Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I am in a book shop :D The excitement is real :D I love books :)

Sorry to hear your news JK ((hugs))

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I remember viewing an apartment years ago. The person showing me around told me excitedly that I could practically make my dinner without leaving the couch.
    :D

It has probably featured here so.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057864762

Why is this afternoon dragging

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Just exactly how fast were you going?

It's not about going fast so much as it is about hitting the right harmonic to make the swing-arm vibration transfer to the passenger seat. I suppose the weight or centre of gravity of the passenger on the seat had some say in it too? My girlfriend at the time did like being a passenger too but I thought that was just her being randy and not a quality of the bike. Had I known any of this at the time I might not have sold it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

kowloon wrote: »
    It's not about going fast so much as it is about hitting the right harmonic to make the swing-arm vibration transfer to the passenger seat. I suppose the weight or centre of gravity of the passenger on the seat had some say in it too? My girlfriend at the time did like being a passenger too but I thought that was just her being randy and not a quality of the bike. Had I known any of this at the time I might not have sold it.

So what your saying is,it was like sitting over the wheels on the bus on steroids?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling sleepy

• Advertisement

So what your saying is,it was like sitting over the wheels on the bus on steroids?

I suppose, or a really inefficient vibrator with a petrol engine.

Either way, it would have been nice to know at the time so I could offer more lifts and embarrass her. Rub it in, literally.

I suppose, or a really inefficient vibrator with a petrol engine.

Either way, it would have been nice to know at the time so I could offer more lifts and embarrass her. Rub it in, literally.

It might have led to all sorts of problems, Kowloon. You might have found yourself bringing her for 'midnight spin' with increasing frequency.

It might have led to all sorts of problems, Kowloon. You might have found yourself bringing her for 'midnight spin' with increasing frequency.

I will say in my defence, I was a very safe driver. Stern words were had about my ability to take corners when hands wandered. I got called a killjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m carside outside the gym after a session to try and work myself out of the funk I’m in. Thinking it’s helped somewhat, gonna stop for food on the way home because I’m starving and the idea of food doesn’t make me feel sick at the moment :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh nice one Kitty :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with popcorn and coke

Happy Birthday Poochie

48280c5666c7954e0f0b156f34cb196a.jpg

Also I baked you a cake :3

5b9ddd7a1f00002c0021c779.gif?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I seem to be in autumn, lights and heating on since 8 and a wash ready to go into the dryer.

My only hope of excitement is to track down the current owner of kowloon's motorbike ...

What a lovely day, rain is falling, evening is darker and Christmas is just around the corner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Why some would say, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Onshuh wrote: »
    Why some would say, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I may write my letter to Santa :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Autosport wrote:
    I may write my letter to Santa

You definitely should before it's too late.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Sorry to hear your sad news JK.

Happy Birthday Poochie! Hope you had a lovely day.

Couchside. Tired. Monday blues here.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Someone needs to clear their inbox :)

Minds out of the gutter please folks !

My box is empty :(

Crosses Mam from her Christmas card list :D

I seem to be in autumn, lights and heating on since 8 and a wash ready to go into the dryer.

My only hope of excitement is to track down the current owner of kowloon's motorbike ...

Then all you'll have to do is find some cobbled streets. ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭3d4life

Did someone say

Mince Pies

:)

Happy birthday, Poochie!

Sorry to hear about your cousin, Jupiter.

I will say in my defence, I was a very safe driver. .......

'Drive' ?

Over the years I've had many motorbikes

I did not 'drive' any of them

:p

*Peeks in to see if references to the most horrible time of the year have stopped

*Peeks in to see if references to the most horrible time of the year have stopped

NPHET will hopefully put it under lockdown.

NPHET will hopefully put it under lockdown.

Every cloud, as the fella said.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

WE WISH YOU A MERRY...... :p

Deskside being evil :pac:

3d4life wrote: »
    'Drive' ?

Over the years I've had many motorbikes

I did not 'drive' any of them

:p

This has come up before. I never liked saying 'ride' when I was first on bikes because the word had another meaning, and so 'Drive' stuck and I never switched. :D

This has come up before. I never liked saying 'ride' when I was first on bikes because the word had another meaning, and so 'Drive' stuck and I never switched. :D

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandaughter had me singing Rudolph , and Little Donkey today , I'm not even joking :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement