Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The wine buff and other places might be allowed to deliver.
    Homebrewing equipment sales went through the roof recently.

I am taking no chances... PANIC BUY EVERYONE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I am taking no chances... PANIC BUY EVERYONE!!!!
    Relax man, there is always toilet wine. :)
    Another pic from yesterday
    Stunning pic again Panda. What camera do you use? I'm looking to get a new one as soon as the shops are back open. Speaking of which these pictures are shyte but I like the fact that some kids (presumably) took the time to this. Warms my heart to see things like this.

https://ibb.co/CWpXYfP
    https://ibb.co/Df0bsbw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Guy Person wrote: »
    Relax man, there is always toilet wine. :)

Stunning pic again Panda. What camera do you use? I'm looking to get a new one as soon as the shops are back open. Speaking of which these pictures are shyte but I like the fact that some kids (presumably) took the time to this. Warms my heart to see things like this.

https://ibb.co/CWpXYfP
    https://ibb.co/Df0bsbw

I have a Canon EOS digital SLR...I don't use it anymore .. :)
    Everything I do now is on my phone.. Oneplus 6...will either upgrade to the new Oneplus 8 Pro...or the new Xiaomi Mi10 Pro...just waiting for a few real comparisons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to head out and cut the grass for Ma.

Great what are we having :-P?

Cocktails? :D

Now stoveside, taking the lazy option to dry my hair instead of using the hairdryer because I cba :p

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, having a post lunch rest and procrastinating about doing some housework! Kids are still with their dad. I got out for a nice walk this morning, may have ended up in a fancy cheese shop and treating myself :)

• Advertisement

In the kitchen. Having soba noodles, veg and a sesame dressing. So yum!!!

Very productive day had here. Long walk with doggie, front lawn cut, weeds pulled.
    All the windows, doors & floors in the house have been cleaned.
    Loads of washing done & dried. My house smells lovely.
    Now, shower time, then should it be, a cold beer, wine or Gin & Tonic before dinner.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Just off a long Zoom meeting where I said something quite stupid in front of people I don't know. I will keep reliving the horrified cringing moment for the remainder of the day and it will inevitably haunt me when I wake up at three o'clock in the morning for at least the next 5-10 years, while they will probably have forgotten it the minute we hung up the call. I'm using it as an excuse to finish work early for today. Tomorrow's me will hate today's me, but that's my problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Just off a long Zoom meeting where I said something quite stupid in front of people I don't know. I will keep reliving the horrified cringing moment for the remainder of the day and it will inevitably haunt me when I wake up at three o'clock in the morning for at least the next 5-10 years, while they will probably have forgotten it the minute we hung up the call. I'm using it as an excuse to finish work early for today. Tomorrow's me will hate today's me, but that's my problem.

Everytime that happens to me I comfort myself that I did not forget the camera was on and used the loo while my colleagues observed.
    There is always someone doing something more stupid than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

bubblypop wrote: »
    Very productive day had here. Long walk with doggie, front lawn cut, weeds pulled.
    All the windows, doors & floors in the house have been cleaned.
    Loads of washing done & dried. My house smells lovely.
    Now, shower time, then should it be, a cold beer, wine or Gin & Tonic before dinner.... :)

That post made me really happy haha how sad am I getting excited over someone else’s clean floor. Cold beer while it’s sunny, some wine whilst cooking and hit the money shot with the spirits when it’s time to relax for the night.

I’m about to get a shower and go make lunch for us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,384 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Just in from playing with the kiddies ( mine, of course) in the garden. Neighbour gave them wee presents which they're playing with after a good spray with disinfectant of course and really feeling the lock down now. A beautiful day and I can't go out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Cocktails? :D

For breakfast :O?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from the park, some photos, I took, my ma's daffodils, waterway down the park and an old building that was used to make gunpowder.

IMG20200408130006.jpg
    IMG20200408135916.jpg
    IMG20200408140407.jpg
    quotes by jorge luis borges

Just sitting on my bed , got a load of jobs done

Grass cut ✔️
    Edges trimmed ✔️
    Daffodils still standing ✔️
    Walk down the park ✔️
    Bank to lodge money for ma ✔️
    Shopping for ma ✔️

Feeling tired just gonna rest my eyes for se.....

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, catching up with things :)

I took a trip out to get my DA money earlier (stayed within 2km though), was delighted to get out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

You'll not believe but I'm sitting at the desk eating a cookie made by my 14 YO son. Feckin' lovely! They got recipes to try/ learn from their GAA coaching for some healthy eating.

Also, since last checked in, watched Season 3 Ozark: class!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Making homemade chips and spicy breaded chicken things. So tired, but good tired.

Making homemade chips and spicy breaded chicken things. So tired, but good tired.

*Licks lips*

😛

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just up, wrecked and there's no milk eek! May have to head directly to the alcohol after breakfast :pac: reading what's been happening during the day with you guys has brought a smile to my face I'm glad you all seem to be doing ok today 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

bolgbui41 wrote: »

Something like this happened me at work not too long ago, I remembered it the other night as I was trying to sleep and it shot me up out of the bed in horror as I remembered what a tít I was :o
    For breakfast :O?

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Oh the figures, the figures. On and on it goes.

@Guy and anewme - best wishes to members of your families. Really hope all works out.

Sitting looking at the grass grow. May get out and do it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gardenside with the birds for company and what comes to visit only the neighbors cat and what does he proceed to do only pee on my car.

RIP Cat :D

Well not yet anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting outside in the evening sun , having a mug of coffee and a toasted sandwich . Can understand how Graces7 loved to post about nature , and the birds so much . Amazing listening to the different birds , surround sound :D

It's the little things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Oh the figures, the figures. On and on it goes.

@Guy and anewme - best wishes to members of your families. Really hope all works out.

Sitting looking at the grass grow. May get out and do it tomorrow.

I was thinking the same about the grass! I think our mowing schedule is synchronised. :pac:

Lovely day today, going to have a quick check on the news soon and then think about dinner.

Outside in the sun too, enjoying a G&T and chillin'

Kitty6277 wrote: »

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere :D

Touche!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Smashing day out there, spent the afternoon cutting the grass, stimming hedges and doing a bit of planting, after we had spent the morning on a cleaning frenzy of the kitchen, going to tackle the living room tomorrow. Loving all this time off, getting all the longer finger jobs done with no distractions. Shower now, then dinner and catching up on reading for the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Autosport wrote: »
    Gardenside with the birds for company and what comes to visit only the neighbors cat and what does he proceed to do only pee on my car.

RIP Cat :D

Well not yet anyway :D

Don't kill the kitty, he is only accepting you into his family by pissing on it.

Don't kill the kitty, he is only accepting you into his family by pissing on it.

+1 for this auto , feed the poor fella!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

+1 for this auto , feed the poor fella!

He wasn't p1ssing, he was spraying. That's the highest and smelliest honour he could bestow. That car's his now. He may allow you to continue to use it he you give him the respect he is due.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement