Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Wilson wasn't cut up for ratting. And Hanley was targeted because he was one of a handful of hutch associates capable of striking back particularly over Buda who was a very very close associate of his.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

It's boggling that the guards mounted a 1 million 12 week 24/7 operation to save his life, some peoples lives are worth more than others in the eyes of the law.
    Whats more boggling is that you seen it as money spent saving 1 criminals life and not the jailing of 5 others. The Gardai did a great job, shame the justice system couldnt back that up with longer sentences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Billy Joe is an absolute rat scumbag, used to be a fan of his too because he's a hell of a boxer, disgusting human being

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

paw patrol wrote: »
    another question, if the Cartel are so big and powerful. Why are they paying fcuk ups like Kelly and Luke Wilson to do these hits?

Reading that Paul Williams article on RTE I almost feel sorry for Howe and Brannigan having to deal with such incompetence.

They're the type of desperate clowns who need the money/rep off these hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WADrim

Surely they should have been charged with attempted murder instead of conspiracy.

They didn’t attempt it tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Augme

another question, if the Cartel are so big and powerful. Why are they paying fcuk ups like Kelly and Luke Wilson to do these hits?

Reading that Paul Williams article on RTE I almost feel sorry for Howe and Brannigan having to deal with such incompetence.

Like with everything, it all comes down to money. Brannigan and Howe would have been the ones getting the money(and respect) to do the job. If they hire really good competent people then they are the ones losing out of their cut of the money. So why not go cheap? Legimate organisations/businesses do it for the same reason. More money for the decision makers.

It possible the cartel expected brannigan and Howe to do the job themselves. But as was mentioned in the article brannigan didn't want to. And why would you? Why take all the risk yourself if you can get some other idiot to do it? Also, it doesn't take much to get away with it. Getting caught had nothing to do with poor decisions made by Kelly and Wilson. It was just the fact the Garda knew and had bugged them.

By all accounts small time junkies were used in a number times to pull the trigger and have gotten away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I was sent a video this morning with PC rapping about rats? There’s text on it saying it’s about one of the boylans.
    Has anyone else seen it? What’s the background on this one? Have they fallen out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Agreed off the piece is true, the amount of times he told Kelly off, I’m surprised they didn’t expose of him and get someone else in who could follow a simple instruction in the context of what they were trying to achieve. It reeks of p**s poor management all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

John_D3 wrote: »
    How involved in crime is PH? The story of him and GH being shot at in the car didn’t get much publicity at the time as other events did
    Hanley made himself a target by posting on social media pics of bullets for the "kinahan rats" or anyone associated to them, before the first plot to kill him in September 2017.

The second plot was the ballymun incident late November 2018.

Yeah I found it very strange how that Ballymun hit never got much spotlight or reprisals or anything. They were obviously set up by someone they trusted..

I would have always thought that PH took a backseat with the dodgy dealings of the Hutch gang, but with some of the stories I have read here and beyond its possible he is/was up to his eyeballs in the narcotics trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Yeah I found it very strange how that Ballymun hit never got much spotlight or reprisals or anything. They were obviously set up by someone they trusted..

I would have always thought that PH took a backseat with the dodgy dealings of the Hutch gang, but with some of the stories I have read here and beyond its possible he is/was up to his eyeballs in the narcotics trade.

He is,innocent brother of gerry me arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Guesswhobig2

The rap is about ged Boyle .the chap who was stabbed and put in the boot of a car and pushed into a canal a few years ago .PC was brought to court over it and won because ged changed his story and didn't show up for the final sitting

Wilson had no previous conviction.

I'm not saying there was no ratting but the sentences when you consider the charges faced and his previous are fair.

Id argue Alan Wilson was hard done by with the 6years given it was his 1st criminal conviction and he got 60% of the max sentence. On top of being free of convictions he pleaded guilty and was remorseful. The courts love that sh1t.

People mighnt like that but the law is clear.

quoted from RTE

That thing of being remorseful is just comical, this from the same sketch that attacked someone with a meat clever. He is 100% evil f***er. The Irish justice system is a joke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I was sent a video this morning with PC rapping about rats? There’s text on it saying it’s about one of the boylans.
    Has anyone else seen it? What’s the background on this one? Have they fallen out?

He's rapping about a person who had him up in court for stabbing him. The text accompanying it (grammar and spelling at a toddler level) is actually derogatory to the rapper. What the text means is he is rapping about rats when all the meanwhile he is best mates with two of the biggest rats and then the two names in the text( which also looked like they were spelled by a toddler).

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Much info on the 2.5million coke snatch yesterday, three arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

WADrim wrote: »
    They didn’t attempt it tho

They did, they were on route when stopped. That's attempt in my book.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Gardai had a good find with the smoke in Laois yesterday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Funnily enough "your book" isn't legally binding

Attempt is pulling the trigger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

According to the old whistleblower account they were set up by red Roddy the rat,that went up couple days after that attempt
    Ph was over that last whistleblower account but don't think same person doing newer 1

Haladmirer wrote: »
    According to the old whistleblower account they were set up by red Roddy the rat,that went up couple days after that attempt
    Ph was over that last whistleblower account but don't think same person doing newer 1

ya the newer one demo seems to be a different operator

• Advertisement

ya the newer one demo seems to be a different operator

Better spelling/grammar on new 1 and less facts. More hearsay sh1te. The old account seemed like it was defo more in the know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Fahy90

Not only fcuk up's, but out of the 4 of them.. They decide to give the gun to the fella with one eye and a rapidly deteriorating second eye. Lord know's who/what he would have shot if he had the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

How the police/Govt do not cop on and change the classification of illegal drugs, especially some illegal drugs is crazy and not smart thinking. The country that started the so called war on drugs has done it in several states as has other countries. Leaving a multi billion pound trade in the hands of criminals is crazy not to mention the amount of law enforcement resources it gobbles up. With the kind of money to be made all this will never stop, it's only the characters involved that change.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

How the police/Govt do not cop on and change the classification of illegal drugs, especially some illegal drugs is crazy and not smart thinking. The country that started the so called war on drugs has done it in several states as has other countries. Leaving a multi billion pound trade in the hands of criminals is crazy not to mention the amount of law enforcement resources it gobbles up. With the kind of money to be made all this will never stop, it's only the characters involved that change.

Considering the money to be made it's amazing they at least havn't legalised weed and taxed the **** out of it, weed still being illegal is a crime in itself in my book, and I say this as someone who was formerly opposed to it being legalised

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Is there any criminal in the country they spent that much protecting

Im sure they couldn't care less if PH lives or dies. The operation wasnt about protecting PH it was about gathering evidence and getting a conviction for 4 morons and a retard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Keithlaird wrote: »
    That's it right there, In the UK they get 60 to 70k a prisoner per year and they love it, sell medicinal (UK is worlds biggest exportor) cannabis like sativex via GW grown via British Sugar (all players are tories, Geoffery Guy at GW big tory donator and largest shareholders where a company headed by T Mays husbands who also had stocks in G4S who ran prisons, British Sugar had Victoria Atkins(drugs policy minister) husband there))

Madness as they don't even recognise any medicinal value yet sell it as medicine legally!! THC content is not really issue if the ratio is ok... and then it only seems to effect those with certain traits negatively...

They'll keep banging their drum though, weed kills you and your brain :), another one is the lost to the alcohol revenue this country produces, yet it causes more harm to Irish society at than anything else.
    leko99 wrote: »
    Im sure they couldn't care less if PH lives or dies. The operation wasnt about protecting PH it was about gathering evidence and getting a conviction for 4 morons and a retard.

They have to protect Patsy, because of the way his brother was killed even though the north inner city was locked down at the time.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    April ****ing Collins
    25/7 armed guara protection when she's not dangerous and drunk driving to escape them
    Her husband is a heroin dealer with what you could argue is help from the state

That's a favour for a favour, they couldn't get any of them locked up without her suspicious evidence except dessie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Watch this space. About 10 Garda cars just bolted up the M1 towards Drogheda - about half of them unmarked. They just past me at exit 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Think theres a few simultaneous raids happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

Maguire gang ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

Whats happening up here near dundalk chases down the m1 loads of psni heading from crossmaglen to cullaville someone shot??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement