Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Balmed out lying on my bed after dinner, chicken sandwich, wedges, *pats belly* it was savage! happy sephers :3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just realised what the thread has been lacking lately. Where's Mood Cow ? :)
    Hope Sardonicat is well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching cat videos of cats in Japan on youtube, they have so many and there all just balmed out in random places :3.

Hope Sardonicat is well.

How are the litter of kittens widders? how many are there? do they sleep outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Does anyone find it odd that Blaithnaid Ni Chofaigh is taking a Personal Injury case against RTE, whilst presenting Nationwide on RTE ? :confused:

Deskside watching cat videos of cats in Japan on youtube, they have so many and there all just balmed out in random places :3.

How are the litter of kittens widders? how many are there? do they sleep outside?

Thanks for asking, and they are developing their own personalities now :)
    Theyre at an adorable age right now.
    I must get good photos. There's 3 of them :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Does anyone find it odd that Blaithnaid Ni Chofaigh is taking a Personal Injury case against RTE, whilst presenting Nationwide on RTE ? :confused:

I've seen it happen in a few places i've worked, generally no big deal..

Deskside rolling my eyes hard..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Deskside watching cat videos of cats in Japan on youtube, they have so many and there all just balmed out in random places :3.....

Hope you have found the LWIF channel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Did Valerie Cox do something similar a year or two ago ?

Kitchenside, eating sweet n sour, thinking about my own odd brain.

Does anyone picture all the boardsie they interact with or read the posts of regularly, as being incredibly good looking??

Kitchenside, eating sweet n sour, thinking about my own odd brain.

Does anyone picture all the boardsie they interact with or read the posts of regularly, as being incredibly good looking??

I do, I'd say yer all beautiful looking anyway ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well i know what some of ye look like, fantasy ruined like :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Oh Mam, the stories I could tell about how RTE works going back to 1990! A bubble of nepotism, no talent and administrative ineptitude. That case is in no way surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Hope Sardonicat is well.

Paddy cow?

I think she rage quit ages ago.... Said she was doing it as site so slow and glitchy.

As far as I can remember anyway.

Those fecking hidden cameras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Wine time woooohoooo!...( there may have been a couple of tasty beer appetisers ) :D

Ah don't ruin it for me Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta!!!!!

Paddy cow?

I think she rage quit ages ago.... Said she was doing it as site so slow and glitchy.

As far as I can remember anyway.

No, I meant Sardonicat, Im just being silly, don't mind me :)

Paddycow is nice too, sorry to hear that, although I like "rage quit" :D

Ah don't ruin it for me Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta!!!!!

I'm more uncle fester at the moment, especially after my diy hair cut :pac:

I'm more uncle fester at the moment, especially after my diy hair cut :pac:

Nooo!!! You're all gorgeous!!! Lalalalala fingers in my ears I'm not listening!!

No wait that won't work

Hands over my eyes, I'm not reading!!!!

Grandeeod and Grem , thanks , I just find it all strange, like biting the hand that feeds you tbh :o

Widdershins, Sardonicat has posted in the Virus thread , so she's around anyway :)

Deciding what to take out of the freezer for Sundays dinner , trivial or what .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Most of those I know what they look like are better looking that I imagined.

There is at least one, who is not.

Grandeeod and Grem , thanks , I just find it all strange, like biting the hand that feeds you tbh :o

Widdershins, Sardonicat has posted in the Virus thread , so she's around anyway :)

Deciding what to take out of the freezer for Sundays dinner , trivial or what .

Nope. I've dinners planned up to Monday. Ya gotta do it when you're the only cook in the gaff!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

sofaside....awaiting a yummy man in de yummy man thead.

Deja Boo wrote:
    sofaside....awaiting a yummy man in de yummy man thead.

This made me lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I can't cope with this site!

I haven't caught up on this thread, I hope you're all well.

The 18th seems like a lifetime away.

I can't cope with this site!

I haven't caught up on this thread, I hope you're all well.

The 18th seems like a lifetime away.

Be grand Leggie.:D

Wine time woooohoooo!...( there may have been a couple of tasty beer appetisers ) :D

What kind of beers we talking about now ?

What kind of beers we talking about now ?

Lomza export. A Polish beer, pronounced Womza. Twas reet tasty. :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nope. I've dinners planned up to Monday. Ya gotta do it when you're the only cook in the gaff!

Ha so true G , same in this house !

Contemplating opening an Easter Egg , still three here :D

• Advertisement

Ha so true G , same in this house !

Contemplating opening an Easter Egg , still three here :D

Think we finished the last egg a week ago. Well someone did.:D

Listening to Depeche Mode 101. What an album. Anthem after anthem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement