Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Is 9pm too late to clean the bathroom... I really don't want to have to do it when I get home from work tomorrow? ... Hmmm... What to do...

In the meantime.. here's a picture of Axel in his three way tunnel. Where the three tunnels meet there's a hole on top you can put your hand in... You know.. if you have a death wish.

525131.jpeg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I looooove when their pupils dilate like that :)

I looooove when their pupils dilate like that :)

Yeah they look extra cute when their eyes are dilated but ... Means he's plotting to kill me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah they look extra cute when their eyes are dilated but ... Means he's plotting to kill me.

Oh you know somethings about to go flying alright, be it them up the curtains or your legs or anything on the surface they are currently plotting on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a full on hard Rock evening for me.

(In bed with a lousy book)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Stupid glitch...

Ok that worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I misread that first line and blushed a bit!

Magic Mam with her unglitching spell

Ugh, what a misery a bad book is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

In the attic dodging spiders the size of my hand (getting house ready for baba due in November and SEVERELY arachnophobic) :( I keep mouthing the lyrics of 2pac “Hit Em Up” at them to keep the bravery up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed.
    I ❤️ my bed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭thomil

Laptopside, trying to get my creative writing juices flowing.

So far, the coffee isn't helping...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Laptopside, trying to get my creative writing juices flowing.

So far, the coffee isn't helping...

Hello, feel like i haven't seen you in a while :)

Last Of The Mohicans on here , great film ,.plus I love the music .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside wondering why some people are so false, and what the hell they get out of it. How could you be that much in need of attention?

The wireless here, grand mug of tae had a while ago. Not a half bad night so far.

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Poor Mam

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is 9pm too late to clean the bathroom... I really don't want to have to do it when I get home from work tomorrow? ... Hmmm... What to do...

In the meantime.. here's a picture of Axel in his three way tunnel. Where the three tunnels meet there's a hole on top you can put your hand in... You know.. if you have a death wish.

525131.jpeg

Where's the other fella :3?

Am tired of the glitch , and that's being polite!

Love this part of the film , on the side of the mountain , dramatic music adds intensity to when they free fall off the side of it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,832 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Couchside wondering why some people are so false, and what the hell they get out of it. How could you be that much in need of attention?

They always seem to have an entourage around them too.... So you're left doubting yourself

• Advertisement

Where's the other fella :3?

Like the rest of us, he's afraid to go near that tunnel when Axel is in there!! :D

Sad people who think they're great fooling others , or maybe they think everyone else is stupid .

Film over , awwwww.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭thomil

Hello, feel like i haven't seen you in a while :)

Thanks :) I haven't really been the most prolific on here. I'm simply too bloody exhausted most of the time.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I think boards might be my main hobby due to fatigue levels :o

They always seem to have an entourage around them too.... So you're left doubting yourself

Or have sock puppet accounts online! I think that's the term anyway. :pac:

Considered going to bed after a cup of tea, one to slide over to Seph too!

*puss in boots face*

*puss in boots face*

I'll slide one to you too!

Yay :) I don't think i could ever refuse a mug ;)

Or have sock puppet accounts online! I think that's the term anyway. :pac:

Genuinely read that as:
    Considered going to bed after a cup of tea, want to slide over to Seph.

• Advertisement

Genuinely read that as:
    Considered going to bed after a cup of tea, want to slide over to Seph.
    You've a dirty mind, Buile! :cool::eek::D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement