Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

There she is !

I wonder was she the one that came rambling down the road the other day , out for a casual stroll :D

Love rural life !!

A few hours of sun worship in the garden clearing beds, composting and planting. An investment that should pay back several fold. Now to collapse on the lounger and recline a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,085 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s a lovely 39C around here today.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

smurfjed wrote: »
    It’s a lovely 39C around here today.

*dies*

Procrastinating about housework, have a giant pile of laundry I need to sort because my kids were jumping into it a couple of days ago and they're back this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Does Beer O'Clock come earlier on Holy-Corona-Virus-Thursday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Inside having a cuppa. Was hoping to take it to the garden but after popping out there I realised it’s not quite warm enough and the sun’s behind a cloud :(

Does Beer O'Clock come earlier on Holy-Corona-Virus-Thursday?

It does in Cork anyway, we got an email about it and it's compulsory. 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I'm on the beer about an hour now....but it is 10.30ish at night here so don't judge.

In werk. Thinking of saying farewell to Boards but I'll prob just log out for a bit instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

In werk. Thinking of saying farewell to Boards but I'll prob just log out for a bit instead

You'll stay... can't let our group Nanna leave!!

• Advertisement

You'll stay... can't let our group Nanna leave!!

Group nanna. That's Mam of 4!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

everything ok perse?

Group nanna. That's Mam of 4!!

:D

She's our great Gramma

everything ok perse?

Ah thanks for asking Aspie. I'm ok :)

She's our great Gramma

That's quite a hole you're digging yourself there. Let us know if you need a hand getting out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Ah thanks for asking Aspie. I'm ok :)

good stuff :)

On topic: I'm back indoors after getting some air

This was our cat last night, look at the pose of her :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back from collecting a script, picked up a few cans while at it..

Perse, don't leave! Waaaaaaaa nooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nanna , Great Gramma , I've been called a hell of a lot worse and no doubt will in the future too :p

Persepoly , if you feel you need to leave boards for a while , then that's what you do . If you're not sure , than as you say , log out for a bit while you think about what decision is best for you .
    Either way , whatever choice you make, to stay or go , will be the right one :)

Having a cuppa and a salad sandwich here .

Deskside, about to shut up shop for the long weekend.
    People (me :)) really need the break, all the Zoom/conference calls and misinterpretations and narkiness (not me of course :p) are starting to wear.

Time for a sunny long weekend chasing Easter bunnies. And glasses of wine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've just sank 4 ice cold cans in an hour after gardening and cooking a couple of totally different dinners for the too women and on top of that doing some work related skypey stuff. But work seems a long way off right now. It may not look like it on the BBC and Sky news, but London is scared.

On the bright side these Supervalu Sirloin steaks are easy on the pocket and great on a plate. Have one thawed out and it will be had with sauted mushrooms, szechuan sauce and chips....later. I need a break from the cooker and lawnmower. Another can and its only just after 6pm. Fcuk it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching the news :)

I know what Perse needs

A big boardsie hug ((hug)) and a beer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Outside again having dinner and listening to some music. I hung some fairy lights around the decking and the place is looking only massive. Saw this little fella on my walk today. The cows are everywhere around here this time of year

Saw this little fella on my walk today. The cows are everywhere around here this time of year

He's very cute.

On a completely unrelated topic...
    @Grandeeod, I have about 8 of those Supervalu Sirloins in the freezer, and a couple of Lild ribeyes. Think I will slice up a few and make crispy chilli beef, but I've been hankering after rendang ever since you (think it was you?) mentioned it a while back. Bit ambitious a project for me, I will see if there's a rendang-lite version somewhere on the internets.

Just looked at today's figures. Ah Jaysus lads! One house across the road from me packed up and headed off this morning. Obviously weren't stopped. The asshole handyman next door to me has been doing consistent hours 6 days a week and is still at it despite the Garda crackdown. My profession is all but at a standstill except for essential media. I'm doing my bit, but feeling very fcuked off at those who couldn't give a fiddlers. I'm giving up going for walks. Even very early this morning, my walk depressed me with what I saw.:(

Cali_girl wrote: »
    He's very cute.

On a completely unrelated topic...
    @Grandeeod, I have about 8 of those Supervalu Sirloins in the freezer, and a couple of Lild ribeyes. Think I will slice up a few and make crispy chilli beef, but I've been hankering after rendang ever since you (think it was you?) mentioned it a while back. Bit ambitious a project for me, I will see if there's a rendang-lite version somewhere on the internets.

You'll get a Rendang lite version online. I used to buy one in the Asian shop at the Jervis luas stop. Still good.

Vindaloo cooked & demolished....now to see if I can persuade the little shít to start a Star Wars marathon...
    I don't fancy my chances ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side relaxing after dinner. May go for a walk in a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Heading for the couch.
    Didn’t stop all day and despite the current circumstances I have that Friday feeling :pac:

Balls, a murder in town this afternoon...18yo stabbed a mate... what a fckin waste

• Advertisement

Balls, a murder in town this afternoon...18yo stabbed a mate... what a fckin waste

The oul stabbings and **** seem to be going on all over the place. This Covid-19 gig is an eye opener in terms of behavior that seems to be increasing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement