Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will they [The Government] tell us the truth about Covid?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

KiKi III wrote: »
    Cool.

I noticed you didn’t respond to my last post pointing out that statistically the flu is much less deadly than Covid in Ireland.

Why is that?

I did you little liberal you!!!

The information comes from the HSE and NPHET, not the media.

Ok well done great sources btw

• Registered Users Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Don2012 wrote: »
    Looks like there are plenty of people on this forum, who want to give up their freedom and comply to these draconian laws, asking no questions or have no concerns with anything imposed on us. It has already been established that the number of deaths given were misleading and inaccurate but yet they are willing to let Varadkar, Martin, Donnolly, Harris the media and so called (one-sided point of view) health professionals (who get their guidelines from the WHO) make the decisions for them, think for them.
    The scandals in nursing homes, cancer patients prevented from getting treatment, rise in mental health, suicides and anxiety all because of this virus that is being used to control us.

The farce of a Covid app, (I bet all the ones attacking me on here downloaded it) great way for the government to track us and know our location.
    Mandatory muzzle wearing, odd that when things were really bad 3/4 months ago they were not mandatory.
    Life as we knew it is gone forever, everything we took for granted. Those that will do as they are told, will go along with everything, just wait patiently for the vaccine.
    After all of this, the ones on here still glorify and put their total trust in the government.

Jesus, drama much? "Life as we knew it is gone forever". Christ almighty.

You're not being "attacked". Youre being asked reasonable questions. And you're ignoring them.

Like, the thread title that you started is "when will they". I asked who are "they" and you replied defensively and childishly.

If you're going to start a thread like this, one with a clear agenda, at least have the balls to answer a few questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

So are you able to accept that 19 people died of flu last year, making it much less deadly?

The Nal wrote: »
    Righto. So just to usual garden variety "its about control", "do your own research", "RTE lol", "government are liars" bingo stuff.

We're only a few posts away from NWO, Soros, Rothschild, Bill Gates etc aren't we?

Like I said just go back to bed, it'll be safe to come out when your given the go ahead. Good man! Don't forget to wear your muzzle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Like I said just go back to bed, it'll be safe to come out when your given the go ahead. Good man! Don't forget to wear your muzzle!

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.

So are you able to accept that 19 people died of flu last year, making it much less deadly?

What are you on?? In Ireland last year 30,000 Irish people died of the flu! 26,000 in 2018!

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.

I wasn't talking to you. You are probably the same, so don't forget your muzzle either. The fact you think anyone who has a different opinion from your own is "conspiracy theorist" when you are the one walking around wearing a muzzle.
    Now who's embarrassing themselves! Who told you to wear it? If you were told to wear a bag on your head you'd do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

What are you on?? In Ireland last year 30,000 Irish people died of the flu! 26,000 in 2018!

wow so of 31,000 deaths in 2018 26,000 were flu?? you really are not fact checking are you

Cringe.

Maybe the internet isn't for you.

• Advertisement

wow so of 31,000 deaths in 2018 26,000 were flu?? you really are not fact checking are you

Are you o wise one? And don't bring me RTE as your source.

Are you o wise one? And don't bring me RTE as your source.

cso records all deaths births etc they recored 31000 deaths in 2018 now i didnt look into more than the number but you figures are pull from your arse so i didnt see the need

Cool.

I noticed you didn’t respond to my last post pointing out that statistically the flu is much less deadly than Covid in Ireland.

Why is that?

Cool, you had no answer to anything I said, now that's surprising.

cso records all deaths births etc they recored 31000 deaths in 2018 now i didnt look into more than the number but you figures are pull from your arse so i didnt see the need

Do you wear a muzzle?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Do you wear a muzzle?

What's the obsession with muzzles?

Do you wear a muzzle?

so personal insults over facts now???? always seems to be the way you dont like somthing so you attack it in the hope it will go away

The Nal wrote: »
    Jesus, drama much? "Life as we knew it is gone forever". Christ almighty.

You're not being "attacked". Youre being asked reasonable questions. And you're ignoring them.

Like, the thread title that you started is "when will they". I asked who are "they" and you replied defensively and childishly.

If you're going to start a thread like this, one with a clear agenda, at least have the balls to answer a few questions.

No, you know fully well who "they" are unless your pretending to be dumb. Just waiting for your little gang on here to back you. No agenda fool, I was hoping for an adult discussion with people who would not resort to insults and attacks, looks like you and your gang don't fit the bill. You don't like people who have a different opinion from your own very much do you, sad really.

so personal insults over facts now???? always seems to be the way you dont like somthing so you attack it in the hope it will go away

I think you'll find, I have been the one attacked an insulted by you and your gang on here, for having a different opinion.
    "Conspiracy theorist"
    "Pr@*k"
    "Right-wing"
    "Liar"
    "Mental problems" need me to go on?

No, you know fully well who "they" are unless your pretending to be dumb. Just waiting for your little gang on here to back you. No agenda fool, I was hoping for an adult discussion with people who would not resort to insults and attacks, looks like you and your gang don't fit the bill. You don't like people who have a different opinion from your own very much do you, sad really.

So angry! So sensitive.

I don't know who "they" are. Enlighten me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

need me to go on?

Please don't.

• Advertisement

I think you'll find, I have been the one attacked an insulted by you and your gang on here, for having a different opinion.
    "Conspiracy theorist"
    "Pr@*k"
    "Right-wing"
    "Liar"

I have not insulted you once, I have disputed your facts and been attacked by you for it

King Mob wrote: »
    What's the obsession with muzzles?

Since many attacking me are obedient sheep, they'll comply to the muzzle wearing also.

I have not insulted you once, I have disputed your facts and been attacked by you for it

If you read back over the whole thread you'll see I have been insulted and attacked for having an opinion. Is there any rational thinkers on this forum??

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Go back to bed and wait until it's safe to go outside and get the vaccine!!
    I wasn't talking to you. You are probably the same, so don't forget your muzzle either. The fact you think anyone who has a different opinion from your own is "conspiracy theorist" when you are the one walking around wearing a muzzle.
    Now who's embarrassing themselves! Who told you to wear it? If you were told to wear a bag on your head you'd do it.
    Do you wear a muzzle?
    "Conspiracy theorist"
    "Pr@*k"
    "Right-wing"
    "Liar"

Mod
    It might be your antagonist approach that is causing the backlash. Post more civillly, or not at all.

Your choice.

If you read back over the whole thread you'll see I have been insulted and attacked for having an opinion. Is there any rational thinkers on this forum??

so you think because you feel attacked you can insult others?? Did i at anypoint insult you like you did me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Healthcare professionals wear masks when in contact with people who have a contiguous disease or illness, not around health people. Your point is ridiculous. Healthy people wearing masks weaken the immune system which come winter results in immune system not being about to do its job.

I remember my first beer....

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod
    It might be your antagonist approach that is causing the backlash. Post more civillly, or not at all.

Your choice.

Sconsey wrote: »
    At you, they are laughing at you...in your head.

Plumbjob wrote: »
    A good friend of mine died of Covid. A strong healthy friend of mine. But I suppose they were in on it too. **** you OP and your kind. It's the likes of you with your bull**** and lies that's got everyone into a anxiety riddled mess. Why don't you take your bull**** and lies and **** off you absolute prick.

So it was ok to insult and attack? Is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Since many attacking me are obedient sheep, they'll comply to the muzzle wearing also.
    But sheep don't wear muzzles... :confused:

Are you referring to face masks as muzzles? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,672 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

King Mob wrote: »
    But sheep don't wear muzzles... :confused:

Are you referring to face masks as muzzles? :confused:

Lies! Damn lies!

https://www.google.com/search?q=sheep+with+muzzle&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So people with difference of opinion are just discarded, insulted and attacked for voicing an opinion that doesn't fit with the narrative?? Now I get it, good to know.

No, people with ridiculous rubbish are.

You came in with a video claiming it was proof . Then when challenged on the video and one loony in particular, youve ignored that and started other rubbish.

Advertisement