Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am feeling over the moon. Elated even. But there is no reason for it. My coffee must have been spiked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hope it eases quickly Dave. That kind of pain is so hard to escape.

Watching birds eating from the feeder and taking a teabreak from fixing disasters and dealing with things. Kitten's trying to climb up the leg of my jeans.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is boards really slow for anyone else?

Deskside not feeling today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am on the full site and it is working a dream. Bit like myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Random qs, does anyone remember the name of the cartoon based on the human body that was out around the 90's

The "team" would have adventures inside the body and explain the function etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Lunch break suppin tae.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Random qs, does anyone remember the name of the cartoon based on the human body that was out around the 90's

The magic school bus ? or else Micro Patrol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Looks like another death in my hometown due to fake xanax.
    I’m at home having lunch

The magic school bus ? or else Micro Patrol?

Yeah I think it may have been once upon a time... Life that was also called micro patrol going by Google :D

I had once upon time... Life but characters didn't look familiar so thought maybe there was another cartoon.... But it could also be my memory :D

Wow I forgot all about micro patrol. I loved that. When I'd get sick with ear ache or something I'd imagine all the little fellas inside me trying to make me feel better.

• Advertisement

Dammit! ^^^ that's what she said!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a coffee and homemade brown bread , watching the birds coming and going with food . Funny characters at times , when they have a spat amongst themselves :)

These little guys?
    511445.jpg

The Numskulls. But they just hung out upstairs directing operations :p

Cali_girl wrote: »
    These little guys?
    511445.jpg

The Numskulls. But they just hung out upstairs directing operations :p

No, they'd be in little spaceships and travel in the bloodstream... There was a command centre as far as I can remember and an old man cartoon character would be explaining what was happening. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Came off a 24 hour shift this morning, cuppa and I'm ready for bed. Well if every motherfcuker didn't ring me, so knocked off the phone and slept like God through the holocaust.

Got a call from my daughters haemophilia clinic, the consultant needs to speak with her and possibly see her urgently, its been discovered that haemophiliacs are in grave danger if they contract C19. We're not too worried, at least they know this now.

So happy thoughts, just descaled the coffee maker and enjoyed a beautiful cup of coffee, I'm off work tomorrow (yippee) so gonna binge on Netflix, food and gargle :)

Have to go for a run or cycle to blow off the cobwebs first.

Hope everyone here is in good health

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back to the couch after a gallivant for food for weekend. My uncle (married to aunt kind of uncle) went to hospital Sunday for cardiac surgery, it hasn't happened yet because first he had an infection and now mrsa so I'm very down about it.. Wonderful man.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

511470.jpeg

Night sky

Boards is impossible for me, so slow,can't thank posts,finished work until Tuesday, absolutely delighted, wine poured and no need for an alarm tonight, so looking forward to a break from that desk,badly needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Boards is impossible for me, so slow,can't thank posts,finished work until Tuesday, absolutely delighted, wine poured and no need for an alarm tonight, so looking forward to a break from that desk,badly needed.

Enjoy the break yo! Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Same problems with boards. Missing the wine. Coming back tomorrow when this is fixed...hopefully.:D

• Advertisement

Can this page just stop glitching for once ?!
    Bad enough having to refresh the page to escape the Time Warp posts .

Home .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I always miss the time warp posts :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

On the couch, finishing up the notes for my first German article in ages!

Oh, and Boards painfully slow at the moment for me as well. Hell, continents move faster than the page loads at the moment.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Are you all on mobile?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Are you all on mobile?

It happens on the tablet as well Deja , for me anyway .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Are you all on mobile?

Not me. Microsoft Edge (Chromium) on OS X 10.15.4 Catalina

I'm having performance issues on Safari and Chrome as well. The site is slow on all three, and opening attachments leads to a time-out message by cloudflare.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

How frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Phone is the usual time warp and laptop is difficult too especially with attachments. Boards is struggling the last few weeks. I'd post more, but sometimes it's not worth waiting for it to happen.

Therefore you are all invited over to my garden on Saturday night for a "fook the virus" party. Booze, hugs, food, kissing if you want, coffee (all kinds), Chocolate, more booze and a Curry.:D

I wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Same problem here, very slow to load and no point trying to thank anyone.

It feels like the whole site is falling apart at the seams.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You'll find me in the corner chatting to the dog ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement