Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

thomil wrote: »
    Thanks, now I have this mental image of the doctor disappearing in a jet of flame emanating from her phone, resulting in a small pile of ashes topped by two confused looking eyes :eek: :D
    I'm guessing that's what she felt like.I did not hold back. She kept stating she didn't have the information in front of her and I told her to go and ask a nurse for the admission sheet. She tried to tell me it wasn't on it but I'd seen it earlier. Dr obviously didn't know I have a background in health care so I know she was talking sh1t. The Nurse Manager of the ED apologised to me the following day so I'm guessing she got it both barrels from her as well :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

Just listening to Shefflin and his story about the man and asking for a bag of sweets for his son who was in a hostel, is someone cutting the onions?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside

Just listening to Shefflin and his story about the man and asking for a bag of sweets for his son who was in a hostel, is someone cutting the onions?

The late late??

Milka chocolate time here, i'll break in to squares to slide to those who mwant some

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm guessing that's what she felt like.I did not hold back. She kept stating she didn't have the information in front of her and I told her to go and ask a nurse for the admission sheet. She tried to tell me it wasn't on it but I'd seen it earlier. Dr obviously didn't know I have a background in health care so I know she was talking sh1t. The Nurse Manager of the ED apologised to me the following day so I'm guessing she got it both barrels from her as well :cool:

Fair play to you, people need to stand up to this for their loved ones, god help the poor misfortunes who have nobody to stand up for them in similar circumstances, jesus it's terrible in this day and age that it's come to that. Glad to hear your Dad is home and doing well.

Me please :) Thanks Grem

Flicking between netflix and youtube here but, meh. Gonna retire with a book shortly.

Oh - Sardonicat, been following along, delighted ye're home and hope you don't mind my saying but honestly I think you're amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

Hi,
    Can anyone join in here? (Waves hand)

HeyV wrote: »
    Hi,

Only if you have at least two of the following;

- cat(s)
    - dog(s)
    - food
    - alcohol
    - a dirty mind
    - a camera with an impressive zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just finished a script! That is all.:D

Only if you have at least two of the following;

- cat(s)
    - dog(s)
    - food
    - alcohol
    - a dirty mind
    - a camera with an impressive zoom

Dirty mind yes, also I have a toasted cheese, ham & red onion sandwich and some wine... will that do?

Dirty mind yes, also I have a toasted cheese, ham & red onion sandwich and some wine... will that do?

*Grabs the wine* Yeah you're in.

• Advertisement

*Grabs the wine* Yeah you're in.

Thanks BB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

You'll fit in perfectly with that combination :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside

Hoping we don't have another lockdown, I'd be driven mad and my routine would go to pot if I went back to my folk's house for 6 weeks

went out shopping again, got one or two funny looks with my autism mask and my shopping box, but I don't care :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a spectacular day it was :D In work today had a lovely chat with the guy on the Helpdesk and finally the printer is fixed :D

I’m glad I got the hair done last week cos if Tony gets his way they’ll be closed.

went out shopping again, got one or two funny looks with my autism mask and my shopping box, but I don't care :D

F*ck em! Least you won't put your back out now!

GoneHome wrote: »
    You'll fit in perfectly with that combination :D

Yay! Love reading this thread.. ye are all cracked but kinda nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,855 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »

Good on you Grandeeod, onwards and upwards in your new venture!

Nice one! Best of luck.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My favourite combo in a taostie, plus dirty mind?. Welcome aboard!!

Oooh don't forget us when you are hollywood elite :) I really hope it goes better than your wildest dreams

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The late late??

Milka chocolate time here, i'll break in to squares to slide to those who mwant some

Yes the late late, broke my heart

I can haz chocolate pwease gremlin?
    Cali_girl wrote: »

Flicking between netflix and youtube here but, meh. Gonna retire with a book shortly.

What book?

giphy.gif

You're in !

Autosport wrote: »
    had a lovely chat with the guy on the Helpdesk and finally the printer is fixed :D

These lads would have gotten it done faster auto

hE7051677

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭3d4life

....got one or two funny looks with my autism mask and my shopping box, but I don't care :D

Par for the course :D

I was cut up at a checkout Q in Aldi yesterday by a 4 foot nothing lady with an overflowing trolley...she had a mask and a felt hat that came down to her eyes. Just about no face showing.

I look pretty weird too ... mask on and glasses at end of nose ( otherwise they fog up :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Hi,

of course :) welcome along

Great news G:) best of luck
    F*ck em! Least you won't put your back out now!

my thoughts exactly!

I know there’s a lot of kitty lovers here... I love cats too!
    Hope it’s not too weird to put up this photo as she is no longer with me but still miss her...

I know there’s a lot of kitty lovers here... I love cats too!
    Hope it’s not too weird to put up this photo as she is no longer with me but still miss her...

She's pretty, not weird to post at all :)

She's pretty, not weird to post at all :)

She was a bit of a stunner alright...

The eyeliner, the nose markings, oh a beaut

3d4life wrote: »
    Par for the course :D

I was cut up at a checkout Q in Aldi yesterday by a 4 foot nothing lady with an overflowing trolley...she had a mask and a felt hat that came down to her eyes. Just about no face showing.

I look pretty weird too ... mask on and glasses at end of nose ( otherwise they fog up :))

It gives you a very intellectual air, I'm sure!

• Advertisement

She was a bit of a stunner alright...

Aww she has a love-heart nose!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement