Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

House belonging to settled travellers was raided on Deanstown Ave this afternoon. Huge presence of black suited robocops out of 2 unmarked transits, house was empty tho, and it is never empty.

Anyone knows the area its the house that always has the sulkys in the garden and small horses tied up outside.

Had a look at the gaff on street view. The majority of households nearby are lovely, clean kept gardens. How the **** people have stood for the state of that garden and obviously the people inside it. Could only imagine the scenes if someone here started tying up horses in a garden ****ting all over the place. **** sake

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Jeff2

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    I said the day before The Whistleblower’s recent hiatus that they were likely in The Netherlands based on a screenshot they posted.

Assuming that they posted this screenshot immediately after capturing it, they are now in Ireland or the UK.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1291002694732328960

You are obsessed with that account for months now.
    Best leave it go now.
    You are wasting your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Had a look at the gaff on street view. The majority of households nearby are lovely, clean kept gardens. How the **** people have stood for the state of that garden and obviously the people inside it. Could only imagine the scenes if someone here started tying up horses in a garden ****ting all over the place. **** sake

yeah I don't live in that exact area but was using the green in behind it during lockdown with my kid and walking past that house there was always an air of menace about it. Judging by the house on the other corner opposite i'd say those pics were taken in April so it's a recent image of the state of the kip.

As you said the rest of the immediate area is grand and I don't know how those people are allowed to live like that.

Very weird that the place was empty at the time of the raid though, you could hear the Gardaí shouting "Clear" as they went room to room. It's even stranger because another house in the vicinity was raided not long ago either a house where some fairly normal kids live (6-10yo) and that was empty too on a Saturday afternoon.

Either someone is tipping these people of or the gards are constantly observing and pouncing at opportune moments.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Jeff2 wrote: »
    You are obsessed with that account for months now.
    Best leave it go now.
    You are wasting your time.

I wouldn’t say obsessed, I do give it a look most evenings as I’m sure many people on this thread do.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Anyone know who the footballer is

Came here to ask the same question !

Guessing it’s going to be a league of ireland player

Former Leeds and Shamrock Rovers player jailed for transporting almost €200k of cannabis (2018)

https://www.the42.ie/robert-bayly-jailed-march-2018-3901734-Mar2018/

via John Doyle on Twitter

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Anyone know who the footballer is

Cocker Cayly

• Advertisement

SSLil wrote: »
    Former Leeds and Shamrock Rovers player jailed for transporting almost €200k of cannabis (2018)

https://www.the42.ie/robert-bayly-jailed-march-2018-3901734-Mar2018/

via John Doyle on Twitter

It’s not him, KQ are the initials I’ve got from a reliable source, last played for Shels in 2014, same last name as a famous striker turned administrator

Edit: the older man is also involved in football at a fairly high level

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

It’s not him, KQ are the initials I’ve got from a reliable source, last played for Shels in 2014, same last name as a famous striker turned administrator

He didn't necessarily play in England though, at least not actual senior matches.

Stooped wrote: »
    He didn't necessarily play in England though, at least not actual senior matches.

That’s true but you know what the papers are like. I will eat my hat if it’s not him based on where I heard it, put it that way

why is there such a connection with drugs and footballers? I've read of so many cases where the Defence says the defendant was a promising footballer in their youth etc. Is it that there aren't many outlets for retired/injured/didn't make it footballers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

That and a lot of them would be from rough enough areas so could be mixing in the same circles as those involved in that kind of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

This is what I've been told as well

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Quinn_(footballer)

why is there such a connection with drugs and footballers? I've read of so many cases where the Defence says the defendant was a promising footballer in their youth etc. Is it that there aren't many outlets for retired/injured/didn't make it footballers?

I’ve spoken to someone in the know about this before, it has happened time and time again that these young lads go over and next thing all they’re hearing about from back home is all these mad sessions and so on while they’re living with a family that isn’t theirs on a strict diet. This kind of thing essentially causes them to have an attitude problem (if they didn’t have one before) and soon enough they’re on a plane home and their mind is off football. A few months later they’re back playing in the LOI and it doesn’t take long before they become preoccupied with the idea that they have wasted a great opportunity. Their minds are gone and they still want the riches that they “should’ve had”. It’s probably not always the case but I know of another footballer who was extremely promising about 15 years ago that is now involved or at least was involved in the trade after an early retirement.

Edit: as someone else said, a lot of these lads are from areas where dealing is rampant and some of their mates will have gotten involved while they were away if they weren’t already. Look at the company Parrott keeps, he’s an exception. Similarly, Sancho’s mates back home are meant to be big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 HowsItGoing910

Are his initials AN, manager at LSL level?

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Yep

Which team in lsl?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

A PM would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Bluebell afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

big syke wrote: »
    Which team in lsl?

Top of the league

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Stooped wrote: »
    Top of the league

Can't imagine he's involved !!! Madness

It’s bizarre that he was given that job after his previous, what kind of example does that set at all? Shocking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Let’s be honest lads, regardless of how the gardens are kept, that whole region of Finglas is consistently one of the roughest and most crime infested areas in the country going back to the early 90’s

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Surely not....delighted if true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Mandy Moonan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement