Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Onshuh wrote: »
    That's a fantastic earworm.

I love that song :)

Plus , I like to share earworms!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Mam of 4 wrote:

If the standard is that high keep em coming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Just after doing my packing to go and see my ex tomorrow. Checked in online and have taxi booked to airport! Now to get some treats for the little man :D I'm a tad hungover today so everything is going in slow motion :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

kowloon wrote: »
    The inside of your skull must be fierce clean after that many passes.
    smurfjed wrote: »
    LOL so true, but to be honest, don’t find them anymore intrusive than picking my nose, our nurses certainly aren’t drilling into the back of our skulls.

Hilarious posts lads! :D

Deskside doing evidence review, usually it wears on me.. but today it's actually interesting. My apartment is roastin! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh still a physical write off. Must give the pain clinic a call and see how appointments are going.

But look at my pretty dragons, time for more eggs :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my OH’s place on the Southside. Trying to do some sketching but not really feeling inspired.

He had the surgery on Monday and all went well. :) I collected him from the hospital on Monday evening and he was still pretty woozy and incoherent from the general anesthetic he was under.

He spent yesterday recuperating in bed and had a very sore throat so I was dispatched to get him Difflam spray. Playing Florence Nightingale to the patient! :D

He’s much better today and I plan to do some sea swimming later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work setting an example to all.

Onshuh wrote: »
    If the standard is that high keep em coming :)

Ted might not agree with you :pac:

Funny what memories are related to certain periods in your life , like ..Take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night ...

In the kitchen, humble bacon , cabbage and Grem favourites -potatoes, cooking away . Simple but damned tasty .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In the kitchen, humble bacon , cabbage and Grem favourites -potatoes, cooking away . Simple but damned tasty .
    Parsley sauce, please say parsley sauce!

Parsley sauce, please say parsley sauce!

:D
    I love parsley sauce , and I have parsley growing in the flowerbed (don't ask!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside.......my coffee bean grinder broke this morning.........I have another ordered but until then I have *takes deep breath* my jar instant coffee ready *pukes*

:pac:

Surprised you're not drinking tea Seph , instead of lowering your standards to drinking instant coffee :p

Btw, nothing wrong with instant, if you like strong coffee put in more than one teaspoon . Personally I'd recommend three :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ted might not agree with you :pac:

Funny what memories are related to certain periods in your life , like ..Take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night ...

Humble my eye, mam. Stop lying. We all know you are collecting a, cough, fine cheque shortly and it'll be 50mills worth of oysters and sirloin steak every day from now to eternity....

To thine own self be true

Humble my eye, mam. Stop lying. We all know you are collecting a, cough, fine cheque shortly and it'll be 50mills worth of oysters and sirloin steak every day from now to eternity....

Purple Mountain, in my dreams maybe !
    If I'd won , ye'd know by now believe me , Black Forest would be getting all the bikes ready for us :pac:

On that note I just realised Mam is my favourite poster.

Man the borders BF we're on our way shortly 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

star-trek-ear-bug.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,128 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

kowloon wrote: »
    star-trek-ear-bug.gif

KHAN!!!

Nothing happening here except Wednesday night beers. Nobody available for a chat online. I hear Emmerdale starting in the background so that rules out Mrs G. Bored out of my snot bag. Today I actually watched the ADs on movies I recorded last Christmas. Just the ADs and not the movie. It felt normal.:eek:

Pasta dinner, stuffed ta feck..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had a sneaky takeaway tonight :D Donor kebab box, oh sweet Jesus where has it been all my life :eek: Amazing :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Had a sneaky takeaway tonight :D Donor kebab box, oh sweet Jesus where has it been all my life :eek: Amazing :)

I wanted a pic of the the box, word 'the' highlighted for ye dirty minded feckers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Pasta dinner, stuffed ta feck..

Same, I have no restraint when there's pasta and cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Must have been a night for the bagooon and cabbage, I had it too! Wiiith parsley sauce :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The rain returns. :(

A night for going to bed early I think!

Sure tis grand looking out at it :P

I'll do my crying in the rain :pac:

Ok I'll stop now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Sure tis grand looking out at it :P

Fine West of Ireland weather.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Having a Guinness watching Liverpool. Wow taa just scored a worldwide free kick. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with popcorn and coke.
    Surprised you're not drinking tea Seph , instead of lowering your standards to drinking instant coffee :p

Btw, nothing wrong with instant, if you like strong coffee put in more than one teaspoon . Personally I'd recommend three :D

I'm a coffee peasant for tomorrow at least anyway mam, a lot people in here delighted by that prospect I'd say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

cj maxx wrote: »
    Having a Guinness watching Liverpool. Wow taa just scored a worldwide free kick. :)

Reminded me of my 5-a-side days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭3d4life

...I'm a coffee peasant for tomorrow at least anyway mam, a lot people in here delighted by that prospect I'd say :pac:

Dont mind them!

Skip to 16:30 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3kkqd7vhoI :D

( BTW keep an eye out for when KG79s are on promo and look up YT on tweaking them for fine grind )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement