Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

It’s not me anyway, I only buy from trusted sources. (Only joking.)
    I think some of them were supposed to be on methadone so god knows what they took. They’re living in that homeless hostel, poor devils. Hopefully the other two are alright. Heard something about the batch coming from Portlaoise.

The 19yo girl is from my neck of the woods...she was one of 8 children...knew that she had slipped off the radar when she was 17.. but had no idea how bad things were ...
    Anyways...I think today I sit on my arse...eat crap food and binge watch the earlier Simpson seasons :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Do you copy and paste that every night, Seph?

I never copy and paste 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy is totally oblivious to isolation, yesterday he decided to plonk himself beside two ladies doing yoga and sat watching them for 15 minutes.

511258.jpeg

(this is upload method #2, thanks Deja boo)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Is there a way to embed photos from a phone?
    The menus listed in the instructions posted here recently, aren't showing on my phone.

Good morning all :)

It's taken a turn for the wetter.

I s'pose it's good timing. If the hot weather continued unbroken, everything would be parched by mid May. Now everything will be lush and green.

Trying again to upload from a phone

511262.jpeg

• Advertisement

OK method #1 as explained to me last night works.

Attach your photo and post it.
    Then copy img reference from that post
    Edit the post with copied reference [\img]  Worked perfectly on the phone, but when I went back to my IPAD, it had a couple of references that needed to be removed.

Should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am in the proper work office. On my own. Bliss.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with new coffee, "organic Mexican" please stand by as I will be giving my verdict on whether it comes sephers approved or not :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Raining here too, can't remember the time last time I got up to rain. I guess it keeps the country green :)

Deskside with new coffee, "organic Mexican" please stand by as I will be giving my verdict on whether it comes sephers approved or not :3

I am Jack's jealousy... I may have forgotten to purchase decent coffee recently... so it would seem Dave is all out of the good stuff... :( Any chance of an espresso Sephers?? :D

• Advertisement

Well still deskside , this organic mexican is interesting, the Cherry blossom flavours attack your tongue from the off and leave an interesting after taste and I'm to announce it comes sephers approved 😸

I am Jack's jealousy... I may have forgotten to purchase decent coffee recently... so it would seem Dave is all out of the good stuff... :( Any chance of an espresso Sephers?? :D

An espresso ? really? I won't lie I'm offended..........

but ok just so happens my younger brother likes them as well and he got a frother yesterday

:pac:

What kind of coffee would you normally buy Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Well, seeing as everyone else is learning how to embed images, I decided I'd give it a go too! This was from Monday evening's daily cycle. We do the same one every day: it just never gets old...

511271.jpg

^^^^ beautiful! Is that ben bulben in the background? to the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

^^^^ beautiful! Is that ben bulben in the background? to the left.

Yes, it got cut off on the upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Morning all, what a dreary morning, it's cold too.

Time to do some work work and then some cleaning. Keep the coffee coming, Sephers.

smurfjed wrote: »
    OK method #1 as explained to me last night works.

Attach your photo and post it.
    Then copy img reference from that post
    Edit the post with copied reference [\img]  Worked perfectly on the phone, but when I went back to my IPAD, it had a couple of references that needed to be removed.

Should work.

Step 1 doesn't work for me because when I press the symbols buttons for attaching photos I'm asked for the url of my image.

Rain very strong here too.

^^^^^^
    Doesn’t it give you the option of posting from your phone photo library? Once uploaded to Boards, you can find the URL.

^^^^^^
    Doesn’t it give you the option of posting from your phone photo library? Once uploaded to Boards, you can find the URL.
    No just a pop uo box asking for the url. No "select from..." like you'd expect to see.

I found a paperclip button in Go Advanced that brings you to a pop up window which has the upload from...bit.
    Ill go over the pisted instructions from there, later. Thanks

Well still deskside , this organic mexican is interesting, the Cherry blossom flavours attack your tongue from the off and leave an interesting after taste and I'm to announce it comes sephers approved 😸

An espresso ? really? I won't lie I'm offended..........

but ok just so happens my younger likes them as well and he got a frother yesterday

What kind of coffee would you normally buy Dave?

Hmmm... you'll probably think I am a peasant... but I buy Nespresso... it's convenient :) I do have some Guatemalan ground beans here but it goes against my lazy side and I couldn't be bothered dealing with that mess of the coffee thingamajig after :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Currently trying to work out diction software in between replying to "important" emails one-handedly. I decided lecturing from home wasn't awkward enough so I broke my wrist, thumb, and middle finger earlier this week. Came back to literally 110 emails this morning from students and faculty, and am about two days behind on my (self-imposed) work schedule. I'm really looking forward to trying to mark the 76 undergrad essays I'll get Friday morning with one functional hand.

Side note, much praise to my local A and E for how they dealt with me - I rang before heading in to say I was in the extremely high risk category and was quite worried about going in to hospital with the virus. They went out of their way to make sure I was protected and interacted with as few people as possible, and I was in and out quite quickly. I know the HSE has problems, but I really have nothing but positive things to say about from a personal perspective.

Oh no Bolgbui that's a right pain in the arse! Hope your not in any/much pain. Can I ask how you managed to do that??

My little niece broke her wrist and like yourself in and out with little fuss. They put a softer cast on and told her mam to just remove it herself at home in a month, no follow up. It's funny that a few months ago I would have been disgusted by that. 'The lazy feckers won't even give the child a check up!' but right now I think it was a very sensible move. Kids heal so well.

She fell off her skates. Is that what happened you?

Hmmm... you'll probably think I am a peasant... but I buy Nespresso... it's convenient :) I do have some Guatemalan ground beans here but it goes against my lazy side and I couldn't be bothered dealing with that mess of the coffee thingamajig after :D

Have you tried reusable Nespresso capsules?

Have you tried reusable Nespresso capsules?

No Smurf, I didn't even know they existed! Are they offical? I used unoffical capsules on a previous machine and they wrecked it :(

Keep the coffee coming, Sephers.

*stands to attention*

Yes M'am!

*salutes*

I see Dave......well I suppose I'll forgive you seeing as you buy the Guatemalan beans now and again :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

She fell off her skates. Is that what happened you?

Not quite, but not as far away as you might think - I fell out of a tree. Because I am apparently not in my late 20s, but 8. I mean I was cutting ivy off a hawthorn that is on the verge of falling if it's not freed, but of course my family are just focusing on the fact I fell from a tree. They are greatly amused and I am not sure I will ever be let forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    ....... I know the HSE has problems, but I really have nothing but positive things to say about from a personal perspective.

+1 to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

It rained here earlier but has since stopped and I'm going to sneak in a walk before it decides to start again :)

• Advertisement

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Not quite, but not as far away as you might think - I fell out of a tree. Because I am apparently not in my late 20s, but 8. I mean I was cutting ivy off a hawthorn that is on the verge of falling if it's not freed, but of course my family are just focusing on the fact I fell from a tree. They are greatly amused and I am not sure I will ever be let forget it.

Hahaha this really made me laugh. Absolutely the spin my family would put on it too! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement