Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

HeyV wrote: »
    She was a bit of a stunner alright...

God she was a beauty, have you got a cat since? Not easy to replace them when they have been so much part of your life

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

GoneHome wrote: »
    God she was a beauty, have you got a cat since? Not easy to replace them when they have been so much part of your life
    An absolute beauty! What a coat! And that face!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

She was a bit of a stunner alright...
    I know there’s a lot of kitty lovers here... I love cats too!
    Hope it’s not too weird to put up this photo as she is no longer with me but still miss her...

That's one beautiful cat, so fluffy :3

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I hadn’t one for a LONG time after that but in more recent years I got a rescue cat, a Persian. She was old when I got her but she was a beaut! Was cranky as fcuk for about 2 months or so - would hiss at me constantly!
    Eventually I used to wake up at night and she would either be lying on my chest looking down at me or on the pillow beside me. Would dearly love another one, especially now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I know there’s a lot of kitty lovers here... I love cats too!
    Hope it’s not too weird to put up this photo as she is no longer with me but still miss her...

aww, beautiful cat :)

• Advertisement

aww, beautiful cat :)

Thank you CCL! This was my other lady... :)
    https://ibb.co/fdvjZmH

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hoo she is ferocious looking :pac:

Hoo she is ferocious looking :pac:

You’re not wrong! She was as cranky as meself but a pure pet once she settled in... I guess cats can have resting bitch faces too or whatever they call it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That is not a face I'd want to find staring at me in the middle of the night. She'd give my scary madam a fright! Her amber eyes are beautiful, if terrifying

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cross looking :3

• Advertisement

Cross looking :3

Ha... I know but the little snuggly headbutts made up for it :)

I hadn’t one for a LONG time after that but in more recent years I got a rescue cat, a Persian. She was old when I got her but she was a beaut! Was cranky as fcuk for about 2 months or so - would hiss at me constantly!
    Eventually I used to wake up at night and she would either be lying on my chest looking down at me or on the pillow beside me. Would dearly love another one, especially now :)

Do you still have her (the one with the angry face :D) I know we;d be lost here without our little cat since the lockdown, she keeps us sane in a mad world :D

Do you still have her (the one with the angry face :D) I know we;d be lost here without our little cat since the lockdown, she keeps us sane in a mad world :D

No, unfortunately not. She was about 11 when I got her and I had her just over 2 years when she passed away with kidney problems. She had a proper angry face alright :D but was super affectionate at the back of it all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No, unfortunately not. She was about 11 when I got her and I had her just over 2 years when she passed away with kidney problems. She had a proper angry face alright :D but was super affectionate at the back of it all.

Well thats how i've been described before :D

ou
    Aw the little pet, you sound like a proper "Cat" person, would you think of getting a little kitten from a rescue again, you seem like a person that would give them a lovely home, and look at it this way if you got a little kitten you could potentially have them for 18 to 20 years, win win for both of you :)

Well these two are giving me the stink eye so I guess it's time for bed! Goodnight all! zzzZZZZ

529579.jpeg

Omg that exact same look hahaha

Oscar still in prison is he :-P :-P :pac:

sweet dreams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I must be off to sleep too, night folks x

Night night to the sleepy ones :)

• Advertisement

Guess its just you and me gremlin!

For now! *sprinkles dream dust*

For now! *sprinkles dream dust*

Nice try gremlin! but your dream dust won't work on m......

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭votecounts

sleep with one eye open, vicious looking cat:D
    Bedside heading to land of zzzzzz
    Night one and all:)

Sentry duty time, commencing 02.00

Uneventful night on watch. Hope all y'all have a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning campers, hi di hi :p
    Dark this morning and I’m trying to persuade the cat to go and make me a cup of coffee...
    Sleep well Grem

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Poochie05 wrote:
    Morning campers, hi di hi Dark this morning and I’m trying to persuade the cat to go and make me a cup of coffee... Sleep well Grem

Now this is the kind of cat I would like to have.

Bedside.

Could said cat also do my shopping?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’ll ask her, but she’s gone back to sleep 😸

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement