Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

And the little wet nosed doggy. Dont forget him :)

Yeah he'll have to mind the three dogs as well. That's part of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I like the house swapping idea. We could turn it into a wherers version of "Who'd Live In A House Like This?"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kowloon wrote: »
    I couldmove into Sephs place for a bit of a change if it's up for grabs.

Only if you bring your calico cat as well :3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Listening to Linkin Park .
    Night ye nice people :)

Suzanne Vega here Mam... juxtaposition makes me smile :)

Oh. Sorry. That's crazy. And really, can't believe it's 3 years.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Think a lot of people listened to Linkin Park at some point today.

Night Mam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Only if you bring your calico cat as well :3

She should be pretty easy to transport, she barely leaves that tea box at the moment. It's superior to all other cardboard boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Think a lot of people listened to Linkin Park at some point today.

Night Mam :)

I've actually never heard any of their material in my life :)

To thine own self be true

I've actually never heard any of their material in my life :)

I'm not sure i have either, and I've no idea why people be listening to them today.

I used to be with it etc ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anniversary of lead singer Chester Bennington's death

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm not sure i have either, and I've no idea why people be listening to them today.

I used to be with it etc ...

They are good, hybrid theory album is worth a listen. It's one of those albums that transports me right back to my early 20's.

Without googling I'd say it's the anniversary of the lead singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Night all

Night Sardi

• Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I saw the ISS for the first time tonight. I got so excited I started waving up saying 'hi Bob and Doug' :D
    Watching Cold Cases on Netflix now. Had a very productive day wfh, was contemplating a whiskey earlier but nah, it's Monday!

To thine own self be true

Night Sardi!

Goodnight everyone. zzzzzZZZZZ

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Night all
    Night Sardi!

Goodnight everyone. zzzzzZZZZZ

sweet dreams

Bedtime here too, night all.

Sweet Dream leg

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My favourite time of the day, sun slowing rising and temperatures are cool. Most of my colleagues are night people so they don’t want to work earlies, so they ask me to do them. Gotta admit that the poor guy who has to sit beside me isn’t impressed with earlies, as once I accept, he gets dragged along.

Nespresso and fruit for breakfast :)

The sunrise is a nice way to go home too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) It’s a beautiful morning here :)

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I'd say it'll be a nice one, makes getting up in four hours ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Frantically tidying and wiping surfaces as an engineer is coming to set up a phone line for glorious internet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Coffeeside. Then carside to take a drive to Glendalough and take a walk :) Hoping today will be my first painkiller free day! Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Where I am: at my desk, doing breathing exercises in between some not very enjoyable work.

Where I would like to be: under a very big pile of blankets being hugged very tightly. Or on a remote beach, shouting at the sky.

24.5 hours until I take my first annual leave since last July, and if I don't spontaneously combust from the pressure by 2pm tomorrow then we can count that as a good week.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In the hairdressers getting my colour done. I have so much foil on my head I look like Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Outside searching for my motivation.
    Dammit , it's missing a long time now !

Outside searching for my motivation.
    Dammit , it's missing a long time now !

Should have got a top up of motivation fluid at the garage while the car was there!

Should have got a top up of motivation fluid at the garage while the car was there!

Think I need an MOT myself Grem :pac:

• Advertisement

Hopefully the sunny weather helps, Mam.

Coffeeside trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement