Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Daddy Frost is BOLD too

:eek:

What a surprise!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,107 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

We can't go on together with suspicious minds..lol

I ended up taking returns back to the shopping centre because the bags were annoying me on the hallway but of course I purchased more stuff so I'm leaving them in the boot and pretending it never happened.
    Anyway, I had an altercation on the journey home , I was coming off a slip road on to a main road, there was a truck outside me and it seemed to be matching my speed ( I was waiting for him to move on so I could pull out), anyway as I was on a part of the road that leads to another slip road I speeded up and passed it on the inside, pulled out way ahead and nothing else around so very safely...he started blowing the horn ,I had the window down and he kept it pressed for ages. I looked in the mirror and he moved into the slip road, I genuinely don't think I did anything wrong, I hadn't indicated but neither did he, now I'm anxious that he's going to throw up a dashcam clip . FFS its annoying me now.

TLDR, I should have stayed home with Tedo today.

Duvet, you should have just flipped him the middle finger in the rear view mirror :D

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TLDR, I should have stayed home with Tedo today.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭3d4life

Tried to attach a photo. File too big :(

Irfanview if using a win lappy - resize, compress etc

Also can tweak saturation, gamma etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

some days i think i don't know where i am but i know i'm going to hell :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lavinia wrote: »
    some days i think i don't know where i am but i know i'm going to hell :D

You won't be alone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

You won't be alone
    save me the left tower please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There were no Wednesday night beers this week on zoom, despite the pubs being closed in these parts. Most of us weren't bothered going to a pub when they reopened anyway. So tonight its Thursday night beers and starting the weekend early.:D

I've been spending my days slowly working on a new start up that could possibly tap into a a living with Covid business market. I'm also back on board writing and developing new ideas, something I haven't had the time to do in over 20 years with any real meaning. I'm enjoying being creative for myself rather than others. I haven't had any dealings with RTE's IPU in over 20 years, but looking forward to hitting them up soon and the BAI and others. Positive creative vibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That moment when you hear a song and it hits you in the feels. When one door closes another one opens :)

Couchside contemplating life

Over my time in this thread I've noticed some comments here and there, suggesting that certain posters have cameras set up watching each other's homes. I used to think you were all peeping toms and pervs but ya know what...if you can't beat em, join em! So I got my own camera out and took up residence outside Sephs house. Would anyone be interested in seeing a photo of the side of his house??

• Advertisement

Over my time in this thread I've noticed some comments here and there, suggesting that certain posters have cameras set up watching each other's homes. I used to think you were all peeping toms and pervs but ya know what...if you can't beat em, join em! So I got my own camera out and took up residence outside Sephs house. Would anyone be interested in seeing a photo of the side of his house??

Oooohhh yes.. I'm a card carrying perv myself :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*gulps*

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    That moment when you hear a song and it hits you in the feels. When one door closes another one opens :)

Couchside contemplating life

It surely does Auto , and on a different note , how's your Mam doing?

Watching 90 Day Fiance, Happily Ever After here .

You won't be alone

You will be there to keep all the hell dwellers company while I observe from heaven.

:D

Sorry I was in the car. Here it is now... I think we can all agree this has to be Sephs house..

529454.jpeg

:D:D that's brilliant !

:D:D that's brilliant !

Isn't it? Honestly Seph, I saw it and I knew I had to take a photo for you! So I got out, on the side of the road, in the dark and took a snap!

Isn't it? Honestly Seph, I saw it and I knew I had to take a photo for you! So I got out, on the side of the road, in the dark and took a snap!

That's not weird at all :D

That's not weird at all :D

Haha! I know, I know. But it's so cool I'm fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It surely does Auto , and on a different note , how's your Mam doing?

Watching 90 Day Fiance, Happily Ever After here .

She’s doing good, getting frustrated as physio won’t be getting started for a while yet, thanks for asking :)

Ah I forgot 90 day fiancé was on tonight, I’ll watch it over the weekend :D God love them but some are insane :D

• Advertisement

What be 90 Day Fiance peeps?
    Something on Netflix?
    I've finished all of Selling Sunset, I think that's my quota of thrash TV.

*slides over a bar of lindt creamy chocolate* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

lovely photo BB:)

Similarly, a boards poster saw a mug with the words 'crazy cat lady' and thought of me. I would have brought the mug myself, but don't have space for it

I'm bedside

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, watching the telly and the negative news (is it ever otherwise?) on the Covid-19 situation.

Very productive art class this evening, did two still life paintings of flowers and autumn leaves. :)

Here is my new painting of purple lillies.

11417_zzv7axjvh1rz4fxv.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    She’s doing good, getting frustrated as physio won’t be getting started for a while yet, thanks for asking :)

Ah I forgot 90 day fiancé was on tonight, I’ll watch it over the weekend :D God love them but some are insane :D

Totally understand her frustration, fingers crossed she'll continue to do well :)

Enjoy catching up on it over the weekend, two weddings to enjoy !

Purple Mountain, it's pure trash tv , on TLC channel, couples getting married , is it just for the green card to stay in their partners country or not , time will tell :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Totally understand her frustration, fingers crossed she'll continue to do well :)

Enjoy catching up on it over the weekend, two weddings to enjoy !

Purple Mountain, it's pure trash tv , on TLC channel, couples getting married , is it just for the green card to stay in their partners country or not , time will tell :pac:

Oh OK, similar to Married At First Sight so.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Purple Mountain, it's pure trash tv , on TLC channel, couples getting married , is it just for the green card to stay in their partners country or not , time will tell

Are you taking notes if you need a Visa for a certain county?

There's a rerun of First Dates Ireland on now.
    'Thank you, thank you' is currently on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside, watching the telly and the negative news (is it ever otherwise?) on the Covid-19 situation.

Very productive art class this evening, did two still life paintings of flowers and autumn leaves. :)

Here is my new painting of purple lillies.

11417_zzv7axjvh1rz4fxv.jpeg

Isn't Art so wonderful! I have a 12 year old here with a passion for it. During lockdown she painted this great one, a scene from the original Star Wars movie, A backlit scene too. If you know your Star Wars, you will get it,

sam-24042020.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭3d4life

Sorry I was in the car. Here it is now... I think we can all agree this has to be Sephs house..

BB, thats brilliant :D

google images points to - www.danleodesign.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement