

Patricio
    Dallas Gabriel Robertson
    KdB Grealish Soucek Rodriguez
    Son Salah Jimenez

Martinez
    KdB Antonio Trossard
    Kane Salah Jimenez

Patricio
    Dallas Gabriel Robertson
    Son Salah Jimenez

Surprising no DCL in either team. Trossard interesting pick aswell.

Surprising no DCL in either team. Trossard interesting pick aswell.
    May well have DCL in time. But starting out I fancy the Salah, Jimi, Kane/Son frontline. Jimi covers captaincies early on and I just fancy 'Pool and Spurs attack anyway.

May well have DCL in time. But starting out I fancy the Salah, Jimi, Kane/Son frontline. Jimi covers captaincies early on and I just fancy 'Pool and Spurs attack anyway.

Yea will have jiminez in one of my teams. So many strikers options this years aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

When is the next overhaul?

When is the next overhaul?

I’m pretty sure it will be fa cup week in February.

Martinez
    KdB Antonio Trossard
    Kane Salah Jimenez

Patricio
    Dallas Gabriel Robertson
    Son Salah Jimenez

I have 7 of your 1st team. Only different players are Marcal, Fernandes, Grealish and DCL vs Gabriel, Soucek, Rodriguez and Jimmy.

Bloody hell, this KdB news has really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons! Anyone gonna hold?

• Advertisement

Bloody hell, this KdB news has really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons! Anyone gonna hold?

Defo taking him out for me. No guarantee he will be back next v West Ham next week.

Defo taking him out for me. No guarantee he will be back next v West Ham next week.
    Same. Keeping 0.6 in the bank is an option, possibly with a view to getting him in for Bruno after Man U play WBA. Madness though. I'd say there'll still be a lot with him in their teams tomorrow.

Think I've settled on my teams. Team 1(50k o.r.) a little more punty as I'm chasing ground, and Team 2(10k o.r.) a little more template. Both teams cover 10 different teams - this is deliberate as I want to minimise transfers (initially at least) after burning more than I'd like pre-overhaul. Also with TV fixtures being announced at such short notice, I don't think it's such a bad idea to have more teams covered for potential captain days going forward. 0.6m in the bank team 2 (possibly for Bruno to KdB down the line). Nothing in the bank team 1.

Team 1
    Martinez
    Robertson Dallas Gabriel Chilwell
    Bruno Antonio Trossard
    Kane Mané Jimenez

Team 2
    Patricio
    Robertson Dallas Gabriel
    Bruno Antonio Pulisic Grealish
    Son Salah DCL

Best of luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I saw in your ff hub article the potential tactic of having Grealish in for GW5, then swapping Grealish for KDB in GW6 (Assuming he’s back then) to get the 2 for 1 for that week. Sounds like a strong option

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

manual_man wrote:
    Team 1 Martinez Robertson Dallas Gabriel Chilwell Bruno Antonio Trossard Kane Mané Jimenez

manual_man wrote:
    Team 2 Patricio Robertson Dallas Gabriel Bruno Antonio Pulisic Grealish Son Salah DCL

Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V

Cheers.

thunderdog wrote: »
    I saw in your ff hub article the potential tactic of having Grealish in for GW5, then swapping Grealish for KDB in GW6 (Assuming he’s back then) to get the 2 for 1 for that week. Sounds like a strong option

Least I know people actually do read my article. Lol
    Have a feeling kdb could miss the West Ham aswell but will wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,380 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I put damn all thought into my overall teams. Kinda went on a mixture of teams people seem to mentioning.
    Figured out people must be going for Wolves, Brighton and Villa for a reason!
    Could not even be bothered trawling through the fixtures planning captain choices.
    I dunno how people have the patience!

Both teams in the 300's dunno if it is bad or good only 2/3 transfers used on each team - prior to overhaul I think.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

I put damn all thought into my overall teams. Kinda went on a mixture of teams people seem to mentioning.
    Figured out people must be going for Wolves, Brighton and Villa for a reason!
    Could not even be bothered trawling through the fixtures planning captain choices.
    I dunno how people have the patience!

Both teams in the 300's dunno if it is bad or good only 2/3 transfers used on each team - prior to overhaul I think.

If you have a Leeds and villa player you will pretty much coverage most fixtures days. Do you mean 3k our 300k. Do a bit of planning now and you have none then for 4 weeks.

I wouldn’t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

I've still no real idea what's going on, with the points/scoring difference to FPL.

But gone with

Patricio
    VVD-Dallas-Lamptey
    Antonio-Pulisic-Trossard-JamRod
    Kane-Son-Salah

2.5 ITB to move Pulisic to KDB asap

Question marks on whether I should risk both Lamptey (flagged and always getting hooked off early) and gambling on Pulisic (coming back from injury).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,380 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

If you have a Leeds and villa player you will pretty much coverage most fixtures days. Do you mean 3k our 300k. Do a bit of planning now and you have none then for 4 weeks.

I wouldn’t

Over 300 points 313 and 323 both teams I meant. I suppose that is average or below?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement