Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Green Shield Stamps , funny the things that pop into your head late at night .
    Especially when you're still glitched out ..

Lyons tea minstrels :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mak I'm hoping for a decent rain to walk in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I want to get a Green Spot and a Jameson Caskmates Stout edition

Caskmates is only ok.. black barrel is a lot nicer..and €35 in SuperValu.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hello everyone. :)

Just a quick check in to see that you’re all still safe and well. Chilled out here myself and bed soon enough.

Caskmates is only ok.. black barrel is a lot nicer..and €35 in SuperValu.

Nary a sv near me, looked for it alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Happy Bealtaine. I dreamed lots of seeds had germinated for me :)

Sunny here. I love waking up with the sun streaming through the curtains.

Just drinking tea and motivating myself to do something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside about to be shower side, site is painfully slow

Lads,I've just tried incognito and the site is perfect on it.

Oh. My. God.
    What the hell is wrong with the site? I'm on the touch site on my phone & its impossible to use the last 2 days.
    Frustrating beyond words.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Porridge side with a Friday feeling! Nice to be taking a break from work for a few days.
    Have a couple of days booked off next week from when we were meant to have people visiting but think I’ll take them anyway. Might have time to learn that new language everyone else seems to be doing :pac:

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.
    What the hell is wrong with the site? I'm on the touch site on my phone & its impossible to use the last 2 days.
    Frustrating beyond words.

Same here, driven mad,try going incognito, I just did and no problem, I'm also on the phone.

Same here, driven mad,try going incognito, I just did and no problem, I'm also on the phone.

Duvet
    You are a genius :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Happy May Day wherers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭thomil

Good morning everyone :)

Deskside In the home office on a Friday, with the regions I normally cover closed for bank holiday. Finally some peace and quiet :D

Oh, and I found that there are Babylon 5 avatars available on boards. Happy :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Bored...bored..bored.... bored!

Did I mention I'm bored?

Going to watch something while the child does her school work... might break out the Matrix trilogy... haven't watched them in years... interesting to see if they have aged well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

I guess you say, what could make me feel this way? Friday, Friday, Friday, talkin bout Friiiidaaay.... Friday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy May Day :)

The weather is sunny like myself :D

I gave up on the site yesterday as I was either going back 15 years it took ages to load and then nothing

Lashing hailstones here,a day for the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

thomil wrote: »
    Deskside In the home office on a Friday

Is it Friday? Jesus all the days are blending together. Apparently its a bank holiday Monday as well, which means...... absolutely nothing! :pac:
    I'm just waiting for the grass to grow back so that I can cut it again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Friday , May Day !
    The sun is shining, the horrible job of cleaning out the cooker, (any one with a solid fuel Stanley cooker will understand the pain!) done and dusted, video call with two munchkins earlier , coffee time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A Ha , The Sun Always Shines On Tv blasting away here , earworm for ye :D

Gonna try to get the house cleaned today. Usually do a big clean and disinfect on a Saturday. You know bleach all the door handles, disinfect all the floors. Will do it today so I'm free then for the long weekend. And what are my great plans for this weekend? ... I think what Axel is doing right now just about sums it up tbh...

511546.jpeg

Seems like pics aren't working but anyway, he's buried in under the duvet and that seems like a good idea to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

At my home desk.
    In honour of Workplace Wellbeing Day I am giving myself the afternoon off and there may be wine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Enjoying a day off. Garden. Shopping for laptops. Shopping for groceries. Food. Liquidised fermented grapes. Holiday booking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lashing hailstones here,a day for the couch.

A day for the high stool :-P

Just back from shopping for ma, picking up ma's pension, going to the bank for ma and going to the credit union for ma, I'm tired just thinking about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Eating lunch and listening to Bonnie Tyler.
    This morning was gorgeous but then it was a trial of endurance and now it's swinging back in the right direction on the crap-lovely scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tried to post this one last night

511550.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back in bed after doing a bit of cleaning really not well smothered with a cold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,569 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

smurfjed wrote: »
    Tried to post this one last night

511550.jpeg

Not working for me :(
    Cloudflare something something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement