Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

big syke wrote: »
    Can't imagine he's involved !!! Madness

He has form though doesn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

He has form though doesn't he?

Ye only saw that now!! Crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

big syke wrote: »
    Ye only saw that now!! Crazy!

Not the only LSL club heavily connected to gangland crime or drugs! Another has a key person now awaiting trial in the SCC for directing the activities of a criminal organisation. They're a good recruitment ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

wardides wrote: »

Pretty sure (but not 100%) that's a different JN

EDIT: Definitely a different fella...

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

wardides wrote: »

That's a different john noonan. The guy you are thinking of was a moneyman for the ra. He used to do security for Bono.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Noseygit wrote: »
    That's a different john noonan. The guy you are thinking of was a moneyman for the ra. He used to do security for Bono.

Ah yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,119 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Noseygit wrote: »

Speaking of which, any truth to the rumour* of a multi-millionaire singer who actually made his millions by smuggling in class A in his platform shoes? Wearing sunglasses to hide his completed stoned eyes having gotten himself into a relaxed enough state not to worry about the few k's packed under his feet. Allegedly.

(*May just be a rumour I made up just now. Although that is probably a better source than a lot of other ones on here :p )

The Mig wrote: »
    Mandy Moonan

Are you sure it was her? She doesn't even live in this country. I don't think it was her atall atall.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

sugarman wrote: »
    Most leave school either before or just after their Junior Cert to become professional footballers. They've little to no qualifications and for the most part are from working class backgrounds in areas that have drug problems. A lot of the crowds involved would be their friends and family they grew up.

Strange still that these lads, who are 0.1%ers in that they have made it in an industry/sport that chews kids up and spits them and at some level must have shown incredible dedication to become a professional footballer, are willing to throw it away for cheap thrills with old pals.

Parrott's a big worry for me right now hanging around with the likes of that wankstain LB. How bad does that look in the eyes of his club that he's bringing in serious gangster associates around for club tours. More talented players than him have pissed away high level careers because of these kind of associations e.g. Ravel Morrisson

Strange still that these lads, who are 0.1%ers in that they have made it in an industry/sport that chews kids up and spits them and at some level must have shown incredible dedication to become a professional footballer, are willing to throw it away for cheap thrills with old pals.

Parrott's a big worry for me right now hanging around with the likes of that wankstain LB. How bad does that look in the eyes of his club that he's bringing in serious gangster associates around for club tours. More talented players than him have pissed away high level careers because of these kind of associations e.g. Ravel Morrisson

A lot of them are top 1%ers from their teenage years in terms of potential they had then. It doesn't always translate to adulthood. I remember reading an article where they compared where the current top people in the athletics world were in the junior years. Most were not in that top top bracket at that time. I can't remember the name of the phenomenon.

But the basic theory (which can be applied to a lot of them) is that they make it to the top and win things in their younger years either by pure natural ability or by support of others such as parents. As they get older, that isn't enough anymore and they would need to also start working to stay at the top. Some are lazy and don't and they stop winning and then drop out.

Whereas the ones who have some talent, but not quite at the top, but who have the determination and work ethic can be the ones to shine in later years.

• Advertisement

A lot of them are top 1%ers from their teenage years in terms of potential they had then. It doesn't always translate to adulthood. I remember reading an article where they compared where the current top people in the athletics world were in the junior years. Most were not in that top top bracket at that time. I can't remember the name of the phenomenon.

But the basic theory (which can be applied to a lot of them) is that they make it to the top and win things in their younger years either by pure natural ability or by support of others such as parents. As they get older, that isn't enough anymore and they would need to also start working to stay at the top. Some are lazy and don't and they stop winning and then drop out.

Whereas the ones who have some talent, but not quite at the top, but who have the determination and work ethic can be the ones to shine in later years.

Well there's another factor in Athletics that might help a lesser talented prospect outstrip his peers later in life.

Well there's another factor in Athletics that might help a lesser talented prospect outstrip his peers later in life.

But that wouldn't explain why a lot of the talented U16's say just drop out.

I remember seeing a "where are they now" article about the fellas who had won that European championship in the late 90's. One of Brian Kerr's teams. I think there was an article in a paper for a 10 year anniversary and I was surprised at how many of them had walked away from it young. Most had given it a go, but there was one fella that more or less gave up football straight after and I don't think that they knew where he was for that article. I think John O'Shea and maybe Liam Miller were on that team and maybe one other fella who got a run on the Irish team, but the rest floated about lower leagues, then non-leagues in the UK with a few coming back to LOI.

The article mentioned a few names of players on the other teams they beat that were world stars at the time of the article. I think they beat a Spanish team and there were a few world class names from the Spanish national team for example that had been on the U16 team that Ireland beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Steve94

Are the footballers initials rb or kq? Hearing 2 different sets of rumours lads

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Whenever Whistleblower talks about LR/tango/bop he always talks about him having a horn for very young girls.

Any stories or scandal?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

Steve94 wrote: »
    Are the footballers initials rb or kq? Hearing 2 different sets of rumours lads

KQ supposedly .....RB is an old case

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

KQ is 31 and works/worked for a legitimate company in the Blanchardstown/BALLYCOOLIN D15 area nice enough fella but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

KQ isn’t well known though !

AS, former Arsenal and Celtic maybe ?

Last played in Iran.

Pulling that out of the air btw .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

KQ and an AN have also had a player and manager relationship an intermediate level club incase that rings any Blue bells

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2020/0806/1157677-drugs-seizure/
    Any ideas who this is says Blanchardstown Garda station?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Watching a documentary there on Dublin gangsters. Was Wayne Harte from Kilbarrack (the Heroin Dealer) was he feared or respected back in the day? Never heard of him until 5 minutes ago but seems fairly serious.

• Advertisement

Mrlouth wrote: »
    https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2020/0806/1157677-drugs-seizure/
    Any ideas who this is says Blanchardstown Garda station?

It's been widely discussed. Check out the last few pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Last played in Iran.

Reports never said he was well known. All the noise in LOI circles is that it is KQ.

Sorry just saw Irish Times. Well known in Irish soccer is accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Are you sure it was her? She doesn't even live in this country. I don't think it was her atall atall.

It's her alright, she had to get out of Trump's sh1thole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

He's a big worry alright, show me your friends and i will tell you who you are, hopefully the move to Milwall will work out, but he is at serious risk of blowing an opportunity that most kids his age would give their left testicle for. Eddie Van Boxtel another lad who blew it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Last played in Iran.

Absolutely not him but wouldn’t be surprised to read a similar article about him in 15 or 20 years, not a smart man, bad attitude and fairly sure his old man was involved with the ra

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Have to laugh, someone has been quick into KQ's Wiki to update it with this...

"K Q playing for Shelbourne smashing defender, always sniffed out the opposition. Some man to hold the line. Nickname: the dragon sponsored by LA gear. Mad for the persian rugs, become an international seller, mostly importing from Afghanistan."

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    He's a big worry alright, show me your friends and i will tell you who you are, hopefully the move to Milwall will work out, but he is at serious risk of blowing an opportunity that most kids his age would give their left testicle for. Eddie Van Boxtel another lad who blew it.

Video on a well know bloggers Instagram from last night, you can glimpse Troy, Lee and Biggie all partying together in a villa in Ibiza. I seen Troy took down any pics of him and the 7up crew of his page ages ago but obviously still cushy enough with them. Hopefully it doesn’t affect his future and he sees sense

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    Video on a well know bloggers Instagram from last night, you can glimpse Troy, Lee and Biggie all partying together in a villa in Ibiza. I seen Troy took down any pics of him and the 7up crew of his page ages ago but obviously still cushy enough with them. Hopefully it doesn’t affect his future and he sees sense

Which blogger is it mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

You can post her name you aren’t saying she committed a crime, fill the lads in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

House belonging to settled travellers was raided on Deanstown Ave this afternoon. Huge presence of black suited robocops out of 2 unmarked transits, house was empty tho, and it is never empty.

Anyone knows the area its the house that always has the sulkys in the garden and small horses tied up outside.

Out of curiosity and on a slightly off topic note, that's around the corner from Dunsink Lane which has always fascinated me on account of the bizarre incidents there around 15 years ago (council blocked off one end of the lane without warning in the middle of the night which provoked a full-on riot the next morning when folks from the local halting site realised they'd have to go all the way around to the Navan Road any time they wanted to drive anywhere) - what's it like these days since they cleared most of the unauthorised halting sites? It used to be a very busy lane in terms of the number of people camping out there but since they cleared all but the two authorised sites, is it quieter or have the illegal settlements returned? On Google Earth you can see the ridiculousness of blocking the road half way down, when it's obvious from skid marks that determined locals have simply created a detour through the adjacent field in order to get around to the other end of the lane :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement