Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

bigpink wrote: »
    Jim o Brien from Limerick was said to be a big player in the drugs trade

We used to eat in his restaurant a lot, It was a lovely place, Food was really nice. Considering Pallas has not been bypassed, if he had kept that restaurant it would still be a goldmine.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

BF of the Hardwick Street Flats Cartel?

BF of the St Michael's brigade

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Thesiger wrote: »
    Bernie is unhappy and seems to have his suspicions who might have done it - https://youtu.be/vShCEUj5bWs

Can you translate that?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

The “business man” maybe, heard his name once or twice but not too often. Just a guess.

https://www.herald.ie/news/turf-bloodbath-fear-as-businessman-to-take-on-kinlan-gang-29209969.html

this businessman ? theres loads

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭1968

Can you translate that?

:D

Snapchat screaming part includes:

"....Every gaff is going down tonight. Clonshaugh, Bunratty, the whole lot of them, Donaghmede, will get burnt tonight. Every ****ing one of them. Watch my words. See you, you lanky c*nt, I am going to murder you."

"I guarantee you I will remove all them Norton's out out of Coolock tonight...".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

mynamejeff wrote: »
    A CRIMINAL known as 'the businessman' is sending terror through gangland Dublin. Detectives are braced for a potential bloodbath as rival factions battle to fill the void left by the jailing of crimelord Brendan Kinlan this week.

Kinlan (42), from Bray, Co Wicklow, was jailed for eight years in England after a jury found him guilty of possession of over €2 million worth of amphetamines. The drugs were discovered after he crashed his van to avoid hitting a pheasant

Let that be a word of warning to anyone transporting 2 million quids worth of drugs, dont crash your van trying to avoid hitting a pheasant, its better just to plough on.

I'd say he is a laughing stock inside the prison walls, imagine you're operating in gangland and all the dangers that go with it but you end up doing an eight year prison sentence because you swerved your van to avoid a pheasant. Part of me hopes the pheasant shows up on top of the prison walls at exercise time flapping its feathers laughing at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Are the Norton’s anyway big time themselves or just who they work for/with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Holly Hoxed

mynamejeff wrote: »

Wouldn't say he's number three in the list but he does control from South Dublin down as far as Gorey. Has close links to various IRA groups and a few "legitimate" businesses

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Wemmick

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Let that be a word of warning to anyone transporting 2 million quids worth of drugs, dont crash your van trying to avoid hitting a pheasant, its better just to plough on.

I'd say he is a laughing stock inside the prison walls, imagine you're operating in gangland and all the dangers that go with it but you end up doing an eight year prison sentence because you swerved your van to avoid a pheasant. Part of me hopes the pheasant shows up on top of the prison walls at exercise time flapping its feathers laughing at him.
    he was supposedly assaulted in prison in UK and left with some kind of disability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Think Penguin left when the CAB was formed after VG got murdered, his son in law was in Liverpool breifly in about 95 when Monk was after him, Think he just sold the bobby but someone caught up with him in the Dam..

What was the story with the Monk and his son in law? I read somewhere that he gave one of the Monks nephews a beating and was basically told to leave Ireland or he would be killed. I don't know which nephew though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Know him personally. He was a dangerous man but got absolutely leathered in prison in Yorkshire and left with brain damage. Last I heard he was veggie'd.

Wouldn't say he's number three in the list but he does control from South Dublin down as far as Gorey. Has close links to various IRA groups and a few "legitimate" businesses

AD, he's a ****ing clown and a bully. Wouldn't say he controls South Dublin to Gorey now haha, that's a bit of a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Know him personally. He was a dangerous man but got absolutely leathered in prison in Yorkshire and left with brain damage. Last I heard he was veggie'd.

jaysis didnt know it was that bad. I presume he is out by now or should be with an 8yr sentence given in 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    AD, he's a ****ing clown and a bully. Wouldn't say he controls South Dublin to Gorey now haha, that's a bit of a dream.

This guy is extremely smart and minted too I wouldn't underestimate him at all.

This guy is extremely smart and minted too I wouldn't underestimate him at all.

I know him and his family in Wicklow for many a year, he has graft but believe me he doesn't have as much as what was said in that post. He's a jackass anyways, always has been.

jaysis didnt know it was that bad. I presume he is out by now or should be with an 8yr sentence given in 2013

Yeah he's out now mate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Bf has been threatening others for ages now
    How does he get away with it
    Unless he's right and they are only wet the beds

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

1968 wrote: »
    :D

Snapchat screaming part includes:

"....Every gaff is going down tonight. Clonshaugh, Bunratty, the whole lot of them, Donaghmede, will get burnt tonight. Every ****ing one of them. Watch my words. See you, you lanky c*nt, I am going to murder you."

"I guarantee you I will remove all them Norton's out out of Coolock tonight...".

If the bookies gave odds on who was shot next, this fool would surely be red hot favourite, one sure fire way of getting yourself killed is to mouth off and call out half of Coolock like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

What was the story with the Monk and his son in law? I read somewhere that he gave one of the Monks nephews a beating and was basically told to leave Ireland or he would be killed. I don't know which nephew though.

Yeah he had to pay Monk off and I think it was Gary, know the eastern europeans got him in the dam (it was a scouser that took them there with a dutchman and a yugoslavian who $$ was owed, the scouser was meant to of owed the $$ and an argument went off )

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Timmalloy

Bouncer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Timmalloy wrote: »
    Bouncer

Is that Eddies son Christopher? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

This thread gets more cryptic by the hour

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TruthOverAll

Was some garda on Inside the K apparently? She took pics of the mg statements in drogheda - its on. fb there

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TruthOverAll

Some talk of it being the garda one from the K in another thread.. garda took pics of the mgs statements in drogheda

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

What was some guard from inside the k?
    What are you referring to

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Selina is lying down next to me here and she's insisting it isn't her,you can never trust the gardai though

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Selina is lying down next to me here and she's insisting it isn't her,you can never trust the gardai though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Stephen Gibbons (56) has appeared in Dundalk court charged with possession of a 9mm Makarov sub machine gun at Gormanstown Co Meath, and with possession of 12 rounds of ammo. Due back in court in 5 days. From Twitter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement