Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Listening to the radio earlier...Niall Boylan who I normally wouldn’t listen to, was having a discussion ( I use the term loosely) about assisted dying...which I am very interested in . One of his opening lines was something like “and is it just a case of someone saying, here just put a pillow over my face” and if that’s not bad enough he adds “ and I don’t mean that in a bad way”

The man is a clown!

The Niall Boylan brigade are the same cohort who would vandalise the home of a known paediatrician if there was one in the area. Rabble rabble get your pitchfork out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Listening to the radio earlier...Niall Boylan who I normally wouldn’t listen to, was having a discussion ( I use the term loosely) about assisted dying...which I am very interested in . One of his opening lines was something like “and is it just a case of someone saying, here just put a pillow over my face” and if that’s not bad enough he adds “ and I don’t mean that in a bad way”

The man is a clown!

He loves the sound of his own voice. He never lets anyone say anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Planned on doing a few podcast recordings today since the other half is gone for the day and I have the house to myself. Didn't get to.
    Next door neighbour started using his circular saw all morning and now he's been hammering into the walls since 1pm.

He's obviously building something. The noise has been non-stop since I got up this morning. Had no peace at all.

Antares35 wrote: »
    The Niall Boylan brigade are the same cohort who would vandalise the home of a known paediatrician if there was one in the area. Rabble rabble get your pitchfork out :D

I assume you mean paedophile? :)

Although listeners to Niall Boylan - who knows!!:D

The high pitched voice of the woman on the Dunnes ad - nobody can be that excited about grocery special offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

It was supposed to have happened in England a few years ago where a mob went to attack a pediatrician's premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

Mimon wrote: »
    It was supposed to have happened in England a few years ago where a mob went to attack a pediatrician's premises.

Yeah . A friend of an old room mate of mines brothers ex wife was in that mob ..
    Mad stuff

No, it was intentional - that was the point of my post - that these are the kind of people who cannot differentiate between the two.:D In fact it has happened in the past in the UK I believe, some poor fecker witch hunted from his own house because he was a paediatrician. :p

No, it was intentional - that was the point of my post - that these are the kind of people who cannot differentiate between the two.:D In fact it has happened in the past in the UK I believe, some poor fecker witch hunted from his own house because he was a paediatrician. :p

OMG! That's crazy!! :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Paed... That's the root of the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

In fact it has happened in the past in the UK I believe, some poor fecker witch hunted from his own house because he was a paediatrician. :p

Twas 20 years ago, and there is some truth to it, but it's an example of a story that somewhat gained legs in the retelling over the years. Here's an overview:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4719364.stm

A female paediatrician called Yvette Cloete had the word "paedo" painted on her home in Newport, Gwent, Wales in 2000. There was a News Of The World campaign against paedophiles at the time, and Dr. Cloete, who was not at home when the graffiti happened, was disturbed by it and decided to move after it. But there was no mob, no hunting, and police think it was done by a group of 12-17 year olds.

The Blind Date theme tune is stuck in my head all day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

On the way into work today, the tube stops at Baker Street. Don't know if this has been happening for a while but the sound systems says that we should "alight here for Madame Tussauds". Aye, because that'll definitely be open.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

Antares35 wrote:

You're suffering from young child syndrome I'm afraid. I recommend one bottle of wine twice a day to alleviate your symptoms. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

On the way into work today, the tube stops at Baker Street. Don't know if this has been happening for a while but the sound systems says that we should "alight here for Madame Tussauds". Aye, because that'll definitely be open.

Do they blare that saxophone solo on arrival?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Do they blare that saxophone solo on arrival?

No, thank f*ck.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Yes thanks for that :D

Heres our Graham with a quick recap:D

dubstarr wrote: »
    Yes thanks for that :D

Heres our Graham with a quick recap:D

I was just thinking there's no way they'd get away with a show like that now. The PC cohort would have an absolute field day with it, they wouldn't even know where to start :D

TA I've a mad craving for scones with jam and cream, and I've a delivery from SuperValu coming tomorrow so said that's grand I'll add some in. The cut off for making changes was 6pm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I was just thinking there's no way they'd get away with a show like that now. The PC cohort would have an absolute field day with it’s, they wouldn't even know where to start :D

TA I've a mad craving for scones with jam and cream, and I've a delivery from SuperValu coming tomorrow so said that's grand I'll add some in. The cut off for making changes was 6pm :(

See if you can find a Rachel Allen rerun on rte and she’ll show you how to make some.

“Melt 200 grawms of,Kerrygold Basher in a pawn, add some flour and carrants,
    And beesh until creamy, then pop in the awven until branned on top”

Enjoy 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

And be cher to add plenty of morywoona to yoour mix four a nice cawming effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Boiling pasta sheets.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Wigs really bad wigs. Niall Boylans "Hair" looks like Gagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

As he has been mentioned a few times lately, I had to Google who Niall Boylan is....I'd forgotten that radio station exists :pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Did you not know that paedophiles put a brass plate outside their premises highlighting their qualifications etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Men who are obsessive about fashion. Brendan Courtney.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,295 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When somebody dies and when some people hear there response is ''Who'll gett their place?''

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

People posting birthday messages about their child on social media or one parent posting a birthday message "from" their children to the other parent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

When someone gets their face on TV for a moment and then milks it for every penny they can get. Gets to a point when you see their face you think would you every f*ck off you attention seeking ar*ehole. You try to block the account but people copy it and spread it even more.
    Worse when its someone that bleeding hearts would tear you to shreds over if you said it out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

When somebody dies and when some people hear there response is ''Who'll gett their place?''

Even before they die 😡

• Advertisement

spookwoman wrote: »
    Wigs really bad wigs. Niall Boylans "Hair" looks like Gagh.

Does he not have a mirror in his house.

He does not look the way i expected.:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement