Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you believe in UFOs & flying saucers ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,376 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Does anyone think trump might reveal info on aliens either before he leaves the White House or some stage after ward

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Does anyone think trump might reveal info on aliens either before he leaves the White House or some stage after ward

No. He's the least likely person to hold back on something that would make him look good.

No. He's the least likely person to hold back on something that would make him look good.

There’s a story today that says he was almost about to reveal all but he was convinced by aides it would cause world chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

He will probably be too busy starting a war, being dead set on 'going out with a bang'

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Stumbled across this, I just flicked through it, mainly to the interviews and the video footage as the editing is pretty whacky. Late 90's according to the in video dates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Wibbs wrote: »
    When I have thoughts in my head I realise others can't read them so I at least attempt to be clear in expressing them for others when communicating. If others express confusion I attempt to expand on my thoughts more clearly so there is no confusion. You have clearly failed on both the above counts.

My remark was very easy to understand and I did, when asked, explain further. What happened here was a bunch of people uptight about about the “moon landing hoax” and jumping into an argument with actually reading the post. It carried on despite the fact that I pointed out I was not calling it a hoax, and then they were using my quote from The X-Files about aliens as supposed “proof” that I believed the moon landing were fake and aliens are real - well that is daft.

The failure to comprehend was not mine, but the pearl clutching drama queens.

And as I’m here, did that guy recant his claim that Aldrin goes around “punching anyone” who disputes his achievement? Because that is a lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'm not being smart but how does Joe Rogan know that the Pentagon have a clear, but as of yet unreleased photo?

In recent weeks the topic of the (picture of) the triangular craft has been brought up on his show many times, and by several guests including Jacques Vallee and James Fox (director of The Phenomenon) UFO film/documentary.

Standman wrote: »
    Yep, that Express article is a prime example of BS sensationalism.

No wonder it's so hard to discern what's true about this subject when there's so much of this shite going on.

Another gem from the Weekly World News - quick, someone get this to the Express!
    Weekly_World_News_-_Cover_Art_4800.jpg

Careful now. You posted that image so you must believe it is true according tho logic here

No one answered this because of that stupid tit for tat argument.

Cry me a river.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,169 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

There’s a story today that says he was almost about to reveal all but he was convinced by aides it would cause world chaos

And where is this story? Link please.

Trump can't hold his opinion about anything, so if the US Gov was in contact with aliens daily, he'd say.

The reason he has said nothing is because there is nothing to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

This might seem a bit crackers, but is it possible that UAPs (might be) terrestrial & not extra terrestrial :eek:

In other words I often wonder if we are sharing this planet with some other form of life, an advanced species who inhabit the same space as us, but on a much more advanced level, hence we only get to glimpse them out of the corner of our eye, with ultra advanced flying craft maybe they are the top lifeform within what we consider to be 'our atmosphere' ?

These reports of submersible craft that can also inhabit the skies makes me wonder if they actually live here?

Another possibility is that maybe all this UFO traffic is ourselves as time travellers from the distant future?

One thing's for sure, it has now been accepted that UAPs exist, and that they are intelligent & very advanced.
    John A Keel had a great book called Why UFOs? that put forward the inter-dimensional theory. Aliens are not travelling light years to get here, they have been here all along. They pose as inter-galactic beings.

He raises some interesting points and ties together a lot of strange phenomena such as possession, the 1800s airship sightings wave, seances, the Virgin Mary visions, men in black, the black helicopters etc.

It might be a hard book to get nowadays but certainly worth a read if you can lay your hands on it.

re your point about aliens being super-evolved humans from the future- some abductees have actually been told exactly that. The thing is aliens seem to be full of crap and lie to people a lot. You will find that out in the book too.

NIMAN wrote: »
    And where is this story? Link please.

Trump can't hold his opinion about anything, so if the US Gov was in contact with aliens daily, he'd say.

The reason he has said nothing is because there is nothing to say.

Here is the link

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250333

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

According to the person who said there is an agreement between governments of the earth and aliens (who share a base on Mars), it's this kind of stuff that puts me off on the ET hypothesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,169 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

OK, so one guy says its so, and that makes it fact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Bob Lazar is golddust in the UFO field. a lot of the stuff he has said is fascinating and stuff he has said long ago in the past has turned out to be true. i have no doubt he worked on UFO's at S4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

bangkok wrote: »
    Bob Lazar is golddust in the UFO field. a lot of the stuff he has said is fascinating and stuff he has said long ago in the past has turned out to be true. i have no doubt he worked on UFO's at S4

Out of interest, what stuff has he said in the past that turned out to be true?

NIMAN wrote: »
    OK, so one guy says its so, and that makes it fact?

I’m not saying it’s fact. I’m just asking if ppl think it has truth about it.

Standman wrote: »
    Out of interest, what stuff has he said in the past that turned out to be true?

off the top of my head, Element 115, the hand scanner used to get past security, the name S4 where he worked

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

off the top of my head, Element 115, the hand scanner used to get past security, the name S4 where he worked

what did he predict about element 115 that was correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

what did he predict about element 115 that was correct?

That it existed to begin with, if I recall correctly. At his time of speaking out, there wasn't an element 115.

• Advertisement

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    That it existed to begin with, if I recall correctly. At his time of speaking out, there wasn't an element 115.

yep exactly that

predicting that there may be a particular element of a particular weight is just basic chemistry. what he said said about it though is nonsense. I think we have managed to create about 50 atoms of the stuff. 50 atoms. and its melting point is well below what Lazar said it was so its use as any kind of exotic material for alien spacecraft is nonsense.

predicting that there may be a particular element of a particular weight is just basic chemistry. what he said said about it though is nonsense. I think we have managed to create about 50 atoms of the stuff. 50 atoms. and its melting point is well below what Lazar said it was so its use as any kind of exotic material for alien spacecraft is nonsense.

Again, working from memory here, the material was used for propulsion, rather than for the fabric of the spacecraft itself

Again, working from memory here, the material was used for propulsion, rather than for the fabric of the spacecraft itself

50 atoms wont get you very far. and Lazar was way off on its melting point.

what about s4 or the hand scanner?

also i forgot to mention EG&G who he said were the company contractors were hired to work at area 51

what about s4 or the hand scanner?

It is entirely possible he worked in the building. that doesn't mean he was working on alien technology. as for the hand scanner what is the big deal? we know hand scanners existed.

This is based on research so far. Lazar reckons further research will produce an isotope closer to his description in future.

This is based on research so far. Lazar reckons further research will produce an isotope closer to his description in future.

i'm sure he does. none of it is evidence that he worked on alien technology.

i'm sure he does. none of it is evidence that he worked on alien technology.

Of course it's not. Some people wouldn't be happy if Lazar was to ride down the road in a UFO waving at everyone as he passed by.

• Advertisement

Of course it's not. Some people wouldn't be happy if Lazar was to ride down the road in a UFO waving at everyone as he passed by.

Even an old cynic like me would be impressed by that.

Advertisement