Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to still just do nothing for the next 5 years - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

McMurphy wrote: »

Well done. Hadn't realised he was Fine Gael. I expect he has been expelled from the party. This can be compared to the rousing welcome Sinn Fein IRA bombers and Garda murderers are given by Sinn Fein. Plus of course the glorious funerals for their dead thugs. Difference is that criminal behaviour is not acceptable in FG but it is a way of life for Sinn Fein

Bit hard to take Francies outrage at mcilvaddy compared to his easy support and acceptance of Sinn Fein IRA

• Registered Users Posts: 68,132 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Truthvader wrote: »
    Well done. Hadn't realised he was Fine Gael. I expect he has been expelled from the party. This can be compared to the rousing welcome Sinn Fein IRA bombers and Garda murderers are given by Sinn Fein. Plus of course the glorious funerals for their dead thugs. Difference is that criminal behaviour is not acceptable in FG but it is a way of life for Sinn Fein

Bit hard to take Francies outrage at mcilvaddy compared to his easy support and acceptance of Sinn Fein IRA
    The truth evades the Truthvader again.

:D:D Caught completely un-informed- deflects to the 'RA.

A parody of yourself now.

The truth evades the Truthvader again.

:D:D Caught completely un-informed- deflects to the 'RA.

A parody of yourself now.

Yep unaware of the details and identity of every border petty crook. Hardly "completely uninformed"

Yep unaware of the details and identity of every border petty crook. Hardly "completely uninformed"

Ha ha a...keep digging truth. It was a national Prime Time sting and huge news when it happened.

Man, that was a fun reveal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You expect wrongly, he resigned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,438 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

You expect wrongly, he resigned.

He is gone, unlike the misogynist racist councillor from Tallaght, or the Kingsmill wonder bread-boy, both still highly valued members of Sinn Fein.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭PommieBast

The mans been dead for over 100 years. His wife 60. If the building was of such vital importance, why wasn’t it deemed a protected structure before now?
    Quite. Letting a building rot unprotected until a demolition request comes in is not a good heritage strategy.

blanch152 wrote: »
    He is gone, unlike the misogynist racist councillor from Tallaght, or the Kingsmill wonder bread-boy, both still highly valued members of Sinn Fein.

He's gone because he resigned - not because he was expelled as truth "expected" same as your man Sean Conlon who attacked a young lad in a bar with a broken glass.

Am I right or am I wrong?

blanch152 wrote: »

Far less concerned about eejit Sinn Fein than I am by criminal thug Sinn Fein

He's gone because he resigned - not because he was expelled as truth "expected" same as your man Sean Conlon who attacked a young lad in a bar with a broken glass.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Do you actually think everyone here is stupid? Being asked to resign is how these issues are always dealt with. Remember Phil Hogan? He resigned too. The vast low tide of eejits and thugs that make up Sinn Fein would have been "asked to resign" by any other political party.

• Advertisement

Do you actually think everyone here is stupid? Being asked to resign is how these issues are always dealt with. Remember Phil Hogan? He resigned too. The vast low tide of eejits and thugs that make up Sinn Fein would have been "asked to resign" by any other political party.

No.

Not everyone.

You've been gutted here quite a few times as past few days though to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Feck sake, you could buy planning favours/influence off FG in my constituency if you had enough 'sterling'. :)

Sterling, in monaghan?
    Would mcelvanney not accept euros?

Sterling, in monaghan?

Big Hughie wanted sterling Bish, "loads of it" :pac:

Sterling, in monaghan?

Seemed to have a predilection for the sterling. Probably hiding it from the taxman, 'overseas' as his boss might call it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭satguy

Leo Varadkar under pressure to explain Michael D'Arcy appointment.

We have both Lab and SF asking questions.

Both Sinn Féin and Labour have now raised serious concerns and have sought clarity from Tánaiste Leo Varadkar and the Standards in Public Office Commission (SIPO) on the appointment.

And if FF were in opposition, they would be tearing doors down to get answers.
    But the useless Micheál Martin wanted to be Taoiseach,, so now FF have shut up and suck it. They can't say a word, Leo is the puppet master, and they are just the puppets.

I have said many time in this thread,,, that since 2014,, and vote for FF,, is really a vote for FG.
    Frist we had FG kept in power by FF with confidence and supply,, and now if FG let MM call himself Taoiseach,, FF will stand aside while FG carry on as before.

Just as well Mary Lou is kepping an eye on things for us..

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40056377.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

satguy wrote: »
    Leo Varadkar under pressure to explain Michael D'Arcy appointment.

We have both Lab and SF asking questions.

Both Sinn Féin and Labour have now raised serious concerns and have sought clarity from Tánaiste Leo Varadkar and the Standards in Public Office Commission (SIPO) on the appointment.

And if FF were in opposition, they would be tearing doors down to get answers.
    But the useless Micheál Martin wanted to be Taoiseach,, so now FF have shut up and suck it. They can't say a word, Leo is the puppet master, and they are just the puppets.

I have said many time in this thread,,, that since 2014,, and vote for FF,, is really a vote for FG.
    Frist we had FG kept in power by FF with confidence and supply,, and now if FG let MM call himself Taoiseach,, FF will stand aside while FG carry on as before.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40056377.html

Not sure what leo could do about this really.
    I mean if the lad takes a job wtf can Leo do to stop him, whether it's legal or not.
    Is there anything the watchful Marylou can do either, not a whole pile I'd say other than join with Alan Kelly in talking ****e.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

I mean if the lad takes a job wtf can Leo do to stop him, whether it's legal or not.
    Is there anything the watchful Marylou can do either, not a whole pile I'd say other than join with Alan Kelly in talking ****e.

Your right let FF and FG away with what there at. It's gaining SF votes by the day, crisis and scandal one after each other

These lads formed a Govt for the people to get us through a pandameic and every week there front page news for cock ups and piss ups

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭micosoft

satguy wrote: »

And its a good job we have people keeping an eye on Sinn Fein for us given the serious questions around how exactly Sinn Fein is financed.

While most people think this is a breach of the spirit of the code and that what he is doing is patently wrong - and agree the legislation needs to be fixed. I do get that some folk think you can retrospectively criminalise activities just like they demand things to be retrospectively decriminalised but we do have a constitution to protect against that kind of thing.

But accusing FG of somehow being corrupt as a party? Last month they threw their stalwart Phil Hogan under the bus because he went to a dinner. I think many would say that FG's approach to ethics is a long distance from the bottom of the Irish totem pole of corruption. A long distance. And no suggestion even of criminal activity or money laundering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Assume there's an approved list of lobbying groups, blacklist Darcy and co

micosoft wrote: »
    And its a good job we have people keeping an eye on Sinn Fein for us given the serious questions around how exactly Sinn Fein is financed.

While most people think this is a breach of the spirit of the code and that what he is doing is patently wrong - and agree the legislation needs to be fixed. I do get that some folk think you can retrospectively criminalise activities just like they demand things to be retrospectively decriminalised but we do have a constitution to protect against that kind of thing.

But accusing FG of somehow being corrupt as a party? Last month they threw their stalwart Phil Hogan under the bus because he went to a dinner. I think many would say that FG's approach to ethics is a long distance from the bottom of the Irish totem pole of corruption. A long distance. And no suggestion even of criminal activity or money laundering.

If you have any evidence of wrongdoing in SF finances, I would think the Gardaí and not Boards.ie is where you need to go.

Imagine another govt mishap and the answers from the Govt fan boys, but Sinn Fein

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,438 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

If you have any evidence of wrongdoing in SF finances, I would think the Gardaí and not Boards.ie is where you need to go.

Imagine another govt mishap and the answers from the Govt fan boys, but Sinn Fein

We wouldn't want to damage the Peace Process.

Dont think there are any government fanboys merely the collective instinct of decent people who know who Sinn Fein are and what they bring. A concern only amplfied by the attitude and postings of some of the posters here. The one thing that all sides agree on is that there is a majority in the country (at the moment) who will accept any alternative so long as it does not include Sinn Fein

Dont think there are any government fanboys merely the collective instinct of decent people who know who Sinn Fein are and what they bring. A concern only amplfied by the attitude and postings of some of the posters here. The one thing that all sides agree on is that there is a majority in the country (at the moment) who will accept any alternative so long as it does not include Sinn Fein

But you have proven you don't even know what FG members are getting up to. Fecking hilarious. :)

But you have proven you don't even know what FG members are getting up to. Fecking hilarious. :)

Nope dont know what every member of FG are up to every moment over the last 20 years. "Feckin hilarious" I know. I do know what Sinn Fein have been collectively up to and thanks to posters like yourself I know what they are prepared to justify and celebrate - and their collection of candidates and members reveals the level of "talent" and integrity they bring.

Nope dont know what every member of FG are up to every moment over the last 20 years. "Feckin hilarious" I know. I do know what Sinn Fein have been collectively up to and thanks to posters like yourself I know what they are prepared to justify and celebrate - and their collection of candidates and members reveals the level of "talent" and integrity they bring.

Are we going to have to show you FG and FF justifying and celebrating the conflict/war they evolved out of?

Or are you willfully ignoring that too?

Are we going to have to show you FG and FF justifying and celebrating the conflict/war they evolved out of?

That's too far in the past Francie, come on now

I like the way they are trying to get all threads talking about Sinn Féin shortly after yet another major major Govt **** up

It's the default setting

Poor Francie slithering back to the old lie that Gerry & Co were involved in a "conflict/war" rather than a sad useless thug terror campaign. Parking that horsecrap along with the "they had no choice" lie also relentlessly peddled

Poor Francie slithering back to the old lie that Gerry & Co were involved in a "conflict/war" rather than a sad useless thug terror campaign. Parking that horsecrap along with the "they had no choice" lie also relentlessly peddled

It's out of respect for the pedantic moral high grounders that I call it a conflict/war Truth. You choose which one you want it to be, a conflict or a war.

I couldn't care less, the result was the same over 3000 people died and are still dying.

This could be discussed in the relevant thread(S)

• Advertisement

Advertisement