Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Logging out and getting shut out due to persisting 503 back end errors. :(

So do not log out on a machine cos you won't get back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Threads being completely derailed by two people who simply have to have last word. There's one where you can say something that might be unorthodox that others might not like (and come on, of all threads why bother arguing the toss in this one.. it's in the name FFS) and it's literally descended into a debate about firearms.

Also TA the small monster kept me awake last night from 2am to 5am and now I'm exhausted and she is sleeping away happily. Why do babies do that? I'm half thinking about just switching my sleep to daytime and arming myself with Netflix and snacks for the witching hours except I refuse to give in to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Antares35 wrote: »
    Threads being completely derailed by two people who simply have to have last word. There's one where you can say something that might be unorthodox that others might not like (and come on, of all threads why bother arguing the toss in this one.. it's in the name FFS) and it's literally descended into a debate about firearms.
    r.

TAd that I posted an almost identical post as yours a few day ago and, yet, I'm one of the guilty parties regarding the firearms!

At least I keep my posts relatively short!

And we've moved on!

Hope you get some decent sleep soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

TAd that I posted an almost identical post as yours a few day ago and, yet, I'm one of the guilty parties regarding the firearms!

At least I keep my posts relatively short!

And we've moved on!

Hope you get some decent sleep soon.
    TA I got caught having a moan, sorry! I feel bad now. The monster is sleeping now but I'm wide awake. And all these sages telling you "sleep when the baby sleeps" :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I want crisps. I've no crisps. I don't want to go to the shops. I've no crisps. I want crisps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TA that that my shoulder and neck decided that yep, it's time for a flare up , thanks , just what I needed .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

The fact that there isn't a 'hide thread' option on boards.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

There's an unsubscribe option, though, and if you click on the little number beside your username on the top right ha d side of the screen you'll only ever see the threads you've subscribed to.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

New Home wrote: »
    I want crisps. I've no crisps. I don't want to go to the shops. I've no crisps. I want crisps.

Hope you got crisps! :D

I didn't. :( But I found Tuc crackers at the back of a press, so at least those were savoury.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’d like to go clothes shopping in the next few weeks however I haven’t been to the barbers since February and I always feel kind of crappy without a haircut and I feel nothing looks good on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 59,559 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

TA'd that a duo of fat, greedy pigeons are currently treating my newly seeded back lawn as an 'all you can eat' buffet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

In American TV shows everyone lives in huuuuuuge apartments and houses

In the show I´m watching a young girl with a supermarket job have a very nice apartment all for herself. A college student in the show has a colossal apartment. No mention if she works while in college

It is never explained how people afford these with low paid jobs or even no job. And if you have a job you don't like you just throw your apron at the boss and shout I quit, how will you meet your next rent payment??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Emotional manipulation.
    Mind games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

People that are minus craic.

People that are minus craic.

Shtop. They take themselves and life far too seriously. Complain and moan and whinge. If you took the stars down from heaven and covered them in solid gold they still wouldn't be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Shtop. They take themselves and life far too seriously. Complain and moan and whinge. If you took the stars down from heaven and covered them in solid gold they still wouldn't be happy.

Yeah...I want platinum covered stars you cheapskate!

Yeah...I want platinum covered stars you cheapskate!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Ebay sellers from the UK who don't understand or know about Parcel Motel

None of them seem to have heard of it or understand how it works.

"Why didn't you just say you wanted it shipped to your house in Ireland"

"Because your listing said it cost £20 for shipping to Ireland. But you're offering free post to the UK and Parcel Motel will just charge me €3.95 for their service."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Why some might say these people are geebags... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

blade1 wrote: »
    TA at the quality of the 3 magnum white chocolate & cookie I bought in Tesco.
    There is some sort of pink ice on the outside, the chocolate shell has come away from the ice cream and the cream feels like crunchy ice.
    Kinda like a snowball.
    And no real taste of them.
    What's going on with them?

IMG-20200530-124516.jpg

IMG-20200530-124641.jpg

IMG-20200530-124704.jpg

They were defrosted and frozen again, I wouldn't be eating them if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

pinkyeye wrote: »
    They were defrosted and frozen again, I wouldn't be eating them if I was you.

Much too late for that :D

Plus, I wouldn't take advice from Conjunctivitis. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

New Home wrote: »
    Plus, I wouldn't take advice from Conjunctivitis. :pac:

conjunctivitis .com.

It's a site for sore eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

conjunctivitis .com.

It's a site for sore eyes.

Nice one, Tim.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

mikemac2 wrote: »
    In American TV shows everyone lives in huuuuuuge apartments and houses

In the show I´m watching a young girl with a supermarket job have a very nice apartment all for herself. A college student in the show has a colossal apartment. No mention if she works while in college

It is never explained how people afford these with low paid jobs or even no job. And if you have a job you don't like you just throw your apron at the boss and shout I quit, how will you meet your next rent payment??

And yet if they have a row or somebody stays over,they are put on the couch.

I can't get over the amount of people complaining about their children recently :( It's no secret that parenting is hard and being sleep deprived is a type of torture. Yet when I think of all those people who would sell their souls for the opportunity to be a parent and to love a child, it makes me sad. Why in the name of Jaysus did you have a child if all you are going to do is give about them :(

I can't get over the amount of people complaining about their children recently :( It's no secret that parenting is hard and being sleep deprived is a type of torture. Yet when I think of all those people who would sell their souls for the opportunity to be a parent and to love a child, it makes me sad. Why in the name of Jaysus did you have a child if all you are going to do is give about them :(

I had kids cause i wanted them.Doesnt mean they dont do my nut in sometimes.Im allowed to moan about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Much too late for that :D

You were probably fine!

• Advertisement

Im trying to grow my nails.Havent bitten them in a while.But the amount of crap under my nails is uugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement