Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hot chocolate imbibed. Stress levels through the roof. I actually believe he's been swinging the lead today based on his behaviour over the last hour. I won't bore you with the details but the words 'worse it's ever been ' were used for something very minor and he used that phrase a lot today, hence bringing him to hospital, where this excruciating pain suddenly evaporated. Gonna watch Horrible Histories now as it's silly and funny. Breathe Sardi, breathe.

Genuinely read that as:
    Considered going to bed after a cup of tea, want to slide over to Seph.
    Me too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Like the rest of us, he's afraid to go near that tunnel when Axel is in there!! :D

The rascal , would he playfully attack your hand is it :3?

Or have sock puppet accounts online! I think that's the term anyway. :pac:

Considered going to bed after a cup of tea, one to slide over to Seph too!

Barry's is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It is Barry's!

Sardi, I hope you sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. You need a cuddle so get your partner to visit if possible.

The rascal , would he playfully attack your hand is it :3?

Once I was away for the day and I asked my brother to drop in and feed him. I jokingly said if Axels in his tunnel just stick your hand in to get him out. I didn't think he'd take me seriously but he did.. he sent me a photo of his hand covered in blood and scratches! :D:D We still laugh about it.

Axel is genuinely the sweetest, gentlest cat... Except when he gets in that tunnel. It does something to him! :D

• Advertisement

"This is MY tunnel, go home, yank" :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Once I was away for the day and I asked my brother to drop in and feed him. I jokingly said if Axels in his tunnel just stick your hand in to get him out. I didn't think he'd take me seriously but he did.. he sent me a photo of his hand covered in blood and scratches! :D:D We still laugh about it.

Axel is genuinely the sweetest, gentlest cat... Except when he gets in that tunnel. It does something to him! :D

Well he should have heeded your warning, not axels fault one bit, he's the innocent party in all of this :3.

:pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Gonna watch Horrible Histories now as it's silly and funny.

Great show!

Well he should have heeded your warning, not axels fault one bit, he's the innocent party in all of this :3.

:pac:

Oh I agree with you completely. You don't go sticking your hand uninvited into another fellas tunnel! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Now listening to Darksynth / Cyberpunk / Dark Electro Mix 'The Coven' on ootoob boing boing goes the noggin

• Advertisement

Glitchside, soon to be bedside.

Night wherers!

Itty Bitty loves to play Kill the Foot when in the tunnel. This involves nudging the tunnel with your foot or running it along the outside while she's inside and she launches her teeth and claws at said foot through the fabric til it plays dead. Never, ever play this wearing sandals. (Yes, I was that stupid)

Daddy Sardi is finally asleep and snoring. I'm buzzing. Would love a herbal remedy right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, hoping for sleep.
    Was 1 Yr in my job today, been a very quick one!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Bedside, hoping for sleep.
    Was 1 Yr in my job today, been a very quick one!

Congratulations/commiserations delete as appropriate :pac: also, sleep well

Bedside

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Night Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed . Tired but wondering if I’ll sleep as I dozed off in the evening. So if I’m posting at 4am you know I didn’t:(

Them accidental naps really do throw you off alright

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, sun blasting through the window, temperature still hitting 42 these days.

Time for some Nespresso and the gym.

I like the number 42 what with Hitch Hikers Guide an all but nooooooooo, 22 is plenty for me :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭global23214124

Fell asleep around 9am and woke up a couple of hours ago so I think I am awake for the night now. Going to try and stay up late enough tonight to fix the sleeping pattern. Just browsing boards and watching random videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) bright and sunny morning here and hopefully that lasts for the day :) Currently planning a road trip :D Who knows where I’ll end up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) bright and sunny morning here and hopefully that lasts for the day :) Currently planning a road trip :D Who knows where I’ll end up :D

**Makes a heartfelt wish**

Send her to Leitrim please.

:P

Deskside with coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

She who must be obeyed is now officially working from home. The utility room has been converted into her office. All I can hear is the printer acting up between fcuking and blinding from her. :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Or have sock puppet accounts online! I think that's the term anyway.

Go on, tell us who you're on about. You could do a big reveal like in Scooby Doo. It'd be pure class... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

I'm in work. Joy to the world! Sure the weekend starts tomorrow again though.

Deskside with the sweet stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Onshuh wrote: »
    Go on, tell us who you're on about. You could do a big reveal like in Scooby Doo. It'd be pure class... :D

It's always the caretaker, who in this instance is Gremmie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Ahem, excuse me?.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ahem, excuse me?.

tenor.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement