Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Bedside with a cupan Tae and bistro crisps and bachelor's walk is on .

Same but packet of Smarties and a bottle of diet coke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back on the couch, I had a bath, which I badly needed :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Same but packet of Smarties and a bottle of diet coke

Sephers approves of this !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Crimecall :). Haven’t seen you on it yet Ted ;)

Sephers approves of this !!!

Aww thanks. You can share my next packet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Couchside watching Crimecall . Haven’t seen you on it yet Ted

I have built up a sixth sense of where cameras are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aww thanks. You can share my next packet.

*Grabs a handful and throws them up into the and catches in mouth* 😎

*Grand a handful and throws them up into the and catches in mouth* 😎

Does the same and 70% go clattering across floor....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I have built up a sixth sense of where cameras are.

Careful now!,

Rumour has it the Auto has outsourced operation of said cameras to CH Enterprises Inc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still half watching shows. Where did everyone go?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Still half watching shows. Where did everyone go?.

Broadband issues maybe?

Every morning I promise myself an early night, yet here we are.

On the way to bed :)

Night All and I hope work isn’t too bad Grem :)

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Broadband issues maybe?

Every morning I promise myself an early night, yet here we are.

If I told you to go to bed in a loud commanding voice pwincess would that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

If I told you to go to bed in a loud commanding voice pwincess would that work?

If you wake the kids up they are all yours :D

I'm in bed, just need to put the phone down.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah seems like a lot of service issues today.

I'm watching Community. I'll go to bed after this episode... for sure... I mean it this time.

Hahahaha I know that feeling, I was counting things by series number instead of episode number at times :o

Hahahaha I know that feeling, I was counting things by series number instead of episode number at times :o

I'll go to bed as soon as this season is over!

I'll go to bed as soon as this season is over!

Whaddaya mean there ARE no more?. :pac:

• Advertisement

Whaddaya mean there ARE no more?. :pac:

Grem that happened me this evening with The Witcher. At the end of the episode I said to himself "finally this show is getting places!!" , Quickly followed by.. "wait! What!?! There's no more episodes!?!"
    :(

I'm taking the attitude that because of Covid we won't see new seasons of anything for a looong time, if ever! :(

Luckily there is massive content out there as is.. I'll probably end up watching game of thrones, breaking bad and all that other stuff I never got to..

I tried to watch GOT but i found it too far fetched and just not my thing. I'm glad that Greys anatomy is back but I absolutely love Murder, she wrote and Father Brown :) TG4 show Murder, she wrote every day :)

Ok now I'm going to sleep :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Finished never have I ever. I have online training in the morning I’m so excited to set an alarm, who am I!
    Also, this is weird but I’ve been sleeping a lot more than I ever have and I’m finding my hair is growing really fast. So strange! It’s the only (positive) change since covid I’ve made and I’m really seeing the difference

Every person who half knows me says thrones would be so up my street, it didn't do anything for me when I saw trailers but have a dvd set of season one here which might be useful if the internet goes off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Never seen Thrones, is it like Hunger Games ?

(no clue what either are about)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Its about people riding and killing each other. Not necessarily in that order.

I read the books (not my usual thing but they were apparently a bit more complex and layered than the series)

Misty, lovely morning. Drinking tea and happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Finished never have I ever. I have online training in the morning I’m so excited to set an alarm, who am I!
    Also, this is weird but I’ve been sleeping a lot more than I ever have and I’m finding my hair is growing really fast. So strange! It’s the only (positive) change since covid I’ve made and I’m really seeing the difference

The same here. Still some sleepless nights but not so many. And every day I have an appetite, enough for 3 meals a day which I could never manage before. For the first time I understand why it bothers people if they have to rush out without breakfast in the morning. I had no idea how much it can nag at you if you skip a meal.

I had a shorter layer of hair where I used to have extensions in, that has grown 3 or 4 inches, unsure if it had started before lockdown though. I think I've just entered the anagen phase after a few years of stalled/slow hair growth but something else is definitely encouraging it too.

Ugh. Last day of freedom before a week of work!!

Should do some batch cooking I suppose to bring my dinner with me everyday.......
    Hmmmm, all I think of is curries & chilli.... What else can you cook in bulk & freeze??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

bubblypop wrote: »
    Ugh. Last day of freedom before a week of work!!

Should do some batch cooking I suppose to bring my dinner with me everyday.......
    Hmmmm, all I think of is curries & chilli.... What else can you cook in bulk & freeze??

I made beef casserole for first time ever, it’s a bit wintery but was delicious. Maybe try meal prepping instead of batch cooking:

https://gatheringdreams.com/easy-healthy-meal-prep-ideas-30-minutes/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement