Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

dd973 wrote: »
    Described as an 'English' in the IT and The Journal.

Yeah, course he is...:rolleyes:

The Independent says he is a 57 year old originally from Rochdale but has been living in a fortified compound in Gormanstown for many years.

He is described as a gopher for the smarter and more serious criminals and is suspected of helping in the elaborate clean up after the couples murder.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Any particular personal gripe PC had with KMW, bar the obvious links to rival faction and what happened to RC? Reports of other incidents, petrol bombings, threatening of relatives etc. ?

Jesus christ,read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

About 4 of those murders that mick the hack reported had nothing to do with big. Sure he ran with the story that Vinnie Ryan was done by the kinahans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Noseygit wrote: »
    About 4 of those murders that mick the hack reported had nothing to do with big. Sure he ran with the story that Vinnie Ryan was done by the kinahans

Yes it was a ridiculous article.

Noseygit wrote: »
    Jesus christ,read the thread.

I have been. This is why I am asking for clarification on this particular aspect.

• Advertisement

I have been. This is why I am asking for clarification on this particular aspect.

For instance some posters are of the mind that the young lad was just picked as he was an easy target, whereas I have heard and others have stated various other incidents which made it more personal for players involved. I understand RL’s issue over RC. But here I’m asking particularly about PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭1968

Anyone know if the 2009 murder of Liam Murray in Rathfarnham was linked to organised crime/gangland? Shots were fired into his house in 2006 and seems he was getting threats from 2004.

Articles from Jan 2020.

https://www.thejournal.ie/liam-murray-inquest-threats-coroners-court-4985628-Jan2020/

https://www.herald.ie/news/shot-mechanic-had-been-getting-death-threats-inquest-told-38908965.html

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

The Independent says he is a 57 year old originally from Rochdale but has been living in a fortified compound in Gormanstown for many years.

He is described as a gopher for the smarter and more serious criminals and is suspected of helping in the elaborate clean up after the couples murder.

I wonder if it's the same guy who got caught taking a phone and drugs into jail for CP a while ago?

https://m.herald.ie/news/bungling-fool-in-mobs-prison-racket-forgot-who-he-was-visiting-35757039.html

Says cp associate was 54 in 2017, he is from England and lives in the compound

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

judaspig wrote: »
    https://m.herald.ie/news/bungling-fool-in-mobs-prison-racket-forgot-who-he-was-visiting-35757039.html

Says cp associate was 54 in 2017, he is from England and lives in the compound

Interesting

I think RTE reported that the man arrested was a senior figure in the gang, guesswork all round for the minute I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I wonder if it's the same guy who got caught taking a phone and drugs into jail for CP a while ago?

It says that in the Herald article, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Interesting

I think RTE reported that the man arrested was a senior figure in the gang, guesswork all round for the minute I suppose

Well i guess he is a senior member even if he's an idiot if his name is on the compound, he attempted to bring a phone and contraband for CP in prison and if he allegedly was involved in cleaning up the disappearance of the couple

Carioco wrote: »
    Well i guess he is a senior member even if he's an idiot if his name is on the compound, he attempted to bring a phone and contraband for CP in prison and if he allegedly was involved in cleaning up the disappearance of the couple

I can't see CP letting someone be that close to him unless he is either family or a life long associate.

I can't see CP letting someone be that close to him unless he is either family or a life long associate.

If he's basically enslaved to the gang then you could imagine him being the guy to register his name and take ownership of a property with potentially illegal contraband, to be the mule to bring stuff into prison. Regarding the alleged involvement in the disappearance, the couple were taken from their house so maybe they were brought to the site where he happened to live in and he became involved at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

If he's basically enslaved to the gang then you could imagine him being the guy to register his name and take ownership of a property with potentially illegal contraband, to be the mule to bring stuff into prison. Regarding the alleged involvement in the disappearance, the couple were taken from their house so maybe they were brought to the site where he happened to live in and he became involved at that point.

Living the dream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

They lived in a Caravan on Price’s compound,they all knew each other well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

It’s cp aunts husband (as in his fathers sisters husband ) who was arrested. new information must of been given somewhere along the way

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Must be an English chav then, was thinking earlier it was a Traveller or England-born Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Remember when anyone gave a sh1t about wannabe gangsters from Drogheda?

Take me back to that time please

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Any thoughts to tallants article the lockdown will be the end of small to medium sized gangs? How hard are they finding it to push bags at the moment. I can see this weekend being busy with house parties, people are starting to lose the will altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

More bull**** from tallant
    People taking more weed now than coke
    My phone is hopping anyway
    Nearly a shortage of weed atm and not from supply problem just demand
    So small to medium gangs be fine nicola

Any thoughts to tallants article the lockdown will be the end of small to medium sized gangs? How hard are they finding it to push bags at the moment. I can see this weekend being busy with house parties, people are starting to lose the will altogether.

I've heard irish gangs are using Brazilians to move stuff all over the city. Lots of delivery guys bringing food and other contraband to destinations

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Remember when anyone gave a sh1t about wannabe gangsters from Drogheda?

Take me back to that time please

yeah was wondering has there been any more info about who was arrested with the 2.4m of coke last week. RTE reported it was destined for Drogheda and the north east.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Had inside the K recorded only got around to watching it the other day ,

Jesus the Garda have a ruff aul job these days who would want to do that for that kinda pay
    They get little or no thanks to.

They seems to get blamed for doing a poor job when in reality they actually do a decent job its the judges that let the general public down when you see lads with 45 past convictions strolling around ,

For example the fella who got shot in Lidl was giving them dogs abuse and they said one of them saves his son's life a few month prior actually did the son make a full recovery sounded touch and go ?

Just me or is there high percentage of these shooting that are not fatal wonder is it due to the lads using them or the poor conditions of the fire arms ?

Lads regarding the podcast episode which was posted with Mick the hack speaking about Irish crime scene.

He mentioned there were 3 main importers of drugs into Ireland. All Irish living now abroad.

Cancer and co. is obviously one. He made that obvious. A poster suggested another is The Penguin. Is this likely the case? It was not made obvious in the interview

As far as the 3rd, some posters have said it must be Big..and that was my own first thought. But is Big abroad ?

Apart from Kinahans, can we be sure who the other 2 are ?

Jesus the Garda have a ruff aul job these days who would want to do that for that kinda pay

They seems to get blamed for doing a poor job when in reality they actually do a decent job its the judges that let the general public down when you see lads with 45 past convictions strolling around ,

For example the fella who got shot in Lidl was giving them dogs abuse and they said one of them saves his son's life a few month prior actually did the son make a full recovery sounded touch and go ?

Just me or is there high percentage of these shooting that are not fatal wonder is it due to the lads using them or the poor conditions of the fire arms ?

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4091924/lee-boylan-break-from-treatment-10-bullet-wounds-haircut/amp/

That’s the son who was shot

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4091924/lee-boylan-break-from-treatment-10-bullet-wounds-haircut/amp/

That’s the son there

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Did he end up paralysed for life or recover ?
    Jesus it really worth the hassle

As far as the 3rd, some posters have said it must be Big..and that was my own first thought. But is Big abroad ?

Its not Big anyway, hes not abroad for starters. I had thought that he was a lot bigger than what he is but lads on thread have said all he controls is Coolock and not the wider area around north Dublin.

Not sure about the Penguin- do the Sunday World still write about him?

• Advertisement

Its not Big anyway, hes not abroad for starters. I had thought that he was a lot bigger than what he is but lads on thread have said all he controls is Coolock and not the wider area around north Dublin.

Not sure about the Penguin- do the Sunday World still write about him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement