Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ahem, excuse me?.

Gesundheit.

You have a herd (??) of dragons. That has the makings of a criminal mastermind to it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Gesundheit.

You have a herd (??) of dragons. That has the makings of a criminal mastermind to it.

And as such I would never do something as pedestrian as getting caught!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Whatever you do, don't pour water on the gremlin....

And as such I would never do something as pedestrian as getting caught!.

Typical double speak too..

It's the - "I'm too evil to be evil" defense.

Deskside, procrastinating at an Olympic level.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Double speak, how very, very dare you :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Double speak, how very, very dare you :P

Gremlin don't take that from him!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Onshuh wrote: »
    Go on, tell us who you're on about. You could do a big reveal like in Scooby Doo. It'd be pure class... :D

*whistles innocently*

Having a sandwich and fantasising about having a mad weekend. I'd love a night in the pub.

Gremlin don't take that from him!

I'll take that stirrin' spoon of yours & use it for a different task if you're not careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I see you’re all having fun in here :D

And No Ted I’m not going to Leitrim :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

The people are starting to get leery!

Sleepy Sardi today. All is calm, thankfully. No aches, pains, moans, growns or adult tantrums being thrown my way today. Which is just as well cos I'm just about due to throw an adult tantrum of my own. Will take him for a walk soon. Hopefully the fresh air will blow the cobwebs from my noggin.

• Advertisement

*whistles innocently*

Don't tell me the innocent whistler was a made up character now?....or am I misreading that as a clue?... :)

Don't tell me the innocent whistler was a made up character now?....or am I misreading that as a clue?... :)

Misreading! I'm not being specific about anyone.

... or am I? :p

... or am I?

Mwuhahahahahah..... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll take that stirrin' spoon of yours & use it for a different task if you're not careful.

You would ya boi!

You would ya boi!

Shots fired.😂 I'll make the popcorn lads,this could get interesting. Lol

I want to know what Ted was going to do with the spoon...

You would ya boi!

Have spoon, will travel.

8FNj.gif

Have spoon, will travel.

8FNj.gif

Lets go boi!

I have the saucepans ready!

GraciousEnlightenedDrake-size_restricted.gif

Ted and Seph rutting like stags. Admire the horn work, ladies. ;)

Time to switch off and have a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside.. a sign that this country is opening up, they now want people to pay $40 minimum charge to enjoy a table beside the pol at night, that’s per person. And not a beer in sight :):)

• Advertisement

Feel strange today. Like something and everything is wrong.

Off I go into dunnes for the weekly shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Poolside.. a sign that this country is opening up, they now want people to pay $40 minimum charge to enjoy a table beside the pol at night, that’s per person. And not a beer in sight :):)

Are you bringing Mutt ;):D

smurfjed wrote:
    Poolside.. a sign that this country is opening up, they now want people to pay $40 minimum charge to enjoy a table beside the pol at night, that’s per person. And not a beer in sight

Why would you be bothered paying that to sit beside a pool? It's just a pool like.

Sneezing..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Why would you be bothered paying that to sit beside a pool? It's just a pool like.

A pool filled with alcohol?

kowloon wrote:
    A pool filled with alcohol?

This would make sense. Or if there was synchronised swimmers entertaining you with a lavish routine then maybe but 40 quid to sit by the pool at night time? Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Sneezing..

Oh dear. You got a good soaking yesterday, didn't you? Maybe this is the result?

I'm also sneezey and a bit sniffley. I'm putting it down to the grass in the green area being mown when we went on our walk.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Oh dear. You got a good soaking yesterday, didn't you? Maybe this is the result?

I'm also sneezey and a bit sniffley. I'm putting it down to the grass in the green area being mown when we went on our walk.

Ah just some plants or summat.. My own gp said he's the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

easy answer, I didn’t :):)

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    easy answer, I didn’t :):)

Oh I know you didn't man. When I said you I didn't mean you literally. I meant people in general.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement