Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

You'll find me in the corner chatting to the dog ;)

You better hope he doesn't invite me or we might have a stand off!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

You'll find me in the corner chatting to the dog ;)

I don't have a dog!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Phone is the usual time warp and laptop is difficult too especially with attachments. Boards is struggling the last few weeks. I'd post more, but sometimes it's not worth waiting for it to happen.

Therefore you are all invited over to my garden on Saturday night for a "fook the virus" party. Booze, hugs, food, kissing if you want, coffee (all kinds), Chocolate, more booze and a Curry.:D

I wish!

If you see a strange car outside tomorrow, it's only me waiting for Saturday :D

I don't have a dog!:eek:

BYOD?

You better hope he doesn't invite me or we might have a stand off!

You have some memory BB!:D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If you see a strange car outside tomorrow, it's only me waiting for Saturday :D

So long as you sleep in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, getting frustrated at the problems boards is having :(

BYOD?

Yup! With booze.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll bring a pooch and cans, sneaky bottle of whiskey too perhaps.

I'll bring a pooch and cans, sneaky bottle of whiskey too perhaps.

I LOVE YOU!

Because you said whiskey

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want to get a Green Spot and a Jameson Caskmates Stout edition

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I'm sitting in my new cozy flat in Westport. No more house sharing and gangster LL's for me.

It's fooking excellent.

I'm sitting in my new cozy flat in Westport. No more house sharing and gangster LL's for me.

It's fooking excellent.

Congratulations, I shall raise a drink to you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, very excited for tomorrow, I'm running my first sheep game over in forum games :D

Couchside, very excited for tomorrow, I'm running my first sheep game over in forum games :D

And I'm looking forward to it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,114 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's fooking excellent.

When the pandemic is over, remember your boards friends for the house party!

To thine own self be true

A lovely neck of the woods :)

It's fooking excellent.

Enjoy your own home !

Sitting talking with son about Yakisoba noodles .

Enjoy your own home !

Sitting talking with son about Yakisoba noodles .

Feckin hell.....He's into Japanese food.:eek:

Feckin hell.....He's into Japanese food.:eek:

A lot of Japanese things G , told you before we have very odd conversations :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Sounds like a plan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sounds like a plan :)

I'll chip in for Chef Grandeeod to cater :D

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I'll chip in for Chef Grandeeod to cater :D

I'll chip in too Deja, great idea !

I'll chip in too Deja, great idea !

I'm busy that day whenever it is. Lads, I'm seriously burned out cooking here.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in bed watching tv, afterlife on season 2 now

I’m in bed watching tv, afterlife on season 2 now

Watching Press, on last episode of first season, there better be more..

Green Shield Stamps , funny the things that pop into your head late at night .
    Especially when you're still glitched out ..

Green Shield Stamps , funny the things that pop into your head late at night .
    Especially when you're still glitched out ..

My mother was obsessed with them, if I forgot to get them I'd be sent back to the shop even if it was only one stamp,so embarrassing.

Bedside, watched the new First Dates Hotel the a documentary about Fleetwood Mac, I've seen it a few times bit its brilliant, brilliant music and what a unique group of people, I'd say they got up to everything, Mick is an absolute looper and yet I would...😂

What are we going to do if Boards goes down for the weekend, will we survive, who will we talk to? The anxiety.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Got word that a very old friend of mine had died of Covid-19 yesterday, so I'm just sitting listening to John Prine who is a fav of mine but who also died of CV-19 recently.

Please, no 'sorry for your loss M'. I'd rather you thought of your family, your gift of life and those in the front lines of this fight to defeat CV-19

I'm in my mid 50's so I'm in an age group where the death of friends wouldn't be that unusual, but the thoughts of a mate gasping for breath in his final days, hours is awful. The thoughts that he was looked after by the greatest people on this island, who ultimately lost the battle for his life is comforting. He was a gas man, married three times and always took responsibility for his failed marrages on himself say ''If I wasn't a gee expert life would have been so much easier'', even into his 70's he loved the ladies lol

Right, off the bed in a minute, run in the morning (I hope its pissing rain).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement