Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Nearly 10 pm and I've just finished dinner. I'm so proud of myself for maintaining my normal routine ... :cool:

It's now beer o'clock by my schedule, cheers!

Some schedule! I'm heading for dinner and a movie.
    anewme wrote: »
    Late starter!

Early finisher here....of sorts....kind of.:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nearly 10 pm and I've just finished dinner. I'm so proud of myself for maintaining my normal routine ... :cool:

It's now beer o'clock by my schedule, cheers!

Every night at 10pm is beer o clock :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

If you insist, Seph! I always follow mod instructions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ah right, wine o clock starts at 7.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think I'll leave the beer for tomorrow.. Terrible hankering for a proper pint of Guinness today so no point throwing anything else down my neck :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah right, wine o clock starts at 7.

That's only because ye wine drinkers are more elegant than us beer drinkers :pac:

If you insist, Seph! I always follow mod instructions. :D

Alright then how about you.....

:pac:

Alright then how about you.....

:pac:

Go on....I'm watching you.ðŸ™

Go on....I'm watching you.ðŸ™

I too would like to hear this.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's only because ye wine drinkers are more elegant than us beer drinkers :pac:

Wine drinkers in bed at eleven, beer drinkers still going at 03.00 either solving problems of the world or wondering why ironing boards don't work like surfboards on the stairs.. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wine drinkers in bed at eleven, beer drinkers still going at 03.00 either solving problems of the world or wondering why ironing boards don't work like surfboards on the stairs.. :p

Or having a fine auld flirt with someone they shouldn't be flirting with. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pub Quiz Questions in 2035.

Ireland opened it's pubs on Good Friday in 2018 for the first time in 90 years. But there was one exception. What was the year?

On the basis that the AI football final won't go ahead this year.

Who were the last team to retain the Sam Maguire Cup for six years in a row?

Answers on a free postcard sent to wherever.:D

Bored stupid. Movie time and may fall asleep on the couch.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Or having a fine auld flirt with someone they shouldn't be flirting with. ..

In this land of distancing and isolation, actually it does kinda sound like the old school dances of yore!.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

In this land of distancing and isolation, actually it does kinda sound like the old school dances of yore!.

It sounds like heaven. I'd love an auld flirt. Nothing serious and always the right side of platonic. Keeps the eyes twinkling .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Place is gone to the dogs :D

Wine gone. Found a can of Desperados Beer.

Hankering for a beer so its time to crack open Cork finest lager, a cotton ball lager .

Is that the one with tequila in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Desperados times, call for desperados measures....

We just finished watching "My Spy" with Dave Batuista...it's actually quite good ...off to bed...plan to fall asleep in the next 2-3 hours :)

Desperados times, call for desperados measures....

We just finished watching "My Spy" with Dave Batuista...it's actually quite good ...off to bed...plan to fall asleep in the next 2-3 hours :)

Dream of bananas, you’ll be asleep in no time ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,855 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's like insomniacs corner in here :)
    By the time we go to sleep, the sun is rising and it's nearly time to get back up

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Dream of bananas, you’ll be asleep in no time ;):D

I love bananas.

Desperados beer is ok too. No driving to work of a Thursday!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's like insomniacs corner in here :)
    By the time we go to sleep, the sun is rising and it's nearly time to get back up

I never needed any more than 5 hours sleep. Otherwise I get a pain in my back and a head going 90!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,855 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I never needed any more than 5 hours sleep. Otherwise I get a pain in my back and a head going 90!

That's a good point , the odd occasion I would sleep on late , I'd have a thumping headache. Never thought of that Anewme :o

Living room. Watching old episodes of Community. It's back on Netflix. Chuckling at some funny PMs.

Bedside, shattered, suddenly a thick fog outside, very eerie, lots of sirens so wondering what's after happening now.

Finished work tomorrow until Tuesday and it can't come soon enough, WFH is great in some ways but it's so stressful and intense not having help nearby that its tiring me out,also if the systems fail its panic time,I wouldn't mind a week or two off tbh.I haven't even started decluttering or deep cleaning the house yet,the days are flying by and I seem to have less time to myself. I'll actually panic if the restrictions are lifted soon as I want to get so much done in the house.

I've an on/off toothache for weeks, its been off all week but back on tonight and I'm trying to ignore it.
    My fecking hair is another story, its shocking, I'd pay huge money for an hour with a hairdresser if it was safe to do it.
    Am I the only one who was frozen all day,it was lovely in the car but other than that I couldn't heat up at all,my neighbour was in shorts and a string top,I hate fake sunny days,I think it was warmer at 8pm.

Moany moan Duvet tonight. ðŸ™

Jeez I need at least 8 hours sleep, if I only had 5 god love anyone near me :D

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchenside now with tea. I was writing, but somehow I've found myself online and... things keep falling into my online shopping cart...the ginger whinger is currently sleeping on my shoulder, but he made me buy all the things. He said "if you don't buy it, I'll sink my fangs into your jugular". https://ibb.co/n7JQdDs

https://ibb.co/ZmRYPwY

Aww Widders that's so cute!.

Bedside wandering around the net.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

He's a funny character, that cat.

On the bed just resting in the blue dawn light. I'm used to the dawn birdsong here but seriously...I have never heard so many different birds singing at once. It's like a rainforest. I might be seeing what I want to see but it has recently seemed like wildlife has surged around here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement