Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you believe in UFOs & flying saucers ?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

TIM MCMILLAN·BREAKING NEWSUAP·
    DECEMBER 2, 2020·17 MIN READ -

HIGHLIGHTS . . .

In an exclusive feature for The Debrief, U.S. military and intelligence officials, as well as Pentagon emails, offer an unprecedented glimpse behind the scenes of what’s currently going on with The Pentagon’s investigation into UFOs, or as they term them, “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” (UAP).

UAP INTELLIGENCE POSITION REPORTS
    Multiple sources confirmed for The Debrief that the UAPTF had issued two classified intelligence position reports, which one individual described as “shocking.” Details provided on these reports suggest both a greater degree of Pentagon involvement, and that the UAPTF’s hunt for unidentified objects isn’t confined only to aerial phenomena.

The Debrief was told the accompanying photo was captured from within the cockpit of an F/A-18 fighter jet with a pilot’s personal cell phone. According to three U.S. officials who had seen it, the photo showed an unidentified silver “cube-shaped” object. The report is said to have indicated the object was “hovering” or completely motionless when military pilots encountered it. All three officials agreed that based on the photo, the object appeared to be at an altitude of roughly 30,000 to 35,000 feet and approximately 1,000 feet from the fighter jet.

2020 (Image by Dave Beaty of The Nimitz Encounters, 2020). Overwhelmingly, everyone The Debrief spoke with said the most striking feature of the recently released UAPTF intelligence position report was the inclusion of new and “extremely clear” photograph of an unidentifiable triangular aircraft.

Two officials that received the report said the photo was taken after the triangular craft emerged from the ocean and began to ascend straight upwards at a 90-degree angle. It was indicated that this event occurred off the eastern coast of the United States. Several other sources confirmed the photo’s existence;

Regarding the overall theme of the recent report, officials who read it say the report primarily focused on “Unidentified Submersible Phenomena,” or unidentified “transmedium” vehicles capable of operating both under water and in the air.

The three officials we spoke with said the report suggested the UAP Task Force appears to be concerned that the objects being termed as UAP may be originating from within the world’s oceans. Strange as this may sound, the idea of “USOs” or “unidentified submersible objects” is not something exclusive to the current UAPTF.

Officials who had read the reports say the UAPTF appears particularly interested in “transmedium vehicles.” While this may seem unusual, many accounts exist–some going back centuries–in which people say they have observed unidentifiable craft operating in and out of the water.

What I got out of all this was underwater element to their thinking hence their use of the term Transmedium vehicles, which refers to unknown & unidentified vehicles that travel at amazing speed both under the water and above water!

Pages and pages of stuff to sift through, but that's what I got out of this article plus the triangular craft and the giant cube shaped UAP. Sounds like there are indeed many other pictures and videos of UAPs and the like, and for now the Pentagon is holding them back from public consumption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Psychlops

What is peoples take on Skinwalker Ranch, not the movie/tv show but the place itself, massive investigation done there years ago with Bob Bigelow & George Knapp & Irish Scientist Dr Colm Kelleher.

This is a good listen:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Psychlops wrote: »
    What is peoples take on Skinwalker Ranch, not the movie/tv show but the place itself, massive investigation done there years ago with Bob Bigelow & George Knapp & Irish Scientist Dr Colm Kelleher.

This is a good listen:

Robert Bigelow has more money than sense. The desk at the Pentagon was set up as a favor to him by Harry Reid and others who received contributions from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    My guess is that this article and photo will coincide with Jacques Valleè and James Fox's appearance on Joe Rogan next month. Article is due December 2.

There we go

https://twitter.com/TheProjectUnity/status/1334880822491537409?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

This was indeed a great show, well worth a listen in my view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

There have been USOs- unidentified submersible objects seen going back hundreds of years. Check out the books of Charles Fort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Hope they don’t need to build an interstellar highway

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Regis779

Do believe in aliens, though, not all those spotted ufos so far

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

If aliens had visited, we'd know about it. It wouldn't even be a question.

Don't think it'll ever happen, or us visit them for that matter

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

That presumes a specific type of Alien. What do you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Anything capable of interstellar travel, I don't think it'll ever be feasible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

branie2 wrote: »
    We did land on the moon

No, we did not land on the moon.

So there's a lot of chat online within the last week regarding the latest UAP revelations, specially the picture of a triangular craft snapped @35,000ft over the Atlantic (from the cockpit of an F-18), but why is it constantly referred to as s "cube" when it's obviously triangular?

[QUOT=Hamsterchops;115547281]So there's a lot of chat online within the last week regarding the latest UAP revelations, specially the picture of a triangular craft snapped @35,000ft over the Atlantic (from the cockpit of an F-18), but why is it constantly referred to as s "cube" when it's obviously triangular?

What is the UAP ? Googling it shows nothing related to flying saucers it aircraft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Aliens have not been here, we are our own aliens

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

That's a ridiculous conclusion. We're discovering new animals that lived amongst us for millennia every year and you'd expect us to definitely know there's extremely advanced beings piloting vehicles in our atmosphere?

What signs would we see? Bear in mind we do see unusual objects on radar, observed by pilots ect.

What is the UAP ? Googling it shows nothing related to flying saucers it aircraft.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

...and the authorities are using this new moniker so as to get away from the silly stuff regarding UFOs in popular culture, most of which revolves around Sci-fi & aliens..

UAPs are now being studied & recognised as being s real phenomenon, as something we cannot explain at this point in time.

They are unidentified.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Anything capable of interstellar travel, I don't think it'll ever be feasible
    We simply don't know that. Physics as we understand them at least allows the possibility of a "warp drive" and as Einstein redefined Newton someone in turn will redefine him at some point. As a scientific species we've only been in the game for a few thousand years, which really ramped up over the last few centuries. A drop in the ocean of time for a species that manages to not blow itself up. Fast forward a thousand years, a hundred thousand, a million. At that point all bets are off.

If AI actually happens(and it might not, or not in the way we think. Like the "future" once thought flying cars were going to be a thing) and humans increasingly leave their biology behind to the point where we're more "machine" than organic then even needing to go at or break past the speed of light won't be a barrier. We're ultimately betrayed by time and energy. Without those constraints interstellar travel becomes much more likely. Switch off in earth orbit and set sail for another solar system and wake up 50,000 years later as you approach it. Energy requirements would be tiny and only running as self repair.
    Hopefully you're making some point other than moon landing hoax stuff.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭yaknowski

Israeli space dude says there is a base on mars and we aren't ready for the truth.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/07/israeli-space-official-aliens-exist-galactic-federation-humans-not-ready/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

yaknowski wrote: »
    Israeli space dude says there is a base on mars and we aren't ready for the truth.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/07/israeli-space-official-aliens-exist-galactic-federation-humans-not-ready/

Has he any proof I wonder

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

...and the authorities are using this new moniker so as to get away from the silly stuff regarding UFOs in popular culture, most of which revolves around Sci-fi & aliens..

UAPs are now being studied & recognised as being s real phenomenon, as something we cannot explain at this point in time.

They are unidentified.

I obviously misread your other post because I thought UAP was an organisation of some sort.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon didn’t come on Google either - just organisations and companies.

They have always been real but many people think UFOs means flying saucers.

Classic moment in The X-Files where Scully says “just because I can’t explain it doesn’t mean I believe it is a UFO” to which Mulder reminds her “Unidentified Flying Object”. :)

Wibbs wrote: »
    Hopefully you're making some point other than moon landing hoax stuff.

Yes I am.

I thought the use of bold, italics and underline made that obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭9db3xj7z41fs5u

I am personally on the fence, I do not have enough knowledge of the topic to say whether I believe . But I do think that the Sumerians, abs specifically the Annunaki are fascinating. It fills in certain gaps in genesis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

Early Christmas panto

Advertisement