Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I’ve never heard WC mentioned on here before. Who would he be aligned with and what would the alleged motive be?

He's a skinny little runt with teeth like broken gravestones. A tramp that would prey on foreigners minding their own business. He'd be absolutely smashed to bits by most lads in scrap I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Omackeral wrote: »
    He's a skinny little runt with teeth like broken gravestones. A tramp that would prey on foreigners minding their own business. He'd be absolutely smashed to bits by most lads in scrap I'd say.

Hahaha haha very acccuarte physical description. You're also a million percent correct about his chances in a scrap, he'd be smashed up the little runt

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Telly wrote: »
    Give us a clue....

That's literally all I have! Last week of Novemmber 2019, mod note to the effect that several posts relating to an incident had been deleted as "this is not the time to talk about this, it could be very upsetting to the person's family if they find out from this thread, but it will be in the media soon". Nothing further.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

I said the day before The Whistleblower’s recent hiatus that they were likely in The Netherlands based on a screenshot they posted.

Assuming that they posted this screenshot immediately after capturing it, they are now in Ireland or the UK.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1291002694732328960

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

• Advertisement

I can’t remember who it was but there was an account on Twitter that mustn’t be active anymore but they seemed to know their **** and they tweeted about returning from Den Haag to Dublin, I guess this would’ve been around February/March.

I can’t remember either where I read before that Gerry was spotted cycling around Den Haag in either 2015 or early 2016, I think it might have been on the Vlinderscrime site before Martin Kok was clipped. Either that or another Dutch crime site that someone linked me to.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

That's literally all I have! Last week of Novemmber 2019, mod note to the effect that several posts relating to an incident had been deleted as "this is not the time to talk about this, it could be very upsetting to the person's family if they find out from this thread, but it will be in the media soon". Nothing further.

can you remember the location it happened, maybe that will jog some memories

Muahahaha wrote: »
    can you remember the location it happened, maybe that will jog some memories

I think it was the young Gucci’s suicide in Finglas maybe? Very sad

Edit: it was Wayne Whelan, people were speculating but ID hadn’t been confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Wayne used to own the one in Albufeira in the Algarve before heading of to marbella when the heat was on, called McDonells now.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gary-linekers-burglar-brother-wayne-lineker-is-jailed-for-fraud-475478.html

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    I think it was the young Gucci’s suicide in Finglas maybe? Very sad

Edit: it was Wayne Whelan, people were speculating but ID hadn’t been confirmed.

There's a lot more to Wayne than what the media know.
    Not 'Wayne Lineker' who's being discussed further up. I'm talking about gangster Wayne Whelan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    There's a lot more to Wayne than what the media know.

Go on....

Go on....

Not just his large frame either. I've heard he was the trigger man in more than one or 2 gangland hits or attempted hits.

Not just his large frame either. I've heard he was the trigger man in more than one or 2 gangland hits or attempted hits.

He was involved in the Guinea Pig's shooting, wasn't he? Who else have you heard?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

He was involved in the Guinea Pig's shooting, wasn't he? Who else have you heard?

Chen?

Chen?

I remember hearing that they were like brothers. Lived together or something.

I've heard that a few times, I also heard he was involved in the planning of John Berney and Git Zambra in a strange occurrence of events. I don't even know if they're true its just what I done heard hur hur hur hur "said in the thickest country accents possible,"

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

https://www.rte.ie/news/analysis-and-comment/2019/1122/1094603-wayne-whelan-profile/

They were close. That one I still hear contradictory things on so I don't know what to believe on that issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Yes. They considered themselves like brothers and David moved into Wayne's house when they were teenagers. They were very different though.

Yes. They considered themselves like brothers and David moved into Wayne's house when they were teenagers. They were very different though.

That's the truest thing I've ever read here. The Guinea Pig had them both ****ting their jocks. He was one evil ****, I know we talked about it the other day. For a man to be so despised in gangland circles and to live so long is a mystery that still confounds my medulla oblongota

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Nobody really, he was just a partner of a somebodies niece. Gave her awful beatings allegedly, Uncle came to sort it. He got the Uncle first (the wrong one at that).

He's just one of these new breed who don't give a **** about those who came before them, they've no fear and are constantly out of the head on street tablets. They're a viscious breed

So WC isn’t even a player yet was able to perform a hit like that? That seems a bit strange.

Has he been allegedly been involved in any other hits or is he just a low level scum bag.

The victim is connected from what I read on here so surely it would be very easy for them to take swift revenge.

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    So WC isn’t even a player yet was able to perform a hit like that? That seems a bit strange.

Has he been allegedly been involved in any other hits or is he just a low level scum bag.

The victim is connected from what I read on here so surely it would be very easy for them to take swift revenge.

To be honest with you I never heard of him until he started going out with Jessica Mccarthy. There's loads of these dangerous types around Ballyfermot, they're a dangerous breed. I suppose they're in all the so called troubled areas. He is a car thief, house burglaries, sells a bit but nothing major. All these types have easy access to firearms so sourcing one wouldn't have been hard, he just made a huge mistake because if the McCarthy family can't get to him and decide to target his family instead. It could be a similar scenario to what we've been witnessing in the other feud because as far as I'm aware, he's not connected to any major players the way Kenneth is with DD.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Itchyfinger84

I heard it was the Corballys boys, that's what was going round anyways. Vicious **** that Pierce Reid

Nuts mate no fear at all,i played ball with him years ago,just heard rumours an stories then throughout the rest of the years absolute headcase,people wer out celebrating that night too when he got lit up,practically done most of hits for ****all cash aswell supposedly an for every hit he had a bullet tattooed on his arm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

House belonging to settled travellers was raided on Deanstown Ave this afternoon. Huge presence of black suited robocops out of 2 unmarked transits, house was empty tho, and it is never empty.

Anyone knows the area its the house that always has the sulkys in the garden and small horses tied up outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

House belonging to settled travellers was raided on Deanstown Ave this afternoon. Huge presence of black suited robocops out of 2 unmarked transits, house was empty tho, and it is never empty.

Anyone knows the area its the house that always has the sulkys in the garden and small horses tied up outside.

Yeah the White House corner one, don’t know how they get away with it. Worse than anything out of shameless, absolute dive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

To be honest with you I never heard of him until he started going out with Jessica Mccarthy. There's loads of these dangerous types around Ballyfermot, they're a dangerous breed. I suppose they're in all the so called troubled areas. He is a car thief, house burglaries, sells a bit but nothing major. All these types have easy access to firearms so sourcing one wouldn't have been hard, he just made a huge mistake because if the McCarthy family can't get to him and decide to target his family instead. It could be a similar scenario to what we've been witnessing in the other feud because as far as I'm aware, he's not connected to any major players the way Kenneth is with DD.

Sounds like he just signed up to certain death then by carrying out the hit if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

See the whistleblower tweet about the rape from a MTK Fighter any idea who that might be or links?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

See the whistleblower tweet about the rape from a MTK Fighter any idea who that might be or links?

Mrlouth wrote: »

DG - got TKO'd by MTK's latest poster boy Jono Carroll in the last couple of years.

• Advertisement

Nuts mate no fear at all,i played ball with him years ago,just heard rumours an stories then throughout the rest of the years absolute headcase,people wer out celebrating that night too when he got lit up,practically done most of hits for ****all cash aswell supposedly an for every hit he had a bullet tattooed on his arm.....

I only met him once and I looked behind those eyes and saw a sick man. He had the same glare the Guinea Pig did, just pure evil. Those two stick out to me as just giving you chills. There was also one other fella. He's from Limerick, one of the McCarthy lads. I can't think of his name but this fella would give leatherface a scrap then come back for Michael Myers. Pure nutter. I'm surprised he's never been in the papers. He was probably sectioned or something but that boyo was something else

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement