Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

dubstarr wrote: »
    I had kids cause i wanted them.Doesnt mean they dont do my nut in sometimes.Im allowed to moan about them.

Of course you are. You don't need to defend yourself. I was just posting about something that bothered me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Hi gang,

Please note it would not be a wise course of action for us to start commenting on others TAs as TA.

It discourages contribution and makes a very enjoyable thread adversarial.

As I have said before in a mod note on this thread, each person's TA is their own. I would hate to see posters discussing others for posting in this thread: intentionally or otherwise. It will kill the thread in the long run.

Any queries on this please PM me.

A very very T TA. I'm as grey as a badger and I've a box of dye staring at me since April. Will I hold out for the hairdresser or will I do it myself.
    These are the decisions which plague me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

A very very T TA. I'm as grey as a badger and I've a box of dye staring at me since April. Will I hold out for the hairdresser or will I do it myself.
    These are the decisions which plague me.

Embrace your natural colour!!!!

My wife doesn't dye her hair. She has(had) dark hair and it's only getting nicer as it greys more - people think it's an effect!
    I'm looking forward to it being completely silver - it'll look amazing.

My sister stopped dying her hair a few years ago - she now has a fantastic shock of curly silver hair - she looks so much better, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I was called into the side part of a charity shop that was taking donations this am.
    I put the box of donations down and the person in charge was chatting to me about their decon process, I moved backwards to keep the distance, was brushed passed by a person who was well with in the danger age for cv complications, not only bruising me but possibily contracting or spreading the virus.

FFS

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It was grey and miserable for the few days I had off. Then I go back to work this morning and the sun makes a reappearance. Ggrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I do sometimes see friends ranting on Facebook about summer holidays from school.
    Sometimes I think "they grow up quick enough, try toenjoy it!".

I get that its just letting off steam etc.

Ta my hair got so dry in the sun last week, its been knottingand matting in my sleep. Ive had to buy a detangling leave in conditioner so I can get them out properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

The Madeline McCann thread. It's a terrible terrible tragedy and I struggle with the way people can blithely talk about it. Judging the parents when nobody knows the truth etc. I just think of poor Maddie and don't want to even think about what may have happened to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The Madeline McCann thread. It's a terrible terrible tragedy and I struggle with the way people can blithely talk about it. Judging the parents when nobody knows the truth etc. I just think of poor Maddie and don't want to even think about what may have happened to her.

I have bi coloured eyes, ones green and ones blue green. Years ago some insensitive prat pointed out they are like that little girls eyes. Such an odd thingto say, I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

TA that dunnes stores doesnt have click and delivery service.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I made dinner today and it was horrible.Nowim pissed off and hungry but cant be arsed to make something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Redneck Reject1971

That my mother's dog attacks my feet when I walk around in socks.Dog has issues,heh.

Im to ****ed to type today.this took 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who tag one another under news articles on Facebook. Generally ones who are overreacting to some type of fake or over hyped news. Saying OMG Jacinta.
    It’s even worse when they don’t take there friend correctly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Ignorant people walking 2 or 3 abreast on narrow footpaths who don’t make any attempt to make way for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

So I usually print my photos in Boots.... I use my points so it works out "free"... I did a WhatsApp shout out to see if anyone knows if Boots are letting you prints photos.

One of my friends says she uses freeprints app... Cool can you do that from laptop... She doesn't know.

Google search tells me yeah... Through a different site... It's American, but has international shipping... I pick out my 45 photos, crop them etc, go to delivery address and it will only let me put in an American address :(

Fuming!

Anyway kind boardies anyone print photos from laptop free or extremely cheaply :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Uh, I dunno, something like https://www.freeprints.ie/ ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

New Home wrote: »
    Uh, I dunno, something like https://www.freeprints.ie/ ? :p

Yes, well ya know.... :D

Having a read... Thought they just did phone or tablet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

A large proportion of my organisation (around 3k employees in total) are working from home at the moment. The IT team sent a test phishing email to about a third of employees to check how careful they were being about data security at home. 6% clicked on the phishing email and entered their log in details. So the IT team have now introduced multi factor authentication for everyone working from home. I now have to log into my laptop in the morning, then log into the global network to access my network folders, then log into teams (with a passcode texted to me), then log into outlook (with a passcode texted to me) and then log into the intranet website (with a passcode texted to me). This happens at least twice a day now. I've gotten more text messages in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 10 years.

*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Mini rant coming up. I was in the clothing section of Dunnes earlier. Queued up following all the signs and markings. An ignorant wagon strolls up to the counter, in the opposite direction of the signs, barged ahead, and was served. The smirk on her going out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

madmaggie wrote: »
    Mini rant coming up. I was in the clothing section of Dunnes earlier. Queued up following all the signs and markings. An ignorant wagon strolls up to the counter, in the opposite direction of the signs, barged ahead, and was served. The smirk on her going out.

Did it make you mad Maggie?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Princess , when handed her dinner, "oh that's not too bad".
    Like it's a surprise !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

madmaggie wrote: »

I call people out on this. If the cashier continues to serve the person I will leave the items on the counter and walk off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Cat is on my lap. |Wine is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way over there <<< on the coffee table.

Craving a chicken curry and there is no chinese places at all here.So tacos it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I locked the shed earlier but now I need something from the shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Did it make you mad Maggie?

I'm over it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I bought clippers to do a quarantine haircut (which went about as badly as expected) but I'm left wondering at the charging time. 12 hours charging is supposed to give 60 minutes operating time. 12 hours! Where do they source their batteries? 1912?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,296 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

My clippers in one I bought in the US in 2003. It needs a transformer due to the voltage difference and sounds like an aeroplane jet engine.

My hair has had better days. It is the shaping at the back that I can't do. Ended up doing it with a razor looking in a mirror. The sides are a disgrace too.

To be fair the top is ok

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Cat is on my lap. |Wine is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way over there <<< on the coffee table.

I've been there Molly :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement