Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Its not Big anyway, hes not abroad for starters. I had thought that he was a lot bigger than what he is but lads on thread have said all he controls is Coolock and not the wider area around north Dublin.

Not sure about the Penguin- do the Sunday World still write about him?

Penguin is one of the biggest traffickers in Europe. He's said to be worth tens of millions. I believe he lives in Morocco from an article i read years ago.

Kinahan, Penguin and maybe James Mulvey is the third.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Had inside the K recorded only got around to watching it the other day ,

Jesus the Garda have a ruff aul job these days who would want to do that for that kinda pay
    They get little or no thanks to.

They seems to get blamed for doing a poor job when in reality they actually do a decent job its the judges that let the general public down when you see lads with 45 past convictions strolling around ,

For example the fella who got shot in Lidl was giving them dogs abuse and they said one of them saves his son's life a few month prior actually did the son make a full recovery sounded touch and go ?

Just me or is there high percentage of these shooting that are not fatal wonder is it due to the lads using them or the poor conditions of the fire arms ?

Full recovery and still living in Dublin but a different area

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

James mulvey was part of kinahans
    The family I'd guess
    I'm guessing just like sw

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Full recovery and still living in Dublin but a different area

The Garda saved the guys life and obviously quick enough for him to make a full recovery . I wonder did the Garda get any thanks,
    You'd wonder can any of these lads settle back into a normal life after something like that, Would you not be in a constate state of paranoia ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Jizique

Its not Big anyway, hes not abroad for starters. I had thought that he was a lot bigger than what he is but lads on thread have said all he controls is Coolock and not the wider area around north Dublin.

Didn’t that guy Kelly from Kilrush who controlled Limerick move to Morocco as well. I wonder if he is still supplying Limerick from there or was the other side the long-term winner given that he seemed to unleash/control the Dundons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Carioco wrote: »
    Penguin is one of the biggest traffickers in Europe. He's said to be worth tens of millions. I believe he lives in Morocco from an article i read years ago.

Kinahan, Penguin and maybe James Mulvey is the third.

Defo not Mulvey, he worked under the Kinahans and is doing a 32 year sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Is the site loading unusually slow for anyone else today?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Is the site loading unusually slow for anyone else today?
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

He made headlines recently regarding an encrypted phone business, In 2015 he was living in rural area of Germany and was tracked down for the first time in 20 years, though was meant to have wen’t back to Spain after and traveling around the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-gangster-george-the-penguin-11035412.amp

Is stated here that after the Kinahans, Penguin is the biggest importer of drugs into Ireland. Which effectively settles that.

Now who the no.3 is the question ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

The Penguin is 70 years age now, i don’t think he would be operating in the drugs as much, he worked with Christy K in the past though took no sides in the feud, was meant to have pulled back his men out of Ireland when that kicked off.

Has other illegal businesses operating

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I only ever heard of the penguins sons here,read about daughter alright
    Apparently they were in the game somewhat back in the day the penguin was giving here
    If not in the game hanging around with other young lads who were
    It's all in here or last thread

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Speaking of Mitchells, whatever happened to your man Fatso of the Gilligan crew? Last I heard he got shot in Spain, but that would have been well over ten years ago. Nothing since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I only ever heard of the penguins sons here,read about daughter alright
    Apparently they were in the game somewhat back in the day the penguin was giving here
    If not in the game hanging around with other young lads who were
    It's all in here or last thread

Think Penguin left when the CAB was formed after VG got murdered, his son in law was in Liverpool breifly in about 95 when Monk was after him, Think he just sold the bobby but someone caught up with him in the Dam..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-gangster-george-the-penguin-11035412.amp

Is stated here that after the Kinahans, Penguin is the biggest importer of drugs into Ireland. Which effectively settles that.

Now who the no.3 is the question ?

well whoever the third is they're doing a fine job at keeping under the radar, at least compared to the Kinahans anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

What's up the coolock videos on FB.
    North Dublin garda checkpoints

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LMC7

Penguins brother died in January this year...media/guards were watching to see if he would return but never did...

According to the SW last year he fled to Spain after his business in Germany was busted

"Fatso" meant to be in Netherlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

BF,s car has been torched in his garden in Coolock... Hes out for revenge as I type.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

d51984 wrote: »
    BF,s car has been torched in his garden in Coolock... Hes out for revenge as I type.

Should be some good YouTube vids up soon so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Video on WhatsApp...
    Just the firemen at the scene

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Bonnybrook?

Vid on Dublin Live

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

3 videos on north Dublin garda checkpoints page on fb. One of the fire and then other two of him walking around screaming his mouth off.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Two men arrested in Dublin port tonight. One Irish one foreign. Large amount of Armed support unit in attendance. Not positive on the name but I'm sure it will be confirmed tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Fella is a nutball

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wardey27

Lads regarding the podcast episode which was posted with Mick the hack speaking about Irish crime scene.

He mentioned there were 3 main importers of drugs into Ireland. All Irish living now abroad.

Cancer and co. is obviously one. He made that obvious. A poster suggested another is The Penguin. Is this likely the case? It was not made obvious in the interview

As far as the 3rd, some posters have said it must be Big..and that was my own first thought. But is Big abroad ?

Apart from Kinahans, can we be sure who the other 2 are ?
    I believe that the other may be a Limerick family that are never in the news. The main family member is in Belgium. I believe they supply most of the south of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

BF of the Hardwick Street Flats Cartel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Wardey27 wrote: »
    I believe that the other may be a Limerick family that are never in the news. The main family member is in Belgium. I believe they supply most of the south of the country

The “business man” maybe, heard his name once or twice but not too often. Just a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Bernie is unhappy and seems to have his suspicions who might have done it - https://youtu.be/vShCEUj5bWs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Wardey27 wrote: »

Whatever happened to chaser?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Jim o Brien from Limerick was said to be a big player in the drugs trade

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement