Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Poochie05 wrote:
    I can see wine in my future

Snap! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sardonicat, if you've to get tested and have no way of getting there , they will organise for you to be tested at home .

An amusing sight seeing someone in full PPE pulling up outside your house :)
    (If it wasn't such a serious issue)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sardonicat, if you've to get tested and have no way of getting there , they will organise for you to be tested at home .

When I was a student in the UK I didn't have a sharps bin for used needles and the likes so I used a 2lt bottle. When I had to get rid of it I was told as it wasn't a proper sharps bin a hazmat team would be sent to collect it. Bet it freaked out the neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's worrying that people may not actually go for tests if that's the bs they're met with on the phone looking for payment up front.
    Hope they ring back ASAP Sardonicat.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Eventually got one sorted after one hell of a rigmaroll. Ambulance service coming at some point in next 24hrs to test me. It shouldn't have been so difficult to arrange. But never mind, at least the test is coming. So far only a sore throat and sty on my eye, so hoping I'm just run down. Quite looking forward to the drama of the bio - hazard folk rolling up. Be like ET!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Eventually got one sorted after one hell of a rigmaroll. Ambulance service coming at some point in next 24hrs to test me. It shouldn't have been so difficult to arrange. But never mind, at least the test is coming. So far only a sore throat and sty on my eye, so hoping I'm just run down. Quite looking forward to the drama of the bio - hazard folk rolling up. Be like ET!

Well be outside with our binoculars :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It is Friday woo hoo

651d5042e49e2eea63ea94c09e119716_w200.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Baby shark do do do baby shark do do do nice earworm there for ye 😝

Hopefully it's negative Sardi

I'm in my sister's kitchen with two of my favourite people 😃😸

Baby shark do do do baby shark do do do nice earworm there for ye ðŸ˜

Calling Ted. Deal with this anarchist please....

Sardonicat hopefully you will be ok, it is a painless test if you get someone who doesn't like poking your nose too much.
    I got my results in 24 hours, I was tested twice both times negative. It could be a harmless virus you have but best to eliminate doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Friday at last! Few things to finish up and I'm going to relax and drink for the evening.

Duvet, I think it's the weather, everyone seems to be exhausted. This August was the dullest and wettest on record according to RTE news, so that won't have helped.

Indeed, Surreptitious. As I said, my primary concern is my Dad. If I've got it he's got it. He's absolutely fine, of course. My symptoms are very minor. The Dr is concerned about the sore throat. I'd be climbing the walls with worry if I didn't get a test. The plus side is the front sliding door is now locked so screeching ninny first cousin couldn't just March in today. She actually said 'sure what harm?' I'll just pop in for a minute' when I shook my head at her in the porch today and told her I had symptoms . Even when I told her my Dr instructed us to isolate and a test was booked she wasn't convinced. Why do some people think they know everything?

Friday at last! Few things to finish up and I'm going to relax and drink for the evening.
    When all this is over, I'm going back on the drink, I swear. Have a few for me, won't you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Onshuh wrote: »

Pay back for the earworms you gave us !

You added interest to that payment...

When all this is over, I'm going back on the drink, I swear. Have a few for me, won't you?

I'll have enough to get us both drunk.

I hope you and your dad are OK and I'd tell your cousin to fcuk off every time she shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you get a clear test Sardi

Never mess with an man of Seph's shenanigans experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Friday kind of crept up on my this week but we wont let that stop us partying like its 2019 tonight.

Wind the bobbin up , wind the bobbin up..
    Different , classier earworm for ye :D

Although my real earworm is The Sound Of Silence, and not the quiet version of it :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Never mess with an man of Seph's shenanigans experience.

Haha that was a good one Ted....

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Wind the bobbin up , wind the bobbin up.. Different , classier earworm for ye

I can accept that one but babyshark isn't an earworm it's an earanaconda!

Home sweet home. The weekend has started!

Going to start prepping a big batch coronavirus curry. Have a good weekend one and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Hope you're ok and the test is negative :)

Outside playing with biyeen
    Haha that was a good one Ted....
    I can accept that one but babyshark isn't an earworm it's an earanaconda!

Don't be so damn salty.

Is it too early to start drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

No!

4359558f0ba0c5e72343a58bdcca2818.gif

Home sweet home. The weekend has started!

Going to start prepping a big batch coronavirus curry. Have a good weekend one and all.

Corona Virus Curry , main ingredient, human flesh , who dafuq are you Onshuh, Cannibal Lector? :eek:

:D

Don't be so damn salty.

Think you need to switch to the chamomile tea there Seph :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bus home after getting a few important errands in town done.

Happy weekend all! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement