Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Auto,I know this is hard to believe but I'm gone right off the wine and haven't found anything I like to replace it, it's soul destroying lol. The odd glass that I now pour is likely to be thrown away, it's too warm for red and the white is only ok. Might venture for a pint this weekend but I'm not too pushed about it. Who the hell am I and where is Duvet? ��

MammothBitterHusky-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Folks , for any of ye that do the Euromillions tonight , check your tickets as the winning ticket was sold somewhere in Ireland!

Best of luck to whoever won it !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Folks , for any of ye that do the Euromillions tonight , check your tickets as the winning ticket was sold somewhere in Ireland!

Thanks Mam ;) I’ll be missing for a while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Thanks Mam ;) I’ll be missing for a while :D

Let me know what weather to pack for.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Missing my harem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Auto,I know this is hard to believe but I'm gone right off the wine and haven't found anything I like to replace it, it's soul destroying lol. The odd glass that I now pour is likely to be thrown away, it's too warm for red and the white is only ok. Might venture for a pint this weekend but I'm not too pushed about it. Who the hell am I and where is Duvet? ��

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Black tar heroin.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »

I didn't enter, but I gather my chances are about the same so I'll check my coat pockets just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Missing my harem.

A harem you say?Do tell and with details!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I used to have a lovely group of boys who adored me. Those were the days :p

Lads is Makikomi gone for good?

Lads is Makikomi gone for good?

Not sure we can talk about it in thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

kowloon wrote: »
    Not sure we can talk about it in thread.

nope you can't, tis breaking the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 13,116 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm not talking about anyone specific but in the last few weeks a number of people who frequent this thread have gone, for whatever reason, and they are all missed by me anyway.
    Hi peeps if you're reading.

To thine own self be true

At the risk of breaking a rule,just thought of him and his daughter.Hope and wish the best for them.I'll say no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

After 9 days in a row of full and part time hours I don't have to set a foot in work tomorrow praise be!!!

So to those still with us how are you?Currently I am covered in Voltarol and having a dose of bourbon.Due to my dumb ass thinking I was in my 20s again.Living the dream!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also in a world of aches. Didn't think hitting forty was a speed limit :o

Also in a world of aches. Didn't think hitting forty was a speed limit :o

More like a massive speed bump.I hope your well aside from the aches Grem.I have a meeting at 6 am and still up from the aches.I'll be a grumpy fecker when they call around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Ok over here, though im kinda regretting my nap I had earlier on :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More like a massive speed bump.I hope your well aside from the aches Grem.I have a meeting at 6 am and still up from the aches.I'll be a grumpy fecker when they call around.

A meeting. At six. Oh all the way the fcuk no!. Grumpy can be productive though ;)

A meeting. At six. Oh all the way the fcuk no!. Grumpy can be productive though ;)

that was the only time they could dedicate too but if they are late I might sic the dogs on them!Seriously who even functions at that time?

• Advertisement

I seriously overdidd myself today.Knees,hip and shoulder are still screaming at me for being stupid.Will I ever learn?Probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,086 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just tested negative on my 18th COVID test, getting too used to this. Nespresso time relaxing but as all of my big plane colleagues have arrived in this hotel, we are totally locked down :(

It would be nice to know if Rocho is coming back or is the lovely dog gone forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Having a coffee and summoning the energy gods.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside - back to the grind today. 14 million emails.. Sure it'll take a day to read all of these with millions of Nespressos! :D

Happy Humpday Wherers!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭wildwillow

At the half way mark wearing the sling. Amazing what one can do onehanded. Not allowed to drive for more than four more weeks. Then I am promised weeks of physio but as long as I get full function of the shoulder, I don't mind.

Missing lots of posters here.

I think Smurfjed deserves an award for the most Covid tests passed.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just tested negative on my 18th COVID test, getting too used to this. Nespresso time relaxing but as all of my big plane colleagues have arrived in this hotel, we are totally locked down :(

The inside of your skull must be fierce clean after that many passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,086 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

LOL so true, but to be honest, I don’t find them anymore intrusive than picking my nose, our nurses certainly aren’t drilling into the back of our skulls.

Off to work again as one colleagues test yesterday was inconclusive, so now he has to do two more and get negative results before he can resume work.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sunshine on a rainy day , makes my soul ....

Well , have the rain , just waiting on the sun now , eternally optimistic :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

That's a fantastic earworm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement