Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Jaysus I haven't any of those either!! Are they going at the end of the month??

Also if anyone could craft me a scarecrow to keep the birds off my prized watermelons n cabbages that would be amazing!! Can give you materials no probs

Watermelons and cabbages what?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ah thanks a mill (again)! I'm constantly bumming stuff of you Dodge! Apologies! Please let me return the favour some day!!

Honestly it’s nothing. I find this thread full of kind folks. I’ve got surfboards and clothes and furniture from loads. Not the mention loads of stars and DIYs from visits

Happy to contribute in whatever small way I can!
    bluewolf wrote: »

Haven’t seen the cabbages yet but I have watermelon beach balls. One of those ‘we’re really this thing but we’re calling it something else’ types

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Lol! Beach balls and mum cushions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Does anyone have red rose bags for sale in their Cranny today and wouldn't mind me popping across to buy some?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Bells21 wrote: »
    Does anyone have red rose bags for sale in their Cranny today and wouldn't mind me popping across to buy some?

Mine does. Have opened the gates there now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I was just going through the list of bugs, fish & dep sea creatures to see if I have them all & I can’t believe I’m missing 5 bugs still!

Scarab beetle 11pm - 8am
    Giant stag 11pm - 8am
    Golden stag 5pm - 8am
    Giraffe stag 5pm - 8am
    Walking stick 4am - 8am & 5pm - 7pm

Looks like I’ll have to arrange a super early morning to try & catch them all on nook mile islands!

Just back from nearly 3 hours on a nook mile island. Managed to catch 4 of the 5. Just the giraffe stag left. Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Didn't get the time to play much last week so time travelled back to each day to see if Redd came (which he did!) and also do the Bug-Off cause I missed that last time too, managed to get the gold trophy in the end :)

Also at some point I got a blue rose!! :D and it came from my dodgy patch of red roses not the careful step by step patch of roses :D

So that's all the flowers gotten, all the fossils, only need 3 fish and 3 bugs to complete those but still have a lot of art, KK songs and sea creatures to get

Redd is here today with a boat load of fakes. There's a fake serene painting, jolly painting, right half of wild painting and a fake mystic statue. If anyone needs me to open for any of the fakes let me know.

Just back from nearly 3 hours on a nook mile island. Managed to catch 4 of the 5. Just the giraffe stag left. Phew!

I’ve spent about 8 hours in total looking for that giraffe stag. I hate it so much

Dodge wrote: »
    I’ve spent about 8 hours in total looking for that giraffe stag. I hate it so much

I caught them all in one evening on a mystery island, stripped it all except for the coconut trees on the beach, took a few hours

Also in case you didn't know, the time you arrive on a island is the time the island will stay at, so even if the bug is supposed to be gone by 9 but you arrived at 8, the bug will still be there after 9

• Advertisement

RedRochey wrote: »
    I caught them all in one evening on a mystery island, stripped it all except for the coconut trees on the beach, took a few hours

Also in case you didn't know, the time you arrive on a island is the time the island will stay at, so even if the bug is supposed to be gone by 9 but you arrived at 8, the bug will still be there after 9

Believe me I've done all that. Usually around the 11pm mark. I've had multiple golden stags, rainbow stags, all the horned creatures.

I've had everything except a giraffe stag.

Redd is here today with a boat load of fakes. There's a fake serene painting, jolly painting, right half of wild painting and a fake mystic statue. If anyone needs me to open for any of the fakes let me know.

Hey, if you’re online later, I’ll take a fake off your hands!

Got one tonight! Literally the first bug I caught on an island. Hadn’t even finished cleaning it up!!

Hey, if you’re online later, I’ll take a fake off your hands!

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get back on yesterday.

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get back on yesterday.

Thats ok, not to worry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Redd here. Real starry night, fake milkmaid, didn't look closely at the fruit guy but could be real
    Will open in a few
    No ladders needed

Gates open

Redd here. Real starry night, fake milkmaid, didn't look closely at the fruit guy but could be real
    Will open in a few
    No ladders needed

Gates open

I'd like a look but your island isn't coming up? Are we friends?

I thought we were - ill check about adding u now

Didnt realise i had multiple visitors :D gates closed now

I have Redd too, but I already have all his offerings he brought. Typical. He comes once in a blue moon & brings the same stuff as before!

He has:
    Real Perfect Painting
    Fake Serene Painting
    Fake Academic Painting
    Real Informative Statue

Gates open if anyone wants them.

• Advertisement

Ah I bought a fake painting on bluewolf's island cause I didn't want to leave empty handed :(:( I'll know better next time to just wait :D

Ah I bought a fake painting on bluewolf's island cause I didn't want to leave empty handed :(:( I'll know better next time to just wait :D

Oh no! If you want one I can buy one for you under my daughters account & mail it to you tomorrow? Tbahh is here right now but I can check what’s left after they go?

EDIT: The informative statue is gone so the real perfect painting & the fake serene & academic paintings are left. Let me know if you want one of them.

I think you can buy from two different redds. You just can’t buy 2 from the same one...

I think you can buy from two different redds. You just can’t buy 2 from the same one...

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I tried that before & he told me it was one purchase per day.

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I tried that before & he told me it was one purchase per day.

I thought I had done it but I’m doubting myself now. Sorry for the misinformation!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

It's Truffles' birthday. I'm going to open my gate in a few minutes if you want to come wish her a happy birthday and give a gift! :)

I might be AFK for a lot of it! Also please ignore all the stuff around the island, trying to sort it all out!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

tbahh wrote: »
    It's Truffles' birthday. I'm going to open my gate in a few minutes if you want to come wish her a happy birthday and give a gift! :)

I might be AFK for a lot of it! Also please ignore all the stuff around the island, trying to sort it all out!

Oh I love Truffles will def pop over! I'm now up to 6 pig villagers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

tbahh wrote: »

I'll pop over real quick. Trying to build up my nook miles achievement. We have Julia's birthday coming on Friday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Woah your hamlet is coming along nicely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Now you just need to add some wolves

Advertisement