Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will they [The Government] tell us the truth about Covid?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don2012 wrote: »
    So it was ok to insult and attack? Is that it?

This thread originated in After Hours where you started this. This is a flippant, tongue in cheek style post.

You replied to that post with an American video & then subsequently stated this isn't America.

No more on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

King Mob wrote: »
    What's the obsession with muzzles?

Presumably hes in to BDSM

Are you o wise one? And don't bring me RTE as your source.

So how many people died in Ireland in 2018?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

No, people with ridiculous rubbish are.

You came in with a video claiming it was proof . Then when challenged on the video and one loony in particular, youve ignored that and started other rubbish.

Who are you to say it is ridiculous rubbish? People are allowed to have a different opinion, how dare you.
    Yes, did you watch that video of doctors and professionals??or is it just those professionals from the briefing you trust?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes, did you watch that video of doctors and professionals??or is it just those professionals from the briefing you trust?
    But why should anyone believe random "doctors" from youtube?

Presumably hes in to BDSM

You've a very sick twisted mind.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Who are you to say it is ridiculous rubbish? People are allowed to have a different opinion, how dare you.

Do you get the irony of that post? Of course people are allowed different opinions, including thinking a video is ridiculous rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,673 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Who are you to say it is ridiculous rubbish?
    People are allowed to have a different opinion, how dare you.

I feel like you just answered yourself :o

But why should anyone believe random "doctors" from youtube?

MSM will not give any doctors or professionals a platform if they go against the narrative. Many more throughout the world are speaking out but many are afraid.

• Advertisement

You've a very sick twisted mind.
    Could you clarify what you mean when you repeatedly used the term "Muzzles"?
    Are you refering to face masks as "Muzzles"?

If so, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

If you read back over the whole thread you'll see I have been insulted and attacked for having an opinion. Is there any rational thinkers on this forum??

Your opinion is factually incorrect based on information that is verified and publicly available for anyone to see.

You are unable to prove your opinions.

You are wrong, but you're too stubborn to change your mind.
    MSM will not give any doctors or professionals a platform if they go against the narrative. Many more throughout the world are speaking out but many are afraid.

Like this. Where's the evidence that mainstream media are suppressing verified factual evidence? Nowhere.
    Where is the evidence that medical professionals are scared to go against the narrative? Nowhere.

There are tens of thousands of medical professionals and represented by hundreds of institutions. They're all saying the same thing. So either they're right, or there's a massive, coordinated worldwide conspiracy, which is ridiculous.

Ok, but the same can be said about various doctors and experts who believe and promote all kinds of nonsense.

Why should we believe them?

Well another poster and myself did ask about the one that goes on about spirits riding them in their sleep and whatnot, but you ignored it and waffled about RTE and other ramblings.

Thats the type of professional you're getting your stuff from.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114253299&postcount=16

What about your "masks harm the immune system" rubbish?

Well another poster and myself did ask about the one that goes on about spirits riding them in their sleep and whatnot, but you ignored it and waffled about RTE and other ramblings.

Thats the type of professional you're getting your stuff from.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114253299&postcount=16

What about your "masks harm the immune system" rubbish?

So your getting your sources from Harris and now Donnolly, two corrupt dishonest politicans who have not Irelands best interest at heart. Holohan up until a few weeks ago, is that the same Holohan was the chief officer, who was involved in the cervical scandals! Need to look into were you get your sources from.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

How would you feel if you wanted to post a thread in the hope to having a discussion with rational thinkers, only to be attacked and insulted by some kind of forum gang?? How is this even allowed?

you attacked us, I have seen more insults from you than to you, You have posted 2 sources of ducious nature, not answrd any questions put to you

Who is they
    How many are involved?

you are unwilling to discuss unless it goes in your favour

you attacked us, I have seen more insults from you than to you, You have posted 2 sources of ducious nature, not answrd any questions put to you

Who is they
    How many are involved?

you are unwilling to discuss unless it goes in your favour

Who do you think "they" are? Who gives you your daily feed of briefing? Daily updates on this all?

So your getting your sources from Harris and now Donnolly, two corrupt dishonest politicans who have not Irelands best interest at heart. Holohan up until a few weeks ago, is that the same Holohan was the chief officer, who was involved in the cervical scandals! Need to look into were you get your sources from.

What are you on about? Youre the one going on about RTE , not me. Im asking you about the loony doctor youre holding up as an expert. Are you actually going to answer the question about her? Its been asked numerous times and you just keep going on about RTE.

How about those death figures from 2019? Use your source and tell us how many people died in Ireland in 2019 (considering you say 26000 died from flu alone)

Who do you think "they" are? Who gives you your daily feed of briefing? Daily updates on this all?

the irish goverment so is every goverment reporting cases involved in this??

How many people

What are you on about? Youre the one going on about RTE , not me. Im asking you about the loony doctor youre holding up as an expert. Are you actually going to answer the question about her? Its been asked numerous times and you just keep going on about RTE.

How about those death figures from 2019? Use your source and tell us how many people died in Ireland in 2019 (considering you say 26000 died from flu alone)

I asked you who do you get your sources from? I'm assuming it's the people I named.

• Advertisement

Capital T. Play dumb, I'm not playing this bullying gang game.

Sorry im dislexic cant spell or do grammar well

still not willing to answrr questions I see maybe the answer is somthign you would rather ignore

How'd he get a yellow card for that? :pac:

Not surprised, this has somehow turned into a bullying gang attack and not an adult rational discussion.

Capital T. Play dumb, I'm not playing this bullying gang game.

Hi, you haven't been answering any questions. Maybe if you actually answered them directly, you would be convincing more people.

Insulting them, calling them sheep and throwing a strop because they are asking you questions isn't going to convince anyone. It's just going to make you look very silly.

Again, could you clarify what you were refering to as "muzzles"?
    Could you explain why people should believe random doctors from youtube?

I asked you who do you get your sources from? I'm assuming it's the people I named.

Sources for what? I didnt make any claims. I gave you a link to the post outlining the loony views of the doctor you championed.

Someone else said there were 31000 total deaths in Ireland in 2019, citing the CSO as a source. You dispute this and claim there were 26000 flu deaths alone. Its you that isnt providing sources.

Several off topic posts deleted

Sorry im dislexic cant spell or do grammar well

still not willing to answrr questions I see maybe the answer is somthign you would rather ignore

My answers are either mocked or brushed off as being rubbish. How would you feel if you were being attacked form all angles?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

My answers are either mocked or brushed off as being rubbish. How would you feel if you were being attacked form all angles?

Because you can't support them with any evidence. So they are rubbish. If people follow your advice, then evidence shows they are at risk of getting sick and possibly dying.

You can argue with the evidence, but hearsay, spoof websites and a couple of sketchy doctors won't cut it.

I feel pretty attacked from you and you still have not answered how many people you feel are involved in this is it 100 a 1000 or 1000000 is it every goverment in the world? or just the west?

The questions are simple though:

"Who is They?"

To which you gave a non-constructive answer:
    you know fully well who "they" are unless your pretending to be dumb.

"What are your sources?" Also not a gotcha question.

• Advertisement

Hi, you haven't been answering any questions. Maybe if you actually answered them directly, you would be convincing more people.

Insulting them, calling them sheep and throwing a strop because they are asking you questions isn't going to convince anyone. It's just going to make you look very silly.

Again, could you clarify what you were refering to as "muzzles"?
    Could you explain why people should believe random doctors from youtube?

These doctors are not from YouTube. They made a press conference giving their opinion on Covid. Many of them spoke, they were banned of Facebook and YouTube after the video went VIRAL. You seem to think I have just decided to watch a few random "videos" and that's it. I always was skeptical of this from the very beginning in March. I never trusted our political class and I would never let them make decisions for me as they are corrupt and dishonest. I always questioned the lockdown as only sick people should be quarantined. They have total control of us and our freedom. If you don't agree with me that's fine, but the fact some kind of gang is attacking me from all angles for having an opinion is disgraceful. Were is the rational thinkers on this forum?

Advertisement