Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

Bedside,Just woke up from a nap, it was brilliant.

Watcha cooking?

Bourguignon

And

Curry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bourguignon

And

Curry

*licks lips*

I think it's time for a cupan tae

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This came out beautifully

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Crackin photo Smurfjed

Couchside post shower..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Crackin photo Smurfjed

Couchside post shower..

About time ya smelly article ! :)

Just saw on the news 2 women are dead and 2 men seriously ill in Tullamore after possibly buying drugs on-line...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside,Just woke up from a nap, it was brilliant.

Watcha cooking?

Do you always have food on your mind !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Do you always have food on your mind !!

Like yourself I guess I do......

Speaking of which its nearly time for dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

About time ya smelly article ! :)

Just saw on the news 2 women are dead and 2 men seriously ill in Tullamore after possibly buying drugs on-line...
    It’s not me anyway, I only buy from trusted sources. (Only joking.)
    I think some of them were supposed to be on methadone so god knows what they took. They’re living in that homeless hostel, poor devils. Hopefully the other two are alright. Heard something about the batch coming from Portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Glitch..
    Shepherds Pie in the oven , chilli just done too , productive evening!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shepherd's pie. Got to make that soon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Shepherd's pie. Got to make that soon..

Just sitting down to cottage pie...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Speaking of which its nearly time for dinner.

**slides plate across**

No motivation here, blue Monday maybe. Have tea now though..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Evening all, is anyone else freezing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Absolutely!!

To thine own self be true

Yup it's cooler again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Leggy and Purple Mountain, kindred spirits :D

Yup. Doing some study in the office and absolutely frozen. Can hear himself lighting the stove in the other room though so I'll stick with this for another while and then go warm myself.

Happy with how productive this day has turned out.

Doubly happy that I've kept my mind occupied.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Nope, unless you are talking about my mood.:D

Just had a HSE/GOV.IE style meeting here to make sure we are all on the same feckin page. These pair needed a swift kick up the arse! Ms G. has given up on school work. Mrs G, is in bed until 11am at the earliest most days. I'm up early, organising finances, shopping/delivery and planning/cooking all meals, while worrying about the mid to long term work situation. I even feed the bleedin cat everyday.:D

Serious reality check here tonight. I've gone Nuclear.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

No motivation here, blue Monday maybe. Have tea now though..

Throw on Blue Monday at full volume and dance the blues away

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Howdy all! :)

Working from home today - a very productive day and I got everything I planned to do done. Yaay!! Finally getting the hang of the Zoom software so that helps!

Off to get some needed groceries in - the usual...milk, bread, bog roll (if I can find any lol)

Taking a half day off work from home tomorrow - will be building a big LEGO set I ordered online.

Lying bedside full of beef fajitas, my new favourite dish to cook, *pat's belly* happy sephers :3

Yup. Doing some study in the office and absolutely frozen. Can hear himself lighting the stove in the other room though so I'll stick with this for another while and then go warm myself.

Happy with how productive this day has turned out.

Doubly happy that I've kept my mind occupied.

Watcha studying ?

Watcha studying ?

'How to be a Gorgeous and Amazing Person' for Dummies.

I'm acing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work done so hotel bound, gonna stop at a supermarket on the way. I usually avoid places like that when I’m dressed up in fancy dress. But feck it, I need some retail therapy and chocolate 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

smurfjed wrote: »
    Work done so hotel bound, gonna stop at a supermarket on the way. I usually avoid places like that when I’m dressed up in fancy dress. But feck it, I need some retail therapy and chocolate ��

I spent many a night with Norwegian Air pilots in uniform having nice food and beers if they were finished a roster. Many a pilot just had food and went home still in uniform, but I can confirm that many of them enjoyed lots of beers with a few days off afterwards with the blazer flung over a chair and the tie in the pocket. Good memories.:D

'How to be a Gorgeous and Amazing Person' for Dummies.

I'm acing it!

Ahhh you don't need to study that , you're that already 😸

Ahhh you don't to study that , you're that already 😸

Ah sure you can never be too gorgeous or amazing! Always good to brush up on these things ;)

Tum full of butter chicken. Bad mood sedated for now.

• Advertisement

Bedside with a cupan Tae and bistro crisps and bachelor's walk is on .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement