Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nope. I've dinners planned up to Monday. Ya gotta do it when you're the only cook in the gaff!

Hah same, meals prepped for OH, i love doing it for the most part, need to extend repetoire though, thinking of a beef welly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Ha so true G , same in this house !

Same here! :D

Hah same, meals prepped for OH, i love doing it for the most part, need to extend repetoire though, thinking of a beef welly

I love cooking too Grem and in fairness my oh chips in with really tasty dinners too. I do like being the chef meself though. :)

Same here! :D

Ditto,I did chicken stirfry and rice about 2pm,another Chicago town pizza,wedges and garlic bread in the oven right now, feeling a bit guilty but I'm out of ideas and willpower.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm deskside and I can't stop laughing at this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253065308035788801

Lomza export. A Polish beer, pronounced Womza. Twas reet tasty. :)

Sephers approves!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love cooking too Grem and in fairness my oh chips in with really tasty dinners too. I do like being the chef meself though. :)

Oh yes, no one else in the kitchen with me GRRRR no, be gone!.

Seph, that clip is, ahem, oooonlee brillunt bai ;)

Leo is very attractive...carry on.😂

Leo is very attractive...carry on.��

I keep thinking terry duckworth's younger brother when i see him. (corrie character for the younger folk :P )

Leo is very attractive...carry on.😂

I thought he delivered a brilliant motivational speech. I know the government failed with regard to the nursing homes but they did well in other areas and overall, for the size of our country, compared to other countries, we've done pretty well I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I had strawberries and ice cream earlier, didn't touch the easter eggs, somehow I have tomato soup and brown bread in my head now . Tell me I'm not the only one this happens to ?!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I had strawberries and ice cream earlier, didn't touch the easter eggs, somehow I have tomato soup and brown bread in my head now . Tell me I'm not the only one this happens to ?!

Far from it.. I've got awful big eyes, always thinking of the next thing to eat :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On my second lemsip in 2 hours, they always make me
    Feel so good. I don’t drink tea or coffee so when I drink the lemsip it’s like being hugged from the inside when I feel rubbish and cold and bleh.
    I haven’t had an alcoholic beverage in 4 days. New liver who dis x

The lemsip blackcurrant are lovely :)

Just watched episode 2 of Gangs of London. Jaysus, it was somehow more violent than the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Weird week. Feel like I'm looking at months before being back at work.

Hope everyone coping ok.

Just watched episode 2 of Gangs of London. Jaysus, it was somehow more violent than the first one.

I do love a bit of gratuitous violence now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

anewme wrote: »
    Weird week. Feel like I'm looking at months before being back at work.

Hope everyone coping ok.

You ok Anewme?

Grem , I had the soup , was glitched out again until now .
    It's no wonder people aren't posting as much with everyone getting locked out .

I do love a bit of gratuitous violence now and again

This is the definition of gratuitous. F*ck all else happens. It's a tad boring but I won't give up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

heading to bed, delighted though, as I ran the sheep game :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

You've had a busy day aspie :) well done!

Night seph and aspie :)

Traffic seems to have noticeably dropped off i think Mam. It's so frustrating, just hoping they can figure a fix next week..

Aspie, well done!.

Buile i think it might be decent brain dead watching so?.

Anewme, time is just weird with all that's going on, it will pass though (just slowly tonight since i'm stuck at work :P )

Some concentration required to follow the who's who of the different gangs Grem and the occasional subtitle to read.

I feel sick this evening. Hope I can sleep it off.

Ah Sam Lloyd, the actor ya might know from Scrubs as Ted has died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Deja Boo wrote: »
    You've had a busy day aspie :) well done!

Night seph and aspie :)
    Traffic seems to have noticeably dropped off i think Mam. It's so frustrating, just hoping they can figure a fix next week..

Aspie, well done!.

Buile i think it might be decent brain dead watching so?.

Anewme, time is just weird with all that's going on, it will pass though (just slowly tonight since i'm stuck at work :P )

thanks guys :)

Halfway point in the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Halfway point in the night.

3 and 1/2 hours til sunrise

I think your perspective can be quite different if you are up through the night, seeing the dawn from the 'wrong' side as it were.. How are you widders?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I think your perspective can be quite different if you are up through the night, seeing the dawn from the 'wrong' side as it were.. How are you widders?

I didn't mean that to contradict the halfway point by the way :). I'm just really looking forward to the dawn :)

I'm very good, thanks. Id say you'll be glad to get some sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement